Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 124. (Read 77727 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Does the market place allow phore only as will it allow bitcoin BTC payment option?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Great news!! Getting the company incorporated in the country that supports and has ready infrastructure to further develop fintech is a great plus.

I have a couple of questions.

1) Is it a beta release of the market place on Mar 25th?

2) I know that PHR is listed on Cryptopia and a few other exchanges, however liquidity seems to be the major problem for PHR  (it's a just a trait of an alt coin), how do you plan to solve this?

Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Activity: 5
The Phore Blockchain Signature Campaign will be launched later this evening... Stay Tuned!
Wow, amazing news. Hope that there are open slots for newbies like me. Thanks for announcement, PHORE.
I have also look at PHORE old ANN topic, there will be PHORE marketplace released at 25 March. Continuously good news for the project.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
The Phore Blockchain Signature Campaign will be launched later this evening... Stay Tuned!
Activity: 39
Yeah, two websites that give us figures for PHORE masternode. In addition, How long do I have to wait till the time PHORE signature campaign launched?
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Well done, mobile wallet was realese. Thank and good job. How about list on masternode site example stake unite masternodeonline or etc. That will make people wanna hold phore in Masternode

https://masternodes.pro/stats/phr
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Your announcement states the block reward is 8 PHR.  Per the white paper, stakers share 2.8 PHR while the masternodes share 4.2 PHR. That is only 7 PHR.  Where is the other PHR?
Hey sjyi. The other PHR goes to the dev budget. That's 1 PHR every block.

I would just like to add that this 1 PHR dev-fund per block was decided by communitiy poll a few weeks ago.
Activity: 882
Merit: 355
Duelbits
Well done, mobile wallet was realese. Thank and good job. How about list on masternode site example stake unite masternodeonline or etc. That will make people wanna hold phore in Masternode
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
The new ANN looks great !

Your announcement states the block reward is 8 PHR.  Per the white paper, stakers share 2.8 PHR while the masternodes share 4.2 PHR. That is only 7 PHR.  Where is the other PHR?
Hey sjyi. The other PHR goes to the dev budget. That's 1 PHR every block.

With the max token of 12,546,890 at 1 minute block time, all the possible tokens would be created in less than 3 years (12,456,890 / 8 PHR/block / 60 min/hr / 24 hr/day / 365 days/year = 2.96 years).  What happens after 3 years?
Phore's max supply is infinite. But the inflation rate gets lower and lower as time passes.

With your current level of master nodes of 450 (or 4.5 million PHR), 4.2 PHR is shared every 60 seconds.

For an investment of 10,000 PHR, the ROI would be about 49% annually.  Of course that would change as more masternodes are added.

Given your token in circulation is already at greater than 5 million, the remaining time to reach the maximum amount of less than 2 years.

How would the masternodes and stakers be rewarded?
For details on masternode rewards you can check this link: https://masternodes.online/currencies/PHR/
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

With the max token of 12,546,890 at 1 minute block time, all the possible tokens would be created in less than 3 years (12,456,890 / 8 PHR/block / 60 min/hr / 24 hr/day / 365 days/year = 2.96 years).  What happens after 3 years?

With your current level of master nodes of 450 (or 4.5 million PHR), 4.2 PHR is shared every 60 seconds.

For an investment of 10,000 PHR, the ROI would be about 49% annually.  Of course that would change as more masternodes are added.

Given your token in circulation is already at greater than 5 million, the remaining time to reach the maximum amount of less than 2 years.

How would the masternodes and stakers be rewarded?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Great news everyone: The Phore Android Wallet is up and running! You can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.phore.android

this is good news,,
and with active development in this project, i believe phore price will growing hard soon  Wink
and this is the reason why i always collect more phore in my wallet
Activity: 28
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Loving the new ANN thread dev team, the 2018 roadmap is ambitious however the phore team has consistently delivered the goods!
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Yassssss

Marketplace beta live in 3... 2... 1...

The first step in real world utility, something 99.99% of other projects can't claim.... and its only the first step in a marathon.

At this rate Phore will be looked back at as a top performer for 2018.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Activity: 8
Great news everyone: The Phore Android Wallet is up and running! You can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.phore.android
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty (if you have it) . Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
This is not an ANN for a new coin, just a new thread.

PHR has been in development for a while, and before that KryptKoin, Phore's predecessor.

Check phore.io, and look forward to the beta launch of the Phore decentralised marketplace this weekend (25th)!
Jump to: