Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 24. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 02:23:57 AM
few people move out at same time a lot jump in, we make these choices. i recorded, there is a high amount of participants joining the Crypto trend everyday. Nobody would like to be left out, not me. nothing good comes easy.

This is normal some people afraid that the market will go down all the way that's why some move out to cut their losses. But for me its a bad idea if moving out now while market is down will not give you profit. Better wait for a while then sell it when you think you already gaining something atleast.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 02:23:23 AM
let's hope for the best. I strongly believe that the crypto market will rise again. We all are hoping for the best. We will see what the future has in store. Better to hold it for long run.
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 02:21:16 AM
Good day. It's just profitable for them to talk like that. The fewer people, the better. My opinion is better to stay on) Good luck and all the best
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 02:21:05 AM
Probably due to a huge loss. But I have never heard someone leave the crypto. on the contrary, the growing number of enthusiasts to crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 24, 2018, 02:19:57 AM
They move out from crypto because they are weak hands. They just thinking crypto is the best way to earn quick money. Also, they always buy coins when already higher and selling at low because of panic sell, that's why they are losing their money...   Cheesy

crypto isn't all about moon and lambos, it's all about HODL and HODL. Whatever you do just HODLing and never scare with many Shit FUD coming. and selling when price high...
wkwkk LOL, they are just fake newsmakers so just ignore it, because it's been proven that my experience assets I ever touched up to $20 only, but kept me hold and finally back again on the amount of $500 so keep hold just so as not to lose everything
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 24, 2018, 02:17:47 AM
Maybe because they worn out waiting for their profit investment, some do not have patient working out their crypto and no longer wanted to continue joining any campaign, honestly if we do not have courage to finish what we started in our crypto world we will end up loser
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 02:15:25 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Yes and this is due to discouragement of their investment in crypto that are now losing to much of their money due to continous dropping of its market value.
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 02:12:46 AM
They will soon return back to it. They've moved out because the market has been quite bearish. Once we begin to see green now, they will all return with speed. Such persons are not crypto enthusiasts, they are only in crypto just for gains.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
June 24, 2018, 02:12:41 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
In my own personal opinion, many people leave in cryptocurrencies because all of their holdings starts to have a very low price, but i think they do not actually leave in doing crypto they just stop for a while and decides to wait all of their holdings to increase.
Activity: 130
June 24, 2018, 02:09:21 AM
Hearing this news, it can be shown that this market is being cleared, is being transformed, and only a lot of people have left, so that the market can once again move towards calm and development rather than fanatical speculation.

Those people who moved out, does not understand the perception in this crypto world. Maybe they felt anxiety and may lack of losing money. They don't take the oppurtunity to explore on how good and valuable this crypto world and dont see how helpful, beneficially, this kind of asset might be.
Yeah I agree on you mate, those people who moved out were the lossers and have no patience for this technology. I'm hoping that they will learned a lesson and return here to use their experience to gain profits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2018, 02:02:27 AM
The reason behind this I think was trust. People do not trust bitcoin right now as bitcoin become a currency that is so volatile that made its market go super low.
Activity: 132
June 24, 2018, 02:00:56 AM

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?

I heard news that many people moving in crypto but i heard that news too. Anyways behind of reason why people want to move in crypto i think is because they want to earn money. And the other reason why people is leaving in crypto is because many ICO now is scam and they still can't get their rewards.

People move in to crypto because of the thrill of getting rich in it. The opportunity is open to everyone who participated and have a chance to have a good future. That is why people want in.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
June 24, 2018, 02:00:13 AM
They move out from crypto because they are weak hands. They just thinking crypto is the best way to earn quick money. Also, they always buy coins when already higher and selling at low because of panic sell, that's why they are losing their money...   Cheesy

crypto isn't all about moon and lambos, it's all about HODL and HODL. Whatever you do just HODLing and never scare with many Shit FUD coming. and selling when price high...
Activity: 434
June 24, 2018, 01:54:55 AM
Poor market performance will surely make some investors choose to stay away. This is a reasonable choice. When the market gets better, they will come back.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
June 24, 2018, 01:38:36 AM
An investor must have a number of personal qualities in order to be successful. He or she must be patient and able to analyze the market and react to its changes fast. In crypto community, every person can buy some alts and try to be an investor, but not every person is able to keep their money or earn some. So they lose what they used to have and leave.
Activity: 132
June 24, 2018, 01:17:52 AM
Encryption monetary bear market has come, a lot of people think the price is already very low, they sold off their BTC and altcoin, the attraction of the encryption is very big, if markets recover, they should also will be back.

Activity: 402
Merit: 19
June 24, 2018, 12:57:47 AM
Some people leave because they lost a lot of money, crypto is like a gambling game since it can also depend on luck. So it's plausible to think that they are leaving since they are not earning anything.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 23, 2018, 11:47:14 PM
maybe they can't wait for the price to go up. already more than 3 months after the price dropped dramatically in early 2018, until now the price has not yet risen to at least return to the same price as the end of 2017 ago.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 11:42:22 PM
The boom is go away and people want to get their fund back (in fiat) because they do not believe that market will return on January's levels. It is just a "post-bubble" consequences.
Activity: 191
June 23, 2018, 01:19:47 PM
Many leave because they lose money and start telling everyone that it is impossible to earn here because of reasons that do not depend on you  Cheesy

I completely agree! many still come out because they do not know how to choose the right projects, wait for a long time, hope is lost ....
Pages:
Jump to: