Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 7. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 14, 2018, 03:59:13 PM
I think it is right. many investors have to leave the market because they cant be patient enough. Besides, they also cant stand anymore. I think we must wait until the end of this year to know clearly about the future of crypto
The future of the crypt is excellent, there is only uncertainty with when the bullish trend will begin.

I agree with you. The prospective is good and we shall see the bull market kicks in soon. The investors who are not patient enough are not doing any good for crypto, so I don't miss them.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 03:57:46 PM
Someone is leaving the crypto industry because they have already earned enough money. Someone is leaving, because he did not manage to earn money here.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 03:52:22 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
I think the reason is that people began to lose a lot in the market and started to leave on this.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
July 14, 2018, 03:49:00 PM
many ppl leave for now, but, rich ppl buy it now, because they seen the collossal potential of it, it is a new thing and the market is still small compared to other businesses, so they invest in to the future, some famous guys did it already, some guys we don't know, ppl that wanted the fast extra profit, they have no patience for hold, so remember, rich always get richer, so i will hold it as much as i can, coz i believe it has not reached its max value
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 14, 2018, 03:48:25 PM
I think it is right. many investors have to leave the market because they cant be patient enough. Besides, they also cant stand anymore. I think we must wait until the end of this year to know clearly about the future of crypto
The future of the crypt is excellent, there is only uncertainty with when the bullish trend will begin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
July 14, 2018, 03:46:02 PM
Maybe the reason is because of price fall, they lost money and share panic among the investors.
Activity: 238
July 14, 2018, 03:45:34 PM
Well, now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies, and to sell something from the crypt now I think it's better to wait for a reversal
Activity: 574
July 14, 2018, 03:44:07 PM
People move out of crypto Huh

Yeah, maybe you right.
Some people is moving out of crypto because they don't know how crypto work.
Usually they are is a new guys in crypto and wrong choose for invest in some ICO.
Activity: 308
July 14, 2018, 03:41:15 PM
Oh yeah there are people leaving the crypto venture, but I don't believe all of them are leaving for good. Have you realized that whenever the market pumps in some few hours, billions are added to the market cap? They're still around, just that they've decided to stay cold a while. Anyway some have also left for good.
Activity: 110
July 14, 2018, 03:34:24 PM
copper member
Activity: 411
July 14, 2018, 10:39:47 AM
Some people do not have appetite for bad news and  some do not have the strength to absorb shock hence, the need for an exit when it has to do with their finances.  I believe crypto space will stand its grounds when the right comes and only then will people leaving now come back to this space again. Somehow regrets will set in because milestone may have been achieved in their absence.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 10:12:56 AM
But I think the reason is that it's profitable for big players who want to buy coins as cheaply as possible! Remember, last year nobody knew about the currency crypto, People who only have the courage and deep conviction in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will remain and will be able to see the light and make a lot of money. It takes time and lots of effort guys.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
July 14, 2018, 10:04:38 AM
Well it's not people will come in and go out, some has negative experience due to the bear market and lost his/her saving, so they left because they don't believe in crypto anymore. But new people also coming in and investing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 10:03:31 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
People constantly enter the world of crypto currency and leave it. The reasons for this may be different. Of course, after such a sharp drop in bitcoin and a half-year stagnation of the crypto-currency market, many lose patience and come out of the crypto currency. This should be considered an ordinary process. If the crypto-currency market starts to rise again, people will start to return to the crypto currency.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
I don't think so why people move out from cryptocurrency but i never heared one of my friend who move out from crypto. Instead i know many people wants crypto and those who are already joined never ever says they want to leave but work hard.

I think the reports that there are people who are moving out in cryptocurrency investment is just a speculation because based on the data the number of people investment is going higher everyday.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

Is that right?

maybe they've lost a lot of money so decided to get out of cryotocurrency. we can only guess without knowing the exact reason, because I have not heard or seen it. or it could be because of a market that does not go green and they panic then leave crypto.
Activity: 602
July 14, 2018, 09:51:37 AM
I don't think so why people move out from cryptocurrency but i never heared one of my friend who move out from crypto. Instead i know many people wants crypto and those who are already joined never ever says they want to leave but work hard.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

Is that right?

People fear what they don't understand. Many investors got into the cryptocurrency space with the mindset of quick gains but were disappointed when they could not achieve this. Now people think Cryptocurrency is a scam but only time will tell.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
July 14, 2018, 09:47:48 AM
People are moving out from cryptocurrency maybe because they had bad or negative experience from cryptocurrency or they loss many money from crypto and think you can not really earn from it. But the truth is earning from cryptocurrency depends on how you utilize crypto well to be able to earn profit from it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 14, 2018, 09:44:03 AM
I think there is some that leave because they lose some profits in here and they dont think that they can profits from here or maybe it is taking too long but still it is your choice you can gain profits in here if you are clever enough
Yes, you are right, no one is forced to be in crypto, it is absolutely voluntary. And most likely, many will come back here when the market starts to grow, but they will miss the profit that they can have if they stay with us here.
Pages:
Jump to: