Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Do vaccines kill people? - page 11. (Read 2450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
May 16, 2021, 04:25:39 AM
My dad had polio as a kid.  [...] To be fair, my great aunt also had it and she was pretty fucked up needing braces and a crutches for the rest of her life.

It sounds horrific. Which is why the vaccine is so important.

4 out of 4 of my grandparents got cancer.  And both of my parents as well

But cancer is extremely common. I think it's a more than a stretch to link this to the Polio vaccine.

If people actually cared about 'polio' they would STOP doing the vaccine because reverted vaccine strain is causing most of the 'cases' in most places these days.

Okay, but the relative numbers are an important consideration here, and they utterly undermine that argument...

https://ourworldindata.org/polio#the-vaccine-against-polio
Since 2000, 10 billion doses of OPV have been distributed worldwide and only 24 cVDPV outbreaks have occurred, counting less than 760 cases.

Compare the scale on the y-axis across the two charts.

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
May 16, 2021, 03:58:24 AM
the sub-standard vaccination methods which are very much more limited than natural immunity through infection.
Go and Google images of polio survivors and iron lungs and see just how good natural immunity is, if you were lucky enough not to die in the first place.

My dad had polio as a kid.  15 years later he was 'tending hook' meaning he was the guy who climbed most of the way up a 250 foot tree, cut the top out, rigged it with cable, then fitted a 1000lb block at the top.  I think it fair to say that he was not in an 'iron lung'.

To be fair, my great aunt also had it and she was pretty fucked up needing braces and a crutches for the rest of her life.

The famous pic of kid in 'iron lungs' was a publicity stunt to scare the shit out of people.  Basically a consolidation of a lot of the tiny minority who suffered bona-fide and permanent diaphragm paralysis.  Yes, it did happen, but it was not very common really.  It also actually happened that about half the population were injected with SV40 monkey cancer virus which was a component of the vaccine at that time.  4 out of 4 of my grandparents got cancer.  And both of my parents as well (though my dad was probably just told by the medicos that he had it and probably didn't because he ignored the diagnosis and it never amounted to anything.)

If people actually cared about 'polio' they would STOP doing the vaccine because reverted vaccine strain is causing most of the 'cases' in most places these days.  If wild strain comes back, then start vaccinating again.  The hypothesis that this global vaccination program is one of Gates tax write-off pet projects to limit population growth is much stronger than the hypothesis that that freak cares much for little niggers and other goyim.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
May 16, 2021, 03:45:06 AM
The CDC says that vaccines kill people.
Millions of lives are saved each year because of airbags in cars. 1 person was suffocated from an airbag. Therefore, remove all airbags.

the sub-standard vaccination methods which are very much more limited than natural immunity through infection.
Go and Google images of polio survivors and iron lungs and see just how good natural immunity is, if you were lucky enough not to die in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
May 16, 2021, 02:10:16 AM
What if you get a vaccine and live to ninety? How could you ever guess how long you might have lived if you had never gotten the vaccine? You might have lived to 110! But maybe only 70. Nobody knows, especially if you get the vaccine as a child.

Actually we do know. Fewer people die from vaccine-preventable diseases like measles, and average life expectancy has gone up significantly over the last ~hundred years in large part due to vaccines.

Obviously if you die a in a car crash, vaccine is not going to help you. And you can afford to be an antivaxxer because most people around you are vaccinated, so you're welcome.

Actually, we don't know. Cause of death is a judgmental thing in most cases, done by a doctor who thought the symptoms looked good enough to suggest that it was this or that.

Long ago, medicine threw away the robes of dignity that surgeons wore. But they are still keep up with the stupidity of turning assumptions and guesses into words written in stone.

Cool
legendary
May 15, 2021, 11:06:19 PM

... And you can afford to be an antivaxxer because most people around you are vaccinated, so you're welcome.

Vaccines sometimes turn people into long-term asymptomatic carriers.

They also form an ecosystem where pathogens mutate more readily in order to evade the sub-standard vaccination methods which are very much more limited than natural immunity through infection.

They are also a huge drain on society with all of their auto-immunity and other health problems.  When they get channeled into the chronic illness track and dependent on 'modern medicine' they quickly deplete their financial resources to where they cannot afford a pot to piss in.  Then we healthy people who can still think clearly enough to hold high paying technical jobs have to foot their bills.

If that isn't bad enough, it seems that some of the latest generation gene therapies are design such that the 'vaccinated' shed their degraded condition to others in the community who were smart enough to avoid being participants in the drug trial.

Thanks for nothing.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
May 15, 2021, 10:22:29 PM
What if you get a vaccine and live to ninety? How could you ever guess how long you might have lived if you had never gotten the vaccine? You might have lived to 110! But maybe only 70. Nobody knows, especially if you get the vaccine as a child.

Actually we do know. Fewer people die from vaccine-preventable diseases like measles, and average life expectancy has gone up significantly over the last ~hundred years in large part due to vaccines.

Obviously if you die a in a car crash, vaccine is not going to help you. And you can afford to be an antivaxxer because most people around you are vaccinated, so you're welcome.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
May 15, 2021, 08:28:14 PM
Do vaccines kill people?

More or less a silly question. Do cars kill people?
1. Some cars are never in an accident.
2. Some cars get in accidents that injure people, sometimes maiming them for life.
3. Some cars get in accidents that kill people.

With vaccines, we don't know. Why not? Because once you get a vaccine, you can't ever do it the other way, ever again.

The CDC says that vaccines kill people. They don't say that all vaccines kill people. But they do say that some vaccines kill people. Check it out in plain language at https://www.openvaers.com/.

Right on the home page they show that there were "998,726 REPORTS OF VACCINE ADVERSE EVENTS IN VAERS" and "12,839 DEATHS." This is the total for all the years that the CDC has had VAERS in operation... something like 30 or more.

Do vaccines kill people? The CDC says so in VAERS. And the Harvard School of Medicine shows in a longer-than-ten-years study, that VAERS gets only less than 1% of the reports. This means that there could have been as many as over 1,283,900 deaths since VAERS became operational.

Here is the funny part about this all. Since the Covid mRNA injections are not vaccine injections, they shouldn't be included in the same category as vaccines in the VAERS death reports. Since they are genetic RNA/DNA manipulation test injections, they should have their own section.

On top of this, VAERS reports about 4,000 anti-Covid injection deaths. But since they get less than 1% reported to them, Covid mRNA injection deaths could be as high as 400,000.

An additional mixer-upper in all this is, cause of death reports are subjective. The are subject to the best guess of the attending physician or examiner following the death. And the joker might have all kinds of bias regarding cause of death, this way or that.

The way we can tell that death was mRNA injection caused, was how healthy the person was before the jab, and how fast he got sick, afterward... and if there were any other things he did differently that could have been the cause of death.

But the big point is, the CDC doesn't really have a clue regarding any of it. The reports to VAERS were judgmental, by the judgment of the physician who determined the cause of death. The best source for this info is the anecdotal reports from friends and families of the person who died.

Vaccines DO kill. And the mRNA injected serum does kill. The CDC says so.

Cool
Activity: 348
Merit: 252
May 15, 2021, 07:19:54 PM
I think it could happen. A vaccine is a poison that is injected into the human body. If the human body is not healthy, the vaccine will cause them to convulse leading to death. In the world, there are many deaths after vaccination, especially young children. Doctors around the world should make the best vaccines to avoid the unfortunate happening.
legendary
May 15, 2021, 02:50:12 PM
Are you saying that humans do not have an "immune system"?
I'm saying nothing of the sort.
Activity: 478
Merit: 66
May 15, 2021, 02:31:16 PM

When the risk of morbidity or mortality from a disease is many orders of magnitude higher than the risk of any serious adverse effect from a vaccine, then the only logical choice is to take the vaccine.

Are you saying that humans do not have an "immune system"? I can sort of understand the fear that would drive an older person to get the vaccine due to their immune system diminishing.

If you didn't take the vaccine, you can't vote in my poll. You can still troll the thread but please stop multiposting, that's against forum rules.

And as you can see dead people are successfully voting so everything is fine.

Just like in the election, dead people can vote Cheesy. So I can't multipost something "new" in your precious thread? I'm putting in new content, I don't understand the concept as you present it. Usually if the mods don't like my post or regard it as not presenting new content they remove it. I've been flagged before for just posting the one word.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
May 15, 2021, 02:14:56 PM
Wow such censoring message much? I didn't take it so option 3 which isn't on the poll or is my new message to you doomed to be not seen or read. As I said in the message content which you removed "dead people tell no tales"".

If you didn't take the vaccine, you can't vote in my poll. You can still troll the thread but please stop multiposting, that's against forum rules.

And as you can see dead people are successfully voting so everything is fine.
legendary
May 15, 2021, 02:00:57 PM
Why does the CDC and HHS have this site then?:

VAERS
https://vaers.hhs.gov/
Because it is the sensible and responsible thing to do? Everything has risks, obviously. You risk death every time you have something to eat.

When the risk of morbidity or mortality from a disease is many orders of magnitude higher than the risk of any serious adverse effect from a vaccine, then the only logical choice is to take the vaccine.
May 15, 2021, 01:56:22 PM

It will be more like 1 shots, 2 shots, 3 shots, 4 shots, etc.

Cool. Sign me up. I've lost track of just how many different vaccinations I've received. I'll take a COVID shot every year for the rest of my life if it means not dying on a ventilator, thanks.

Sure, take your cocktails of vaccine shots its your choice as a person. I'm just trying to enlighten you that like pharmaceuticals they can have adverse side effects depending upon your body type and can make your life miserable. Why does the CDC and HHS have this site then?:

VAERS
https://vaers.hhs.gov/
legendary
May 15, 2021, 01:32:40 PM
This stuff is kind of obvious.
The hilarity of someone who is willfully ignorant of the irrefutable mountain of evidence in favor of vaccines calling anything "obvious". Roll Eyes

It will be more like 1 shots, 2 shots, 3 shots, 4 shots, etc.
Cool. Sign me up. I've lost track of just how many different vaccinations I've received. I'll take a COVID shot every year for the rest of my life if it means not dying on a ventilator, thanks.
May 15, 2021, 01:23:48 PM

~

Did you take the vaccine? Are you still alive? If that's too complicated, let me know how I can make it easier for the two of you.

Wow such censoring message much? I didn't take it so option 3 which isn't on the poll or is my new message to you doomed to be not seen or read. As I said in the message content which you removed "dead people tell no tales"".

they never tested it on Animals

Yes, they did...

This time round they skipped animal trials, wonder why?
No, they didn't skip animal trials. This myth was debunked months ago: https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9792931264

The new strategy to make 'vaccines' 'work' is to:

- count vaccinated people as covid cases only if the have to go to the hospital.

- count non-vaccinated people whenever a test comes up positive or whenever a 'doctor' 'suspects' that a person might have 'covid'.
[CITATION NEEDED]

most people are to stupid
too stupid

Actually they did test it on animals but the animals all died of disease due to what it does to their DNA. Which is why they covered up the prototype of this vaccine before the pandemic was unleased upon the masses.

-snip-
Ahh damn Cnut237, we were both wrong. Turns out the real answer is that every doctor, every nurse, every pharmacist, every lab tech, every virologist, every epidemiologist, every you get the idea in the entire world is part of a grand conspiracy that only tvbcof and BADecker can see through! Roll Eyes

Guillain-Barre syndrome
I see you've been taking notes out of tvbcof's book: Throw out words you've just Googled and which you don't understand, conveniently omitting the fact that post-viral GBS is several orders of magnitude more common that post-vaccine GBS.

OK to everyone "Alive" that took the vaccine keep telling yourself it is only 2 shots you'll have to endure to keep your vaccine passport. It will be more like 1 shots, 2 shots, 3 shots, 4 shots, etc. till it gives you such an adverse reaction that you'll admit you've been scammed and duped into taking something that adversely affected you or worse "dead" but you won't be able to vote dead Cheesy that's what makes this poll so oxymoronic. Someone could vote on your behalf that you are dead though but that is the extent to it.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
May 15, 2021, 01:05:21 PM
- count non-vaccinated people whenever a test comes up positive or whenever a 'doctor' 'suspects' that a person might have 'covid'.  Presumably the same sorts of cash bonuses exist for 'treating covid cases' which is sure to bolster the numbers as needed.

Right. So if only "very few" people are involved, how many of your conspiracy doctors exactly are seeing suspected COVID cases, given there was a peak of 250,000 a day? Is it one per state, or maybe Fauci sees every one personally? Man, he must be busy!

If you give 'free money' by just by having doctors (and dentists even) mark down 'covid', make it clear to them through administrative channels that you wanted them to do that and that they can do it if the victim has a couple of symptoms (e.g., a temp + a headache) and tell them that there will be no follow-up, most people are going to take it.  Doesn't mean that they are exactly 'bad people' since they didn't see much ham in picking up some free bucks, and it certainly doesn't mean that they understand the intricacies of gene therapy or the kinds of control mechanisms people like Schwab and Gates are seeking to put in place.

This stuff is kind of obvious.  Thus, it is also kind of obvious that you are being deliberately dense and/or grasping at straws.

legendary
May 15, 2021, 12:43:32 PM
- count non-vaccinated people whenever a test comes up positive or whenever a 'doctor' 'suspects' that a person might have 'covid'.  Presumably the same sorts of cash bonuses exist for 'treating covid cases' which is sure to bolster the numbers as needed.
Right. So if only "very few" people are involved, how many of your conspiracy doctors exactly are seeing suspected COVID cases, given there was a peak of 250,000 a day? Is it one per state, or maybe Fauci sees every one personally? Man, he must be busy!
legendary
May 15, 2021, 12:30:54 PM
-snip-
Ahh damn Cnut237, we were both wrong. Turns out the real answer is that every doctor, every nurse, every pharmacist, every lab tech, every virologist, every epidemiologist, every you get the idea in the entire world is part of a grand conspiracy that only tvbcof and BADecker can see through! Roll Eyes

Yeah, yeah.  This one is getting old.  Any fool can see that very few people would need to be in the manufacture and distribution loop to pull off some adulteration of vaccines.  Why don't you flip to another page in your binder and find a new talking point.

When the first atomic bomb went off it was a big surprise to almost everyone, and the Manhattan project was vastly more visible than the opaque world of pharmaceuticals and biologicals.  They had Los Almos with a stunning collection of top physicists, and huge facilities with tons of workers in Washington and in Oak Ridge.  Almost nobody who worked at or on these facilities had the slightest idea of what they were actually working towards.

legendary
May 15, 2021, 11:54:17 AM
-snip-

Guillain-Barre syndrome
I see you've been taking notes out of tvbcof's book: Throw out words you've just Googled and which you don't understand, conveniently omitting the fact that post-viral GBS is several orders of magnitude more common that post-vaccine GBS.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
May 15, 2021, 11:33:08 AM
they never tested it on Animals

Yes, they did...

This time round they skipped animal trials, wonder why?
No, they didn't skip animal trials. This myth was debunked months ago: https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9792931264

The new strategy to make 'vaccines' 'work' is to:

- count vaccinated people as covid cases only if the have to go to the hospital.

- count non-vaccinated people whenever a test comes up positive or whenever a 'doctor' 'suspects' that a person might have 'covid'.
[CITATION NEEDED]

most people are to stupid
too stupid
Pages:
Jump to: