Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 3. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 06:24:56 AM
I think they lost a lot of money and cut the losses. Maybe they will wait until the market becomes stable. This weekend many bad news so bitcoin prices go down. I lost 50% but just HODL.
Activity: 224
July 20, 2018, 06:23:03 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.
An active advertising campaign in the media will attract new investors. The cost of coins will immediately rise, this will attract even more people wishing to earn easy money. And the events of the autumn of 2017 will repeat.
Activity: 110
July 20, 2018, 06:13:50 AM
I do not think that many go from crypto , those who left just do not understand that the market will soon begin to recover
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 06:13:33 AM
In fact they did not go out of the crypto they just wait for the value of each token they can sell.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 06:08:24 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
I think that this is really so and there is nothing surprising. People who came to the market in the winter see only the endless fall. When I bought Bitcoin for $ 7900 it seemed to me that this was a great price. Many people are tired of constantly losing money and they are leaving. But I think when growth begins, new people will start coming.
Activity: 83
July 20, 2018, 06:00:31 AM
Perhaps some people leave, cryptocurrency. Because you have earned a particular amount . Which is enough for them to live .
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
July 20, 2018, 05:59:19 AM
Many leave because they have lost their money and buy crypto at very high prices, and they have lost patience in anticipation of market growth. They thought easy money here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 05:58:45 AM
Every business is not for everybody. You do business you have flair for and the one you have studied and gain some reasonable  experience on. If people are leaving crypto they know their reason but more people are coming into crypto every day because it is the future of the financial business world.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
July 20, 2018, 05:53:46 AM
Cryptocurrency is just another investment vehicle same as stocks, fiat currencies, gold, etc.

People will always move in and out of the certain investment vehicle and will re-enter or dump when they see that the price is right.

It's just the same old market cycle everywhere.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 05:47:40 AM
Yes, it is true. This long-standing decline makes many people despair because they feel they have been harmed by crypto, they are desperate because their waiting for crypto back increased does not arrive. Then, they can not stand it anymore and fear the crypto will decrease further. So they chose to go from crypto.
Activity: 49
July 20, 2018, 05:47:02 AM
Many people have lost their money in this market.Disappointed and left.Someone began to be interested in technology and will be here for a long time
Activity: 80
July 20, 2018, 05:42:47 AM
It may be true that the rate of joining in cryptocurrency has lowered. I think they lost a lot of money and cut the losses. Maybe they will wait until the market becomes stable.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 20, 2018, 05:40:17 AM
Some go some come its normal but i sure comers are much more than those who leave crypto but some noobs think they can come be here for 2 weeks and be millioner.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
July 20, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
I guess they can't allow themselves to be here in crypto for just crypto without having any profit on downtrend Smiley These people are not cryptocommunity if they just need fiat, so it is better for us if they leave
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 20, 2018, 05:32:45 AM

Is that right?
Its the recent hype, a lot of people with no relation  at crypto. get involved and affected the market value of the crypto.
And for almost half of them, after getting enough of the high market. They intend to leave.
unlike them, the community were in. are here to stay.
but regardless of the hype. a lot of people specially hodlers and traders, benefits from the hype.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 05:29:46 AM
people move out from crypto, everyone makes a decision himself, i personally do not think to leave crypto, especially at this time, sooner or later the market will restore its previous positions and even be even higher, and those who have left will come again but already at high positions.
Activity: 154
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 20, 2018, 05:25:50 AM

Is that right?

in my opinion, there are people who come out of crypto and there are also people who enter the crypto, it is common, for that matter bad or good news about crypto, it is common
Activity: 210
July 20, 2018, 05:25:17 AM
probably because of the large number of scam ICO and btc and altcoin prices that tend to decrease, so many investors who go ,,
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
July 20, 2018, 05:22:39 AM
It seems to me that there was no global withdrawal of funds from cryptology. If you are familiar with the principles of capitalization on the same site coinmarketcap.com and others, it is clear that if the total capitalization has decreased, it does not mean that the money was withdrawn.
Activity: 224
July 20, 2018, 05:18:43 AM
At this stage of the market - everything is possible, and each person has his own reasons why they leave the crypto-currency industry, and there can be many of them. Most of them are not ready for such fluctuations in prices in the crypto currency market, and people also believe in negative and untruthful news.
Pages:
Jump to: