Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 122. (Read 77727 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
maybe it a good idea if some of the marketplace users post their market address here
so we can see what kind of products could be found
Crazy idea! Are you mad? Posting addresses here will seriously violate rules of the forum, which can lead to lock of he topic by moderators. Only topics in bounties child board are allowable to post addresses. Please don't suggest such crazy idea which can harm the project a little bit. Start to read more about the forum rules.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657 Unofficial list of (official rules of bitcointalk.org forum), guidelines & FAQ
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
maybe it a good idea if some of the marketplace users post their market address here
so we can see what kind of products could be found
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
No problem. I can assure you that you will be paid if you fulfill the requirements.  Grin
I usually post a bit though I have probably made even more than 25... and it needs to split into 3 days intervals so I will have to post even more. I just like to post stuff when I'm in the mood. Three coins to mine IMC, ALPS and MIT... and all three could raise questions. Also there's new coins in the [ANN] that need comments
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
A question about staking. Is it possible to stake less than 500 coins on an aws EC2 server?
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
No problem. I can assure you that you will be paid if you fulfill the requirements.  Grin
Hi Renegade. The spreadsheet was posted in the thread on Sunday.
Ahhh finally I've found that stuff. Probably I've been blind sorry Wink those darn irresponsible devs they are everywhere and they didn't provide us with the spreadsheet. And you can't prove anything in case you ain't paid. I hope there less such guys like that and even less those who runs away after auctions. Crypto world suffers for that
I will join the signature campaign. I love this project since from the beginning Smiley I'm a hodler for such awhile but I sold my Phore because I need to buy something.
as far as I know Full Member slots were full at Monday so check the bounty thread if you're in. I see we ain't got any spreadsheet yet. It's like the BANQ dev that didn't provide spreadsheet then after almost two weeks he doesn't pay me both signature and twitter bounty. Know that BANQ dev is a scammer and don't buy there MNs in any way. Embarrassed I hope Phore dev is at least not a scammer as he promised a spreadsheet yesterday

Hi Renegade. The spreadsheet was posted in the thread on Sunday.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
So bullish on Phore.

Finally a crypto that isn't content with just being a coin. Phore is creating an entire ecosystem for platforms and services.

They aren't all talk and hype like most all other projects either, not only has every deadline been met they've been met early.

The marketplace alone, the first step in a marathon, already sets Phore apart from almost all other projects in this space.

WHY??  Utility

Phore now has a real world working platform that will help to connect the world and reduce friction in global commerce. A worldwide marketplace with no central governing authority and most importantly NO FEES.

As the car did to the train, Phore will do to ebay and the likes.

Welcome to the Phuture.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hello, is there a phore faucet i can use to activate my phore address, to make sure I submitted the right one for the bounty?
I will join the signature campaign. I love this project since from the beginning Smiley I'm a hodler for such awhile but I sold my Phore because I need to buy something.
as far as I know Full Member slots were full at Monday so check the bounty thread if you're in. I see we ain't got any spreadsheet yet. It's like the dev that didn't provide spreadsheet then after almost two weeks he doesn't pay me both signature and twitter bounty. Know that dev is a scammer and don't buy there MNs in any way. Embarrassed I hope Phore dev is at least not a scammer as he promised a spreadsheet yesterday
Activity: 126
Merit: 50
Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.
The Phore Marketplace Open Beta is LIVE!!!!!

***Download it HERE***

Wow, this is really cool! Im already syncing the Phore wallet, as i find this project rather interesting.
Is there a source code by any chance for this, as i don't want to execute any precompiled binaries?
I do not see any links to the source from the marketplace page.
But if you can provide link to source which i can compile by myself, then i'd be happy to test this new platform!
Great news everyone: The Phore Android Wallet is up and running! You can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.phore.android
I have downloaded the app.  Does the application have a log out button?  Or it does so automatically when I close the app
Also when I look up my address(the one I have tried to open using my android app)  on the block explorer i get this
Search Results
No matching results.
what is the issue?

Have you sent Phore to that address? Until there is a transaction for that address, the block explorer would have no knowledge that it exists.
I just opened the address so no transaction in or out. I should be able to reaccess my account even after uninstalling the app if I have the seed words right?
Also, can you share any blog post that looks into how to use the desktop wallet, thanks Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Just checked the marketplace, looks great so far! My only (small) critique so far would be that the windows installer doesn't ask for an install location, but installs to some default.

Also, it would be great if there was a search filter for "ships to my country", but maybe there is and I just can't find it Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
The Phore Marketplace Open Beta is LIVE!!!!!

***Download it HERE***
This is really nice, Will be checking on the app, will the app also available in another platform, than the one provided here?
Activity: 73
Merit: 51
Great news everyone: The Phore Android Wallet is up and running! You can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.phore.android
I have downloaded the app.  Does the application have a log out button?  Or it does so automatically when I close the app
Also when I look up my address(the one I have tried to open using my android app)  on the block explorer i get this
Search Results
No matching results.
what is the issue?

Have you sent Phore to that address? Until there is a transaction for that address, the block explorer would have no knowledge that it exists.
Phore is now trading on Nanex as PHR/NANO pair! Find the market at https://nanex.co/exchange/PHRNANO

I have downloaded the app.  Does the application have a log out button?  Or it does so automatically when I close the app
Also when I look up my address(the one I have tried to open using my android app)  on the block explorer i get this
Search Results
No matching results.
what is the issue?
Jump to: