Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware. - page 2. (Read 41224 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
June 08, 2018, 09:32:53 AM
Poloniex is scam !

My account is frozen one month now.

They asked for my identity papers and verification.
I sent them a dozen times.
NO RESPONSE!

I opened 3 weeks ago ticket.
NO RESPONSE!

Im afraid I have lost my savings on poloniex.

BE AWARE... THEY SCAM A LOT!!

Add your ticket number in this thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-poloniex-liable-4400856

My morning coffee is not what it used to be without having polo to throw a margin move in. Sad

I need a alternative place, any recommendations?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 05:15:48 AM
Poloniex is scam !

My account is frozen one month now.

They asked for my identity papers and verification.
I sent them a dozen times.
NO RESPONSE!

I opened 3 weeks ago ticket.
NO RESPONSE!

Im afraid I have lost my savings on poloniex.

BE AWARE... THEY SCAM A LOT!!
Activity: 106
April 20, 2018, 02:06:53 PM
I always answer many technical issues in polo. I'm always out of a minute of getting in is the thing that always happens to me. I still do not know why many investors go to polo from bittrex that I have not encountered any problems since then.
It's really to separate from polo and transfer all your coins to bittrex or cryptopia. I use their exchange not too often but it is very explicit.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 15, 2018, 03:41:44 AM
I never had a problem with Poloniex although they did have some glitches before with their site. And I think most traders know every exchange site has some schemes for their site to make money. But with Poloniex, I think there were a lot of good traders who pulled out their investment with this site, it was because it became worse when the trollbox was taken out and a lot of issues occured but not ponzi schemes.

Yup, pulling out the trollbox was he worst thing they could have possibly done. The mods on there helped alot of people out and gave the place a good name.

there are too many people that shouting that one coin will to the moon or the coin will dump too hard so it will make people getting panic. I remember that this happens when the trollbox still there. but now, I think the poloniex reducing the power because many big traders move out to the other exchange like bittrex and cryptopia or hitbtc. but so far, I don't have any problem with poloniex and I could still make withdraw and deposit my coin in the poloniex.
legendary
April 14, 2018, 10:17:38 PM
I never had a problem with Poloniex although they did have some glitches before with their site. And I think most traders know every exchange site has some schemes for their site to make money. But with Poloniex, I think there were a lot of good traders who pulled out their investment with this site, it was because it became worse when the trollbox was taken out and a lot of issues occured but not ponzi schemes.

Yup, pulling out the trollbox was he worst thing they could have possibly done. The mods on there helped alot of people out and gave the place a good name.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 01:03:40 PM
Never before had I thought of such an exchange as Poloniex. It is a pity of course that this happened with this berg. But in fact, not all exchanges are good now
Activity: 31
April 13, 2018, 10:13:05 AM
I never had a problem with the Poloniex exchange and most of the cases i used to trade daily in Poloniex only but now i am into Poloniex because there are many rumours about this exchange circulating in the forums. Never faced any problems while withdrawing my coin and for depositing, but many people are complaining about those and they need to improve their support system in order to attract again.

They are improving after circle buys ... My problem solved in 2 hours and support member added me on skype now if i face with another problem he said that i can call him and he will help me in future directly. No need to open ticket for me anymore.. That was the best thing happened on me with foreign exchanges i fell i have a inside man ^^

Hello, help me solve the problem! I do not give Poloniex 100 ETH for 2 months. You wrote that you have a man with Circle, his skype!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 08:12:40 AM
many investors are tempted by huge profits without realizing they are already in the ponzi trap..
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
March 13, 2018, 07:47:32 AM
I never had a problem with the Poloniex exchange and most of the cases i used to trade daily in Poloniex only but now i am into Poloniex because there are many rumours about this exchange circulating in the forums. Never faced any problems while withdrawing my coin and for depositing, but many people are complaining about those and they need to improve their support system in order to attract again.

They are improving after circle buys ... My problem solved in 2 hours and support member added me on skype now if i face with another problem he said that i can call him and he will help me in future directly. No need to open ticket for me anymore.. That was the best thing happened on me with foreign exchanges i fell i have a inside man ^^
Activity: 1540
March 13, 2018, 07:42:50 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 02:06:46 PM
Activity: 546
March 12, 2018, 09:13:19 AM
i had never problem there for a year and i am day trader while sniffing arbitrage only but today i got hooked with my all money stuck in their wallets ( NEM XEM ) i know my balance will show evendually but the problem here if it solved after there is a big dump ... there is no right for asking but we are all know their support is sucks... i dunno how much day i have to wait and what will be to my account balance ... 100k to 10k or 1M ... its a real strungle here without any clue

i thought yobit is also the one who has a bad exchange? but i think hes not alone because there were also complaints about poloniex. ive never used polo before but i think polo isnt a scam or a bad exchange because majority of the reviews i heard about it is verry good. polo is a good and popular exchange and he is also the number one competitor of bittrex. so overall , i would disagree to the statement above that says polo is a scam.

Sometimes people get surprised when I tell them that polo was the number one exchange back then. Who would've thought that they would end up as a shady site and garbage now? I'm just glad that I withdraw my coins a long time ago so they can't prevent me from doing it sooner.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 02:14:31 AM
i had never problem there for a year and i am day trader while sniffing arbitrage only but today i got hooked with my all money stuck in their wallets ( NEM XEM ) i know my balance will show evendually but the problem here if it solved after there is a big dump ... there is no right for asking but we are all know their support is sucks... i dunno how much day i have to wait and what will be to my account balance ... 100k to 10k or 1M ... its a real strungle here without any clue

i thought yobit is also the one who has a bad exchange? but i think hes not alone because there were also complaints about poloniex. ive never used polo before but i think polo isnt a scam or a bad exchange because majority of the reviews i heard about it is verry good. polo is a good and popular exchange and he is also the number one competitor of bittrex. so overall , i would disagree to the statement above that says polo is a scam.
Activity: 434
March 08, 2018, 07:38:34 PM
legendary
March 08, 2018, 10:16:33 AM
I don'n ever have any issue with poloniex yet. so, what is the issue of you?

So your sample size of ONE makes you think that no-one else is having issues and everyone is on a fud campaign?

I personally don't use poloniex but I think it's a pretty big and fine exchange that many people use right? I realise this post is very old but is/can it really be a 'scam' exchange?

Scammy behavior on selective accounts it looks like, I personally think they think they can rip off unverified accounts because most of those don't want to KYC which they are making mandatory. If they get the coins from even half of those accounts they are seeing a great payday.

The world of bitcoin stock exchanges is a wild west, and Poloniex is also struggling with negative reviews. However, there are many regular users and supporters who trust the stock market. You will not lose money with Poloniex, but you need to read them properly to keep you from surprise.
I had no problem yet, and all the transactions went as they had to. For low fees, Poloniex is still a used currency exchange for me.

There is no doubt in my mind they are manipulating the margin order book.
Activity: 644
February 16, 2018, 05:44:31 PM
The world of bitcoin stock exchanges is a wild west, and Poloniex is also struggling with negative reviews. However, there are many regular users and supporters who trust the stock market. You will not lose money with Poloniex, but you need to read them properly to keep you from surprise.
I had no problem yet, and all the transactions went as they had to. For low fees, Poloniex is still a used currency exchange for me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
February 16, 2018, 05:39:39 PM
I personally don't use poloniex but I think it's a pretty big and fine exchange that many people use right? I realise this post is very old but is/can it really be a 'scam' exchange?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
I don'n ever have any issue with poloniex yet. so, what is the issue of you?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 16, 2018, 08:31:54 AM
although many people stop to use poloniex for doing trading, I still use them to trade and I think I can earn a good profit with many of altcoin in that site. besides that, I think the coin still has a good chance to increase back. and until now, I don't have any problem with them and if I've got a problem, I just send a ticket to them and it will complete after few days. I think I will suggest to every people to verify their account to level 3 so they don't have any problem with withdrawal and deposit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 08:08:51 AM
Poloniex is one of the Biggest exchange out there for trading, for Poloniex i never faced any problems in terms of deposits and withdrawals. Previous there are many complaints about the withdrawal problems but I think they are recovering the solution for people problems.
Pages:
Jump to: