Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 25. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 23, 2018, 01:17:10 PM
Thats really not true. There is no one here who is leaving the crypto currencies until they become rich enough to get retire as early possible as they could. Crypto currency is real addiction and once people get in then they will have this addiction right away. There is no true way that people will leave this crypto space. They will be engaged with crypto currency by one way another and when I ask my friends then no one is talking about leaving the crypto for their lifetime for sure. So I am sure there will always be someone in the crypto space no matter what happens next.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 01:15:13 PM
I think that some of people decide to leave cryptocurrency because of down-trend and panic from media sources. Qualify investors do not sell their coins.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
June 23, 2018, 05:44:45 AM
Many people get out of the cryptocurrency because they are afraid of losing all their money.  We see the fall of bitcoin and altcoins for half a year already.  Some people stopped believing in the future of the cryptocurrency, others decided to withdraw money and wait for the market to start growing, then to return.
Activity: 293
June 23, 2018, 05:44:24 AM
Most of the people are now leaving and moving out in the crypto world due to the reasons that maybe their invested money didn't earn anything or maybe they because of the bad comments and speculations that they are seeing and hearing they tend to be scared and afraid to lose so they started now to go out and leave crypto world.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 05:36:14 AM
Most of the people moving out of the ''cryptosphere'' are those that entered it for the quick money, and now that the market is bleeding endlessly, they can no longer bear it. Hence, their withdrawal.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 05:17:14 AM
In most markets, the decline in the summer. Now the money goes into the turistic direction and food. It is possible that we will see market growth in the middle of autumn.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 05:15:38 AM
People who move out from crypto may be those who are panic and impatient. Moreover, we all realize that the price of cryptocurrency is slowing down and down everyday. mostly, now all coins are red. Moreover, the bad news about crypto is still surrounding. However, it doesn't mean that crypto will end because there are still many people who are attracted in crypto and involved in it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 23, 2018, 05:14:00 AM
I think they are not leaving maybe they are just having a vacation on their earning and came back for more as their vacation ends. Re-strategies their selves on how they can earn more as they come back.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
June 23, 2018, 05:13:26 AM
It's the usual thing that happens all the time here. They are new people and trying to trade a crypto and not do analysis or have no experience, in the end, decided to invest. And their investments fail because of the unusual control emotions eventually lost money. And it makes them to reluctantly back on the crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 23, 2018, 04:43:08 AM
I think the real reason is obvious. We see how the market falls for several months, it frightened many newcomers, who came in at ATH. After all, they thought that it was very easy to make money in the crypto currency. But they were wrong. Only the strongest people should stay here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 22, 2018, 01:12:12 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

I heard news that many people moving in crypto but i heard that news too. Anyways behind of reason why people want to move in crypto i think is because they want to earn money. And the other reason why people is leaving in crypto is because many ICO now is scam and they still can't get their rewards.
Activity: 108
June 22, 2018, 01:01:01 PM
Ofcourse they have, people leaving (or atleast selling a portion of their holding) is what makes the price go down, if people hadn't left then the price wouldn't of gone down.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 11:35:31 AM
For me, with my observation the main reason why people leaving this job is because of fear, fear that someday they are the one that will be scammed by others, fear that they feel like it's only a  waste of time doing this and there is no success with Crypto, and fear because they lack of knowledge how this works and they didn't know what to do exactly.
Activity: 108
Merit: 16
June 22, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
The fact that people who lost money because of the crypto currency, come out of it - it's quite logical. Also I think some traders have lost to the market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
Yes it's true. The reason is that now the bear market. Those people who do not have the skills of trading in a bear market usually leave trade for this time.

I think that these guys are simply tired of waiting for the cryptocurrencies prices growth. They expected that they would get the highest profits very soon but they did not get the desired money. Thus, they leave the market.
Activity: 476
June 22, 2018, 08:06:24 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

You are so gullible my friend. February to April was the worst where many huge holders are packing up and fully decided to leave this game so it already happened before and not just now. We have  experienced some recovery and then crash so it's not usual for them to leave because they experienced crashes from the  past months.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 22, 2018, 07:37:33 AM
Coming and going is a common thing, I'm sure if they have experience and ever get big profits from cryptocurrencies then they come back soon and probably will do bigger things again.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 22, 2018, 07:24:58 AM
people that move out from cryptocurrency doesn't have to believe with the crypto and they just walk away without trying more and more. maybe they cannot accept that losing money can happen to every people and they have the option to keep trying or just leaving the crypto. but I think there are more people will come into cryptocurrency and they will believe with cryptocurrency and they will keep trying no matter they are losing much money because they know that they have a chance to recover their money and even they will get much profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
June 22, 2018, 06:04:51 AM
I think they are not leaving crypto as we had many option to do to our funds in here. They are just around the corner waiting for a good timing to buy at the dip and make a ride for the next bull run. It's normal, people may come and go as we are all free on what to do to our money.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
At this stage of the market - everything is possible, and each person has his own reasons why they leave the crypto-currency industry, and there can be many of them. Most of them are not ready for such fluctuations in prices in the crypto currency market, and people also believe in negative and untruthful news.
Pages:
Jump to: