Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 121. (Read 77727 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 101
I dont see any specific marketing going on. when do you plan to start?

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Probably a good way to bump the whole thing is ONION style airdrops. Though Coinsmarkets have stolen my 13.49 LTC so I won't be able to buy some PHR to HODL it anyway. We's poor atm
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
The opening post has been updated to show our progress for Q1 2018. The entire section of the Roadmap is 100% complete.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
To invest in ICO which only have ppt of roadmap,  I prefer double invest in Phore.
They have the ability to execute the road map. They already showed to us  in 2018Q1

What a smart investor! To be honest, PHORE project has shown its ability to grow over time with lots of good products and good services released to the community since its beginning. Recently, we have Android wallet, and PHORE marketplace. All of those two help to make daily activities (trading, shopping, storing PHORE coins) became easier than ever before. Let's invest into PHORE project, which can help you to be richer and richer over time.
Happy invest, everyone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
To invest in ICO which only have ppt of roadmap,  I prefer double invest in Phore.
They have the ability to execute the road map. They already showed to us  in 2018Q1

Activity: 213
A question about staking. Is it possible to stake less than 500 coins on an aws EC2 server?

Yes it's possible, however I don't think you need a VPS for that, just stake from your local wallet. I wouldn't expect more than  2-3 stake per month ( 2.8 PHR per stake ) with 500 coins, so you'd at least save the cost of the EC2 instance.

that would mean I'll need my wallet running on a machine 24/7? Does Andorid Wallet qualify ?

Or you can buy a raspberry pi and run the wallet on there. It's cheap and has a low electric consumption. Way more worth it that an EC2 instance in my opinion. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
A question about staking. Is it possible to stake less than 500 coins on an aws EC2 server?

Yes it's possible, however I don't think you need a VPS for that, just stake from your local wallet. I wouldn't expect more than  2-3 stake per month ( 2.8 PHR per stake ) with 500 coins, so you'd at least save the cost of the EC2 instance.

that would mean I'll need my wallet running on a machine 24/7? Does Andorid Wallet qualify ?

Yes, for staking you will need a wallet running 24/7 and it have to be at least "unlocked for staking only". You will help securing the network while you are staking.
You can't stake with Android.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Yes it's possible, however I don't think you need a VPS for that, just stake from your local wallet. I wouldn't expect more than  2-3 stake per month ( 2.8 PHR per stake ) with 500 coins, so you'd at least save the cost of the EC2 instance.

Activity: 966
Merit: 546
This coin is holing up remarkably well considering the entire market is red for weeks and there's blood in the streets. The development plan looks nice and I'm glad I could help by getting in the signature campaign. Didn't know about this until I was browsing the forum one day. Very good in my opinion and I think the market agrees.
Activity: 98
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Phore+%28PHR%29&SortBy=0
HI. Dont miss the chance to get profit!!
Two new wallets will be introduced, one for Android and one for web
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
PHORE project has gone further since its swap from Krypt to Phore. Marketplace for PHORE community is great idea, now turn to great real services for PHORE users. Since now, they can buy and sell lots of necessary things/ equipments for their daily lives (from mining graphic cards, mainboards, tshirts, mouses, etc.)
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The Marketplace has already been launched and is being used. Example screenshots below:
~ Images snipped ~
Wow, extremely great! With PHORE marketplace, since now we can buy and sell products directly through PHORE coins. We don't have to sell PHOREs to get fiats, then use fiats to buy ASICs, tshirts, books, graphic cards, and more stuffs. PHORE marketplace will make our lives to become easier.
Congratulations, PHORE project. Now, it's right time to fly over the Moon as additional positive effects of upcoming upward market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
maybe it a good idea if some of the marketplace users post their market address here
so we can see what kind of products could be found
Crazy idea! Are you mad? Posting addresses here will seriously violate rules of the forum, which can lead to lock of he topic by moderators. Only topics in bounties child board are allowable to post addresses. Please don't suggest such crazy idea which can harm the project a little bit. Start to read more about the forum rules.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657 Unofficial list of (official rules of bitcointalk.org forum), guidelines & FAQ
calm down
try to read first and then start writing
i said marketplace address
do you know what that is?
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
Ukrainian translating done https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ukrainian-236982
PRVSVbxUekpnr9qdWxYonQ3fTkesvi5k6F thank you
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Phore+%28PHR%29&SortBy=0
Hi folk. Is it true???
In Q1 2018 Phore is launching a decentralized marketplace utilizing OpenBazaar 2.0 code base and Android & Web Wallets release on 31 march??

As has the Android wallet:

Hi folk. Is it true???
In Q1 2018 Phore is launching a decentralized marketplace utilizing OpenBazaar 2.0 code base and Android & Web Wallets release on 31 march??

The Marketplace has already been launched and is being used. Example screenshots below:

Activity: 294
Merit: 257
This product really excites me as it will be used in the real world, which simultaneously creates a demand for the coin.I think it is worth becoming a part of a really exciting project with long-term investments.
Activity: 213

Activity: 98
Hi folk. Is it true???
Jump to: