Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 6. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 15, 2018, 04:00:06 PM
This is very unclever move. Those who sell all their coins with a discount will regret soon enough. The best advice is to keep everything you earned till this day and hold for more profit
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
July 15, 2018, 03:57:20 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

I don't think so, if this is really true then maybe they don't know the real crypto world. they maybe lost their money because of investing in wrong coins or  ico project. they are new in crypto world I guess. if there are many people who are moving out, there are also many people who are moving in or joining crypto world. so doesn't matter anyway.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 03:57:08 PM
Yes, this trend is observed in the last half of the year, after the cost bitcoin began to fall. I think that the whole point is that people leave the market, who collected loans and debts, now they have to pay bills. As for those people who have been in this market for several years, they competently manage their assets and do not succumb to a general panic. Always think with your head, spread the risks to yourself, and you will succeed!
Activity: 476
Merit: 3
July 15, 2018, 03:36:25 PM
come out of crypto only those who have never believed in it. Many considered the crypto currency as a source of rapid enrichment and are now disappointed with cryptography, they begin to panic and leave the cryptoworld
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
July 15, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
seeing such a situation, maybe they have not left crypto. but may still take a break while waiting for market conditions to fully recover.
 I do not think that they will actually leave crypto for a long time.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
July 15, 2018, 02:14:25 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
that's right, many people leave because they lost more than enough, the main reason is they cant handle of what is really happening in crypto world right now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 02:06:54 PM
Now those who wanted to gain quick benefits are leaving cryptocurrency, but unfortunately, this is not possible, because the market likes patience
Activity: 95
July 15, 2018, 02:02:49 PM
No. People are just afraid to invest now. They are waiting for the right time as bitcoin's price is still low.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
There are only a few people leaving the market now, all those are just leaving now to come back later as soon as they see bullrun signals, that is what most people always did before for years, so this is nothing new after all, just keep holding

This people are not afraid for what could be bitcoin may ever be like they are moving out to hang out for the stressing price of bitcoin and for some toxic people that even how many times they haven't read not to panic but they still do cause they cant control their emotion.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

many people just lost a lot or lost to zero, because of this they were upset by cryptography and started to leave it. But it's not so many people who probably made a small break, while the market is unstable or afraid to invest now.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
July 15, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

Is that right?

I think they left crypto because of the losses they are having, because at this time the market is very red. They are impatient in this downturn, I think they are too hasty because crypto can still increase and will give an advantage.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
July 15, 2018, 01:46:17 PM
There are only a few people leaving the market now, all those are just leaving now to come back later as soon as they see bullrun signals, that is what most people always did before for years, so this is nothing new after all, just keep holding
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
July 15, 2018, 01:45:12 PM
Many leave because they lose money and start telling everyone that it is impossible to earn here because of reasons that do not depend on you  Cheesy

If there are many people that move put in cryptocurrency, if that is really true maybe because they expected too.much in cryptocurrency and that they are new in here . they don't really know how to earn money withput investing here .Maybe they also lost money because they just invest without a thorough research of what they are investing but I don't think this news is true.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 01:40:34 PM
People leave the crypto because it is too long a period of falling after such a sharp jump upwards, which was in the winter. As soon as the market begins to recover, people will start coming back. I think and even more.
Activity: 41
July 15, 2018, 12:10:52 PM
I think that people are leaving the crypto currency because the market is falling. Because of that, many people start to sell their coins to avoid more loss. I think this is a good opportunity to purchase on some coins.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 10:30:41 AM
The bad news and fud make many crypto users stop to invest in crypto world. this makes the crypto market decrease due to the decrease of crypto enthusiasts this year
Activity: 47
July 15, 2018, 10:27:52 AM
I think the person who left cryptocurrency is a person who does not have a mental high. The biggest reason I am sure if they were panicked to see the current market conditions. Market always moves towards the falls. Even many altcoin which also burn. because it is not able to survive in the market.
Activity: 132
July 15, 2018, 04:47:43 AM
There are only two possibilities to leave
One is to make a lot of money, they feel that this life is enough.
The other is to invest in encryption and they lose all their savings. They are afraid
Activity: 40
July 15, 2018, 04:31:23 AM
I think they lost a great deal of cash and cut the misfortunes. Possibly they will hold up until the point that the market winds up stable. This end of the week numerous awful news so bitcoin costs go down. I lost half yet just HODL.
Activity: 65
July 14, 2018, 05:21:37 PM
That is because the market is still on the bottom. But cryptocurrency news is more and more encouraging last days, so I believe in its fast growth at least by the end of the year. By that time we will see how that people come back in cryptocurrency)
Pages:
Jump to: