Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware. - page 6. (Read 41264 times)

Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
November 23, 2017, 12:06:24 PM
Just checked with yobit. No problems with litecoin withdrawal there.

Probably a communist setup.

PS: Forgot. To all my fans. You have been waiting for this one. Yobit has opened their BGT wallet. Wuhuu.
PPS: Just got some litecoin from Genesis Mining. They to are paying out. So the problem seems to be isolated at Poloniex. (Not to mention some other HYIP scams i got entangled in). Should never have sent my drivers-license for approval.. It makes me look like an idiot today. So much for trust.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
November 23, 2017, 11:23:06 AM
My litecoin withdrawal is still pending.

So far no answer from support. I wonder what the problem is.

Thomas.

PS: Have a security agent check. Police lovin..
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 03:28:12 PM
 Angry
Poloniex = Scam exchange.

Just want to confirm the fact that they- Poloniex are scum and trap.

Have sent 460K BCN to my address which never appear in my account. Hash confirm delivery,  "support ticket" created 2 weeks ago, but no any one there. One big scum.  BTW any one here who got lucky with its support ticket answered, if so after how many days?
Activity: 50
October 22, 2017, 06:18:52 AM
We really do not know who is running Poloniex?
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
October 22, 2017, 06:06:46 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 21, 2017, 10:29:08 PM
I think you can check coinmarketcap.com first then check if its defference to poloniex.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 950
fly or die
September 18, 2017, 11:21:29 AM
Looks like FUD to me. Tweeting hundreds of times ? Don't they have something better to do ? Unless they're paid for it => FUD.
Activity: 17
September 15, 2017, 09:51:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
September 09, 2017, 02:41:48 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
September 09, 2017, 11:53:33 AM
Activity: 17
September 08, 2017, 06:06:46 PM
First of all, i would say, i have traded cryptos since 2012 and i have saw the many exchanges scam but never got into them. I hope i never will, but Poloniex.com has something, something weird that i cannot explain on this message. But i suggest you to take these facts seriously and think about the situation they've build. And sorry about my bad verbal and written english. I was suprised that this old polo scam thread is still pumped daily btw.

My request for upgrading my account sitting for months now, nobody answers..  there's nobody there...

Remember what happened spring 2017? Odd crashes on large pumps, especially when ripple pumped.

People started yelling "Scam POLO SCam1!1" on trollbox, days in a row...
Then they disabled it.

Last couple years place had weekly updates, new coins added etcetera... Nowdays silence falls upon us from holders of our wealth. You hardly get the newest updates.. some times days late. That is a long wait in crypto world.

This is beginning of an end...

EDIT:
 Huh Huh Huh***WARNING*** Huh Huh Huh  9/8/17 (Eighth of september) Big investor posted some information,  tweeted over hundred times, that large groups of professional crypto investors, whales mostly, telling you , together that you should: LEAVE-POLONIEX-IMMEDIATELY

It's circling around the internet.  I withdrawed 5400+ XRP to BITTREX.com immediately. At least they(Bittrex) have people's real names and pictures on the website with professional backgrounds and not just a silly nicknames with no information at all. They are holding your personal wealth. With no names, no backgrounds CLEARLY stated!

Activity: 336
August 27, 2017, 06:46:45 PM
Polo still haven't credited the ZEC that wen missing in june when their ZEC wallet was down, nor have they answered my emails regarding this issue. 2,5 months lol. If that isn't a scam then i don't know what is.

KEEP AWAY!!
USE BITTREX!
Activity: 697
Merit: 520
August 27, 2017, 06:39:03 PM
I think poloniex is not a scam, but seeing poloniex is one of the biggest exchangers, it makes poloniex the target of heavyweight hackers, and always keeps their servers down. But I only know until here, I do not know the latest news.

Shady fucks for sure, when they aren't processing withdrawals for ages (bitcoin withdrawals) and verification takes several months...their doing everything in their power to slow down withdrawals...kinda gives me the impression their close to insolvency.

Pretty sure they'll eventually disappear one day...

I think they have regulators on site that are overseeing them looking for money launderers but that is just my guess. But my tickets on my fucked over margin calls have gone unanswered still and that is just reeking of incompetence or scamming. won't be long before I open a scam thread.

I don't think regulators are doing anything. Poloniex isn't even licensed anywhere. They are based in the US and have a self-registered FINCEN #, but they don't hold any licenses as a money transmitter.

I think that usually, in those kinds of cases, US regulators would slap them with an action/fine out of the blue. Or they'll just straight up seize your domain like BTC-e, if they really want to make a point about money laundering.

They don't actively work with the exchanges regarding AML, except under subpoena in an active investigation, or where Poloniex voluntarily forwards information to law enforcement.

It smells like Cryptsy to me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
August 27, 2017, 01:33:28 PM
These complaints are worrying everyone. Hope to never need to open a support ticket there.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 27, 2017, 12:31:55 AM
I am here to spread poloniex is not as safe as before, not spread it's a scam exchange,be careful if you are still trading here.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
August 26, 2017, 12:33:15 PM
I think poloniex is not a scam, but seeing poloniex is one of the biggest exchangers, it makes poloniex the target of heavyweight hackers, and always keeps their servers down. But I only know until here, I do not know the latest news.

Shady fucks for sure, when they aren't processing withdrawals for ages (bitcoin withdrawals) and verification takes several months...their doing everything in their power to slow down withdrawals...kinda gives me the impression their close to insolvency.

I think they have regulators on site that are overseeing them looking for money launderers but that is just my guess. But my tickets on my fucked over margin calls have gone unanswered still and that is just reeking of incompetence or scamming. won't be long before I open a scam thread. They are just lucky that i'm lazy and amount I lost is small, but the amount I would have gained is not.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 24, 2017, 05:22:27 PM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2017, 12:02:12 AM
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
August 21, 2017, 01:31:28 PM
We know everything has both condition and it is good or bad. I heard about poloniex is a scam but i didn't not face any problem with it. In this time, new account is faced a little bit problem but old account is still ok. But we should conscious about poloniex.
Activity: 1204
August 19, 2017, 02:38:45 PM
 We know this fact and poloniex has positive points and negative points, but his positive points are more than negative, so I don't care
Pages:
Jump to: