Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 8. (Read 2903 times)

copper member
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Let's get lots of useful information!.
July 14, 2018, 09:40:38 AM
My personal opinion is that in cryptocurrencies, the current period is much more anticipated and dissociated than in the latter half of last year.
I think this is causing the market to shrink more and more as the writer cites the cryptocurrencies when the market is declining due to unstable factors, spreading overloaded or fake bad news there.
I still think that the market for cryptocurrencies is still unstable. Nowadays, there is no bad news, but I often see that bitcoin prices have risen so much that they can not reach stable prices.
If you analyze these things, it seems that the interest of the investors is a little lower, the risk is recognized, and the regulation is negative.
However, if the bitcoin is gradually recovering after a difficult period, these problems will be resolved at once.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:40:24 AM
The main purpose of such corrections is to bring a person to such a state as you. If people have already decided to go out of crypto currency into fiat money, then this can mean only one thing. Soon, the trend reversal will begin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 09:38:33 AM
Well,nobody is forcing somebody to join in cryptocurrency for this is decentralized and everyone has the discretion to  join or not. For us who are still in these industry means that we understand crypto and the financial benefits it brings to our lives. For those who left maybe they are no longer satisfied with the earnings and eventually when the market goes up they will join again.
Activity: 392
July 14, 2018, 09:32:59 AM
I think there is some that leave because they lose some profits in here and they dont think that they can profits from here or maybe it is taking too long but still it is your choice you can gain profits in here if you are clever enough
Activity: 42
July 14, 2018, 09:29:27 AM
One of the main reasons why people leave the crypt is the loss of their money. Many enter the crypt for the purpose of quick profit, and because of this very often does not think through its actions, there is no strategy - and this led to the collapse.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 13, 2018, 05:50:53 PM
if leaving crypto is sure to be there and negative news is added because they feel aggrieved when joining in crypto either in investment, search bounty and airdrop they feel did not get any profit what. but for those of us who still feel the market and continue to be patient will arrive when it gets big profits later this year.
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 05:50:45 PM
That are those people who Hit there own feet! They don't know the power of crypto and how crypto is making lives of people. Crypto is equal to bright future for me. The High rank members are proof of that! i think the main reason behind leaving cryptocurrency is falling of market. Those people don't want lose, but they don't know- if you ever get lose in your life, one day also came when life lift you up.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 13, 2018, 05:50:12 PM
yes that is true, market conditions have fallen dramatically like this, the cause is certainly because many investors are leaving the crypto world because they do not believe it anymore, and the reason is because there are so many bad news about crypto that keep popping up, whereas very rarely good news that appear

Eventhough it seems that the market falls at worst stages, it doesn't mean people are backing out and discouraged. Maybe its was just a temporary corrections of the price, and I know eventually we'll be surviving and recover soon. We didn't know the exact time, because it can be surprising.

It is a temporary correction and things will get better soon, but I don't mind that people are leaving. I believe that crypto is for a people who have some balls and are ready to take risks.
Activity: 27
July 13, 2018, 05:45:11 PM
This is really funny. Well, experience is the best teacher. I as a person don't have issues with cryptocurrency as a whole. I participate in bounties and I get paid well. I know a lot of people especially in 3rd world countries who are actually living fine due to the influence of bounties and cryptocurrency. So, I will say, why not just give it a trial
Activity: 266
July 13, 2018, 05:38:44 PM
I think the news is exaggerating. Yeah there could be some people who left cryptocurrency, but not as excited as the news circulated. Some people who move or leave may just because BTC and other altcoin prices go down, they get out of crypto because they lose a lot of money because they do not have enough skills how to manage their investment from high volatility crypto.
Activity: 134
July 13, 2018, 04:46:02 PM
they are out of the cryptocurrency are those who do not understand the true crypto, its just stuck in negative thoughts and judgments alone without considering it positive that so many are owned by crypto.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 04:40:21 PM
People go out of the crypto currency, because they are afraid of losing all the money they invested. This is because people do not understand how this market is organized
Many are not only afraid of losing all their invested funds. Some just don't want to take risks and leave crypto for a while until the market recovers. I would personally have done the same, but already lit up with optimism and bought Ethereum.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 04:40:14 PM
Because everyone wants only fast and enormous gains, and, unfortunately, this is unreal in market like this. There were too many people who bought BTC near 17-19k and except to buy a Lambo in a few weeks and then sell coin below 10k. So I think it's even good, people like this don't deserve be a part of crypto community.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 04:36:23 PM
yes that is true, market conditions have fallen dramatically like this, the cause is certainly because many investors are leaving the crypto world because they do not believe it anymore, and the reason is because there are so many bad news about crypto that keep popping up, whereas very rarely good news that appear

Eventhough it seems that the market falls at worst stages, it doesn't mean people are backing out and discouraged. Maybe its was just a temporary corrections of the price, and I know eventually we'll be surviving and recover soon. We didn't know the exact time, because it can be surprising.
Activity: 336
July 13, 2018, 04:32:45 PM
People go out of the crypto currency, because they are afraid of losing all the money they invested. This is because people do not understand how this market is organized
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
July 13, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
The market is subject to wave fluctuations. It grows and falls alternately. People come when they grow and go when the fall.
Activity: 56
July 13, 2018, 04:09:13 PM
People will definitely come and go but i don't think many people are leaving. It might be that those people that left did so because they lost their money or its just a fake news.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 04:02:13 PM
The earnings are falling and it is no longer profitable to do this . Many still unsuccessfully bought a cryptocurrency when it fell very heavily and probably decided that this was a fraud
Activity: 756
July 13, 2018, 03:56:40 PM
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 03:54:26 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
of course, there are people who have lost faith and withdrew all their assets, leaving the Crypto currency, I think it is due to the loss of money in investment, with inability to wait.
But there are also people who still earn money on this and believe in crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: