Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 9. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 03:41:46 PM
Yes, they are leaving because they lost too much money from this industry! In fact I see a lot of people hold btc since 20k and right now their assets were divided 3 times for months so they can't be patient any more Cry
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 03:40:34 PM
How do I think this is done for people to sell their currency at today's prices
Activity: 78
July 13, 2018, 03:27:19 PM
Frustrations, in this system, can not be an exception. The most persistent will remain .
Activity: 308
SEMUX
July 13, 2018, 03:25:00 PM
It's true that some people are leaving the world of cryptocurrency. But I don't see anything wrong with that. After all, they are replaced by new people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
July 13, 2018, 03:15:02 PM
Only the loosers are leaving the cryptocurrency market, let them leave there are so many buyers are ready to buy. Also if you look for long term investment money even if you search on Google you will get answers like PPF,EPF,Mutual funds, real estate, gold, bonds and equity funds which takes lot of time to give return on investment and here to risk is involved. Cryprocurrency market is volatile every one agrees but it can give you return on investment early as compare to this investment platforms.
This crypto field is not made for those peoples who don't have patience and your friends which are telling you negative things about this field will jump in without informing you when market will pick up the rally.
Activity: 108
July 13, 2018, 03:03:23 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Many people are tired of waiting and seeing how their portfolio is melting. Especially newbies who read some articles of so-called experts and expect immediate growth
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 02:59:45 PM
This is right that people have gone some away, from the crypto industry in this downfall with keeping their coins, but they can not leave it in any situation because they know about the progress of this world and when market will recover and reach on its high level, then they will come back in crypto market.
So, this news is wrong and humorous, that many peoples are leave crypto world.
Although in this downfall new peoples are join crypto currency world and investing in cryptos.
Activity: 512
July 13, 2018, 05:04:00 AM
It is obvious that many people leave Crypto lately as there is not enough interest for investing in it. Many of them disappointed as they invested
on high prices ly and lost money as they sold their investments . As they were not patient they are learning the lesson on hard way. 
Activity: 65
July 13, 2018, 03:59:33 AM
Many people are right to leave, because they will lose more and be more sad when they stay here. So their departure is the protection of themselves. The downloaded market can no longer provide opportunities for ordinary people to make money, so the capital has gone.
Activity: 219
July 13, 2018, 03:49:06 AM
It might be so. People do forget that business is a risky work. I guess those people that are moving out are people who are afraid  of unpredictable future price of cryptocurrency. But the bottom line is cryptocurrency is a profitable good online business that has helped many people to move to a very better highly financial level of life.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 03:47:00 AM
This statement does not correspond to reality. Those people who climbed the crypto currency so simply do not leave this business, it is better to experience bad times, be excited than going to work from 9 to 18-00 and getting a penny
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 03:42:44 AM
Simply, many people are very tired of the crypt, it exhausts both physically and psychologically. You are constantly afraid for your investments, for your wallet, etc.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 03:38:52 AM
I don't think that's true . It is summer, the season of holidays and weekends .... with the onset of autumn, everyone will come back
Activity: 350
July 12, 2018, 10:24:13 PM
The reason they are leave in the world of cryptocurrency was some of the users are panicing to their tokens/coins. They are afraid to lose money so deep, because the price are unpredictable.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
July 12, 2018, 10:02:20 PM
This is for sure. Such a sluggish market and coin prices allow some investors to choose to keep away from encrypted currencies.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 06:28:01 PM
Most times, i noticed that some people leave because of the occurrence of loss of money. I believe that a business minded person and one who is determined to make it no matter the challenges, would not want to leave this great opportunity.
Activity: 94
July 12, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
it's summer ... time for holidays, I think by the autumn all back and the market will come to life again
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 04:29:59 PM
Yeah you have some points of the truth in your words. Crypto is damn scary for many people. After winter hype a lot of people rushed into cryptocurrency but a drastic decline threw a lot of them away. And those people after their negative experience shared their thoughts with others.
And I should say crypto scares me sometime too  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
July 12, 2018, 04:27:09 PM
In your words, there is truth. A lot of investors are leaving cryptocurrency right now due to heavy failures lately, but now is not the right time to exit the cryptocurrency market, it is the right time to buy tokens. Now this is the point of entry.
Activity: 43
July 12, 2018, 03:34:47 PM
Numerous leave since they lose cash and begin advising everybody that it is difficult to acquire here due to reasons that don't rely upon you Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: