Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 4. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 05:13:52 AM
Who was bought for a long time simply can not have patience and leaves the market .. It is necessary to diversify your portfolio in order not to go into big minus and not to panic from this Undecided
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 05:12:20 AM
When people came to this market they wanted to get rich quickly.Who have the nerves of iron those who have not got rich those left this market
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
July 20, 2018, 05:09:00 AM
Maybe those people who buy high sell low Smiley The bottom is now finally behind us.

https://coincodex.com/article/2050/barry-silbert-says-bitcoin-has-found-its-2018-bottom/
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 04:58:04 AM
I think mostly leave newbies who bought Bitcoin at the all-time high, but core community always stays and growing up.
Activity: 173
July 20, 2018, 04:56:05 AM
absolutely right. many came but many were ultimately abandoned. I think the reason is because crypto is seen has begun does not produce. Market conditions continue to decline, while the needs of the ever-increasing price. So much that in the end decided not to take the risk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 04:55:37 AM
By look market cap since January until now we can see the number is decreased from over $800 billion to less than $300 billion,  and this mean more than half money move out from crypto,  this is because many people in loss so much and they can not manage the risk of their  investment by self cause they has less knowledge and strategies.
it seems that it's all a risk of playing in the world of crypto, for those who are new and do not have a strong science base, then only losses will always get them, because all this takes process to get great results
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 20, 2018, 04:54:45 AM
I doubt that but It may be true that the rate of joining in cryptocurrency has lowered. May be because of the current situation of the market people are afraid of investing.
Agreed. People didn't come at a good time. Because for trade today, it is necessary to have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the situation in the market. People came after the bitcoin jump, and after the jump there is a bear trend that many do not like.
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 04:51:01 AM
I doubt that but It may be true that the rate of joining in cryptocurrency has lowered. May be because of the current situation of the market people are afraid of investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 04:49:18 AM
There might have been a massive exodus from crypto in the recent past, but this is, or was necessitated by the red market, the market has shown some good recovery signs meaning most of those who left might just find their way back, However it just shows those who stayed believed more in the tech than those who chose to leave
Activity: 644
July 20, 2018, 04:47:49 AM
Not so many people leave the crypto.
Cryptocurrency is a job that is full of challenges and if you are not careful you can lose money.
And now many investors back to the market because the market now crypto will be cured.
Activity: 476
July 20, 2018, 04:38:32 AM
By look market cap since January until now we can see the number is decreased from over $800 billion to less than $300 billion,  and this mean more than half money move out from crypto,  this is because many people in loss so much and they can not manage the risk of their  investment by self cause they has less knowledge and strategies.
Activity: 34
July 20, 2018, 04:36:12 AM
Indeed, shockingly it happens, steadily and discreetly. In any case, I think the reason is that it is gainful for huge players who need to purchase coins as inexpensively as would be prudent! Keep in mind, a year ago no one thought about the cryptographic money, and toward the finish of the year individuals officially sold pads for bitcoins!
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 20, 2018, 04:34:56 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
I guess that it was right, the reason might be because they lose most of their investment or maybe they dont see any future doing it. I know a lot of people who already quit become of the same reason.
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
July 20, 2018, 01:36:45 AM
In negative periods, people move out from cryptocurrency, but when the trend changes to positive and prices begin to rise, a large number of new investors will come to this market. Everything develops cyclically and in this there is nothing new.
Activity: 378
July 20, 2018, 01:36:16 AM
I am not agree with this that people are moving out of crypto i like crypto currency and it will change my future because now i am doing investment and i am earning a good amount over it and ma be in the people people fully dependent on this.
Activity: 6
July 20, 2018, 01:30:12 AM
no one is leaving man just rumours
Activity: 77
July 20, 2018, 01:24:45 AM
Many people leave cryptocurrency probably because they have not got the results they want, but people who want to get results in crypto is an absolute patience in need, especially with market conditions like this must be patient waiting for a stable condition back, hopefully with patience will get the results we want
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 01:13:21 AM
Maybe there are some people leaving cryptocurrency but not many.
As far as I know, more and more people is entering crypto.
Probably, Crypto investors is just silently and patiently waiting for the bullish time of the market that is why the others think that they are leaving.
Activity: 406
July 20, 2018, 12:57:36 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Many people leave the crypto currency because they lack patience and during the fall of the market they only lose money. But there are those people who join the crypto currency and earn.
Activity: 224
July 18, 2018, 12:31:36 PM
Because some people have experienced many losses when buying at high prices last year. And there are also impatient with the current market conditions. So many people are starting to leave crypto and switch to another.
Pages:
Jump to: