Pages:
Author

Topic: Please dont let bitcoinstore fail, your action is needed just about now. - page 7. (Read 24195 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Why does speculation need a citation? and I have nothing to be mad about.

Ok, I'm def arguing with an idiot. "Rebut my points that I am making up and have no evidence of!"  I don't know why you're so mad, that's for you to figure out at this point.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Roger has enough money that he should just create a deal where user A can buy ITEM for user B and if user B doesn't pay back the loan then roger will cover/insure it up to a certain level. If this is really just about getting bitcoin out there and not making money then it shouldn't be a problem right? This is going to end with Roger walking away with several hundreds of thousands of dollars and that will be it most likely. No markup? Yea right.

Ok, we get it. You're mad and have some axe to grind. We can real your previous posts. Stop posting now.
I do not have any axe to grind and I am not mad. Not sure why you think that. If you would like to rebuttal any of my posts I'm happy to have a discussion with you.

Ain't nothin' to rebut except that you're making every other post a sperg post and actually not contributing anything of value or interest.

But fine, sigh.

This is going to end with Roger walking away with several hundreds of thousands of dollars and that will be it most likely. No markup? Yea right.

Needs citation. Oh wait, you don't have any because you. just. mad.
Why does speculation need a citation? and I have nothing to be mad about.
Roger has enough money that he should just create a deal where user A can buy ITEM for user B and if user B doesn't pay back the loan then roger will cover/insure it up to a certain level. If this is really just about getting bitcoin out there and not making money then it shouldn't be a problem right? This is going to end with Roger walking away with several hundreds of thousands of dollars and that will be it most likely. No markup? Yea right.

Ok, we get it. You're mad and have some axe to grind. We can real your previous posts. Stop posting now.
I do not have any axe to grind and I am not mad. Not sure why you think that. If you would like to rebuttal any of my posts I'm happy to have a discussion with you.

Ain't nothin' to rebut except that you're making every other post a sperg post and actually not contributing anything of value or interest.

But fine, sigh.

This is going to end with Roger walking away with several hundreds of thousands of dollars and that will be it most likely. No markup? Yea right.

Needs citation. Oh wait, you don't have any because you. just. mad.  I know I've bought a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff from their store cheaper than I could of from amazon or newegg.  So yea, if he gets profits from that good for him.  I got cheaper stuff. You on the other hand? Your just mad.
nobody involved with bitcoin is actually interested in or cares about furthering bitcoin for any reason other than their own personal gain
Is this a problem?
It is because what is best for bitcoin in the long run and what is best for that person are often times at odds with each other. Take this thing we're discussing right here in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 960
Merit: 1028
Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.
nobody involved with bitcoin is actually interested in or cares about furthering bitcoin for any reason other than their own personal gain
Is this a problem?

I actually offered to lend my services to this site/company.

^^ You are right that it is good for bitcoin but nobody involved with bitcoin is actually interested in or cares about furthering bitcoin for any reason other than their own personal gain so bitcoin to this day hasn't had anyone really go to bat for it.
legendary
Activity: 960
Merit: 1028
Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.
I think getting goods and services exchanged in Bitcoin is important. Even pass-through services like this one are good because they add to the list of things that you can buy with BTC (= making BTC more useful and desirable = greater incentive for "pure" BTC transactions).

Unfortunately, I can't really help this particular site reach its goal, mainly because it doesn't seem to have anything I particularly want to buy.
LOL. Looks like people want to hold on to their coins rather than spend them.
and you just learned why deflationary currency is a terrible idea.
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003
LOL. Looks like people want to hold on to their coins rather than spend them.
If you really want to help this store but don't have anything you need then buy me a server and have it shipped to me and I'll give you a profit share in the company I start.
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com
Bump. Because I want to see this happen. From 12 to 27% so far.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
My shiny new keyboard arrived in less than three days from the order - much faster than I expected. It was a great value and I would definitely buy from them again.
Hal
vip
Activity: 314
Merit: 3853
I made an order from BitcoinStore, a high end HP laptop for my research into strengthening Bitcoin wallets with Trusted Computing. It was about $1000. Unfortunately the site crashed for several hours just after I sent my bitcoins in but before I could complete the order. I contacted customer service after the site came up, and they were very helpful. They entered my order manually, and I got an email that the order had been received. I didn't get any further response, however. I waited a week and emailed cs again. They were very apologetic and assured me they'd take care of it. To my surprise, the next morning I got a delivery and it was the laptop! It's working great.

So the store has some growing pains but customer service will take care of you. My one disappointment was that the package came from MemoryDealers and not BitcoinStore. That would have been cool.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
So they made about $35k in 4 days if the sales continue at the same rate they should reach about $700k, close enough to the $850k goal to maintain the same prices:

6. I think if we can hit close to $300K,  I will have a good chance of getting the distributor to allow us to continue in the best price tier since 98% of the sales will have been from March.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bitcoinstore user review:

After extensive research I was recently pricing a specific model AIO laser printer and thought to check the prices here compared to the usual online fiat vendors(newegg, amazon, microcenter, etc...) and as it turned out bitcoinstore was a bit cheaper than the cheapest fiat vendor(newegg) so I decided to go ahead with the order.

I immediately had trouble paying for the item in my cart because I did not yet have an account and whenever I tried to enter all the data to create one, I was getting sent back to the cart page and all my progress was wiped out. I did this twice and then sent an email to support, went back and created an account first, logged in and then made my purchase. By the time I had created an account, bitcoinstore support had already contacted me with inquiries about the nature of my complaint. They were very pleasant and responsive to deal with and said they'd look into the specific problem, which may or may not be specific to chrome.

So minor hassle resolved, this 40lbs package with free shipping was ordered at 7:30PM EST March 12(Tuesday). The vendor acknowledged receipt of my order at 7:33PM via email. On Wed(3/13) I received a fedex tracking number. I was surprised such a heavy package was already processed and shipped within 24hrs, very impressive. Just about 20mins ago Fedex delivered the package exactly as ordered. Some 40hrs after I placed my order I HAVE IT, and this with a 40lbs bulky box and free shipping!

This is better than newegg order processing efficiency and if these guys can scale their business and maintain this level of service I will be a regular customer.

Very well done BitcoinStore, very well done indeed. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
As it happened, I had the need for a new HW product, so I made an order with BitcoinStore today.

I have no idea how it will work out with DOA and warranty issues, so hopefully there will be no issues!

Just got the message that the product is shipped yesterday, so then I'll just sit tight and wait!
Activity: 330
Merit: 397

[/quote]haha like me you dont wanna spend bitcoin wanna hold bitcoin because value of bitcoin go up only spending is no good idea  only if you wanna regret later you sold bitcoin
[/quote]

Here's an idea. Well, actually three ideas.

1. Buy more bitcoins as soon as you spend them.
2. Convince your employer to pay you part of your salary in BTC and spend that.
3. If you're so confident about the future direction of the price put the bitcoins you already have on leverage.
Pages:
Jump to: