Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 123. (Read 77727 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534
The Phore Marketplace Open Beta is LIVE!!!!!

***Download it HERE***
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Great news everyone: The Phore Android Wallet is up and running! You can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.phore.android
I have downloaded the app.  Does the application have a log out button?  Or it does so automatically when I close the app
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Marketplace Open Beta to be released today! We are targeting early evening EST although this may change!
PHORE signature campaign has full so fast, so I hope that I will have another opportunity to join and support PHORE project through social media campaign.
Market place is coming today.
Spreadsheet of the signature campaign is coming tonight.
Social media campaign will come some days in the future.

All things look good for PHORE project, at the moment.
Marketplace Open Beta to be released today! We are targeting early evening EST although this may change!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
today is the day
Phore Marketplace  Cool
excited
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Why don't allow Junior member to join PHORE signature campaign but still has signature codes for the rank?

Most signature bounty require at least level JR rank and rewards depend on the member level, this is common rule in BTT.
I know that and I will upgrade to Junior member rank this week. I am curious why PHORE has signature codes for Junior rank, but doesn't allow members in the rank to join it's signature campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Why don't allow Junior member to join PHORE signature campaign but still has signature codes for the rank?

Most signature bounty require at least level JR rank and rewards depend on the member level, this is common rule in BTT.
Activity: 30
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
is there a social media bounty?
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN CAN BE FOUND HERE!

50 Slots available. Open to all membership levels!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Wait 2 more days, I can use the Phore decentralized marketplace. Looking forward to it.

Getting the company incorporated,hope PHR can be listed on new exchange ,especially some Asian exchange
Activity: 134
Please update the OP with rules of PHORE signature campaign, dev. I have waited this one since yesterday. Hope that you will release rules as soon as possible.
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
Out of curiosity, what is the post count requirement to become a Jr Member on this forum?
Activity: 97
The Phore Blockchain Signature Campaign will be launched later this evening... Stay Tuned!
When it will be officially opened for supporters to join? Where are forms to join this one? Can not wait for it anymore. Really interesting event for PHORE projects with concurrently many good news, including Phore MarketPlace, signature campaign, and so on.
Phore Blockchain Files to Incorporate in Gibraltar

Read the full article : https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchain-files-to-incorporate-in-gibraltar-90aeb0f4eb3b

Great news!! Getting the company incorporated in the country that supports and has ready infrastructure to further develop fintech is a great plus.

I have a couple of questions.

1) Is it a beta release of the market place on Mar 25th?

2) I know that PHR is listed on Cryptopia and a few other exchanges, however liquidity seems to be the major problem for PHR  (it's a just a trait of an alt coin), how do you plan to solve this?

Yes, Beta release is on the 25th of March. As for liquidity, we are actively seeking ways to improve this - additional exchanges being one of these. (Just so everybody is aware; many exchanges now require incorporation for listing - we have just better placed ourselves to fulfill their requirements).
The Open Beta Marketplace will only allow Phore as a payment option.
Good decision. With the option, PHORE marketplace will help to increase PHORE liquidity so much. However, where is link to join PHORE signature campaign, half of a day after you stated about PHORE campaign.
Today, 44% of PHORE locked in its 546 active masternodes.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/

Apologies, this will be available within the next 12 hours.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Just updated my signature  Cool
Does the market place allow phore only as will it allow bitcoin BTC payment option?

The Open Beta Marketplace will only allow Phore as a payment option.
Jump to: