Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 10. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 03:31:30 PM
I am also disappointed in crypto-currencies and projects of generosity, for those six months that I'm on the forum, I did not make much, but I spent enough time. I wait for two months, if the market does not rise, I will most likely be looking for another job for earning money.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 02:25:59 PM
it's their choice , but I think they'll regret it in the near future
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 08:28:16 AM
There have been a lot that have left but they will regret it when the market improves, they will then come back and it will cost them more, there will also no doubt be a lot more new people coming into crypto in the next few months. Mainstream is coming. Hold on.
Activity: 47
July 12, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
I dont think individuals are leaving digital money. In any case, It might be valid that the rate of participating in digital currency has brought down. May be a result of the present circumstance of the market individuals fear contributing. However, who have joined as of now are still stay in crypto world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
July 12, 2018, 04:42:14 AM
Only those who have come here in the hope of quickly earning large and easy money leave the country. People did not understand that big earnings are associated with great risk. Do not know how to invest in a high-risk business - better not do it.
Activity: 280
July 12, 2018, 04:38:51 AM
your words are very much different from apayg experienced by me, because my experience of registration on the Exchange who is in my country is increasing.

when I signed up there were only 444,000 members and the more it goes up so that it recorded up to 2,100,000 people, so where might people leave cryptocurrency ?
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
July 12, 2018, 03:40:19 AM
Have you ever considered the market has been propped up by BTC the entire time? The moment BTC slips, all the alts collapse because BTC isn’t there to hold them up anymore.You can decouple from BTC, and then see what happens when BTC goes on its next bull run.
Activity: 38
July 12, 2018, 03:36:59 AM
They might want to take some rest, because right now the market is not looking good and it makes them stressful by looking at it. so i think most of them are trying to rest right now and will come back if good news will come.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 288
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 11, 2018, 05:20:02 PM
Maybe it is so because we can also see how the current Crypto volume if there is a very high decline, if yes there is a possibility many people are lazy to continue to join Crypto or maybe investors have not fully invested in Crypto so the price can not rise high, if any still loving Crypto it is possible that people who spread such news just hate Crypto alone without proper analysis with that word.
Activity: 66
July 11, 2018, 04:57:14 PM
I think because market prices are going down for so long they are frustrated and do not trust cryptocurrency anymore.
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 04:53:17 PM
Yes, especially now, I think this is the original goal, when the big players realized that this market is the future, they reschil etched from the market of ordinary people,and those who had come under their control to take it, and for this they swung the prices, and lowering the bottom, and manipulation, so the people
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 04:48:20 PM
now only those people who are bad enough about it come out of the cryptocurrency. big investors are still in the game. they are now managing prices. at the time of the market fall and when there are so many negative news around cryptocurrencies, it is not surprising that people try to fix their profits or try not to lose their money.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 10:50:06 AM
I can't believe in this fact. A lot of people join to crypto so it can be real. Maybe some people are ready to give up but not the largest part of all participants of market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
Actually more people are basing the legitimacy of cryptocurrency according to the volatility of the market. For example, a particular person had a biggest lost of capital by investing money in altcoins not making any move or viewing some websites as indicator. And decided to move out the horrible place which he use to know. Actually it was not the crypto problem but his/her problem itself. Crypto is a survival place in which only stronger and smarter survive.
Activity: 2
July 11, 2018, 10:03:01 AM
I think so many people rushed into crypto after huge bitcoin rise in 2016-2017 to try to earn on following rise. But price is hovering around 6k and you have to be Soros to earn on that. So people are disappointed and leave crypto
Activity: 115
July 11, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
It is less necessary to listen to others. And in general how to determine how many are left and how many are coming.? I think people are interested in cryptocurrency more and they are increasing in numbers. We need to focus more on ourselves. interfere with the affairs of others.
Activity: 135
Decentralized Transportation Solution
July 11, 2018, 09:56:10 AM
I think that the decline has triggered this. People are panicking at times of decline because confidence in the market is not fully established. But eventually the patient ones will win.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 09:48:03 AM
Someone comes, someone leaves. Everything happens as in ordinary life at work - people leave and get tired.
Leave usually those who could not survive their loss. The one who ran out of money, or someone who was very scared of volatility. If we sum up all this, then we can say that weak players leave but remain - strong, or those who intend to become a strong player.
Activity: 490
July 11, 2018, 09:42:11 AM
The reason is that they don't want to lose money and market is falling right now, so that's the reason.
believe me,guy, during bull run more and more people will join crypto!
Activity: 91
July 11, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
Maybe many people really decide to give up after their failures, but still there are so many people who just start their journey. I think that in general the world's crypto community is only growing.
Pages:
Jump to: