Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 5. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
Yes that's true not everyone generates profits from investing, those who go from cryptocurancy are losers and they lose money for failing to invest, they are people who just follow the trend, they do not understand what is investment, what is cryptocurancy, and how invest in cryptocurancy. after they went next they told the people around that crypto had tricked him.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
Simply, this is not a game for all. I think it takes a lot of patience and it’s a new technology that people don’t fully trust. Many people are very tired of the crypt, it exhausts both physically and psychologically. I think they need to work on their investment strategy, how they invest in a project and at what point do they chase it. Research is they only key to score in this market, literally you can’t trust every Tom, Dick and Harry in this market. ICOs like Liven are pretty great example of Legit projects as they are an established business and target real market. So do check this one out and projects like this one.
Activity: 462
bvo.trybravo.com
July 18, 2018, 10:37:20 AM

Is that right?
Those who were unlucky with their investments could indeed leave. Crypto market is not for people with weak nerves.
Still, this is not forever, we can see the green charts over the past couple of days. Hope this optimism will last as long as possible Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
July 18, 2018, 10:31:34 AM
I think this is a temporary appearance. Earlier, too, someone left cryptocurrency and someone came. I think over the years the number of users of cryptocurrencies will probably only grow.
Activity: 826
July 18, 2018, 10:07:05 AM
Probably, they may be afraid of the progress on the market.
Moreover, the price is rapidly slowing down in some months recently.
But, many more people are also involved in crypto. So I think that crypto will stand okay in this time. It will be no matter.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 10:04:42 AM
We don't even know the reason, it's all speculation, maybe they are waiting for the right time or maybe they lost a lot of money, or they want think what strategies have to do.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 10:04:26 AM
The reason is that they enter in crypto currency investing with a lack of knowledge of it. So many investors are losing money because of it and they immediately leaving the world crypto. They are all disappointed and discouraged.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 18, 2018, 09:59:35 AM

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?

People leave  because they lost money which is their fault and start telling others that it is not good to engaged here in crypto

Which is why they should not fomo or buy at the absolute top of the market. Slow growth is important, not fast parabolic upswings. People got burned from bad decisions made in December.
Merit: 107
July 18, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

Is that right?

One of the reasons why I believe we have hit the bottom is because most of the people who wanted to leave the market have already left. And thus we are left with investors and buyers.
Activity: 756
July 18, 2018, 09:54:14 AM
I think there is very big reason why many people are leaving crypto and for that reason I think there is no right r wrong about leaving crypto. Let us just respect each one's decision.
Of course, we respect and decide each person, because everyone has the right to make mistakes, but now when those who sold all their coins and left - regret their decision, as prices rise and the situation on the market improves.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 09:49:23 AM
If it's true that many people leave cryptography, this may be because they lose a lot of money, maybe because they get a lot of fraud and probably because of an increasingly critical price or they do not understand crypto. All that can be the reason, leave crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 09:46:41 AM
Yes, I heard that. But I believe that people are leaving the crypto-currency world. From not understanding how to cope with failures, and what to do next. After all, you can lose hope in everything. But to have the strength and perseverance to move on, not everyone can.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 09:40:12 AM
yes your information is correct most of the peoples left crypto trading because of continuous down trend in crypto market and peoples are facing huge loss because of this down trends thatwhy traders have dishearted and they left.
Activity: 187
July 18, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

Is that right?

those people that has a not enough knowledge and understanding how the blockchain and the market works properly. i think they needed to take re-seminar or a meeting event with their friends to know about the importance of a blockchain system in our planet.
Activity: 281
Futurov
July 18, 2018, 09:04:32 AM
I think there is very big reason why many people are leaving crypto and for that reason I think there is no right r wrong about leaving crypto. Let us just respect each one's decision.
July 18, 2018, 08:58:24 AM
Many  people enter the crypto world for the purpose of quick profit, if they can't get any profit within few days or months they left crypto currency, which is not good.
 if people want to earn a big profit then they have be patient about the rewards or result of crypto market.

Maybe the people that easily moved out from using crypto are afraid to loose money because they don't know much about crypto, they only want easy money and when they cannot get it easy here, then they moved away.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
July 18, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?

People leave  because they lost money which is their fault and start telling others that it is not good to engaged here in crypto
Activity: 57
July 15, 2018, 04:19:19 PM
 Many  people enter the crypto world for the purpose of quick profit, if they can't get any profit within few days or months they left crypto currency, which is not good.
 if people want to earn a big profit then they have be patient about the rewards or result of crypto market.
Activity: 181
July 15, 2018, 04:04:14 PM
the market is falling and it is not surprising that people come out of the crypto currency.
Activity: 322
July 15, 2018, 04:02:36 PM
it's valid that individuals leave, they need to make fast benefits, and, obviously, they didn't succeed, in light of the fact that they purchased coins at the most elevated amount, acquired cash, took credits and now they have to pay bills. This is a severe truth, and she doesn't flee from her. Be that as it may, the digital money won't vanish anyplace, she will in any case develop and fall, and numerous who comprehend this innovation and put stock in its prosperity will be remunerated.
Pages:
Jump to: