Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware. - page 3. (Read 41264 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 04:16:00 PM
I had a significantly large quantity of bitcoin on deposit at Poloniex and they handled my account very professionally. I was extremely happy with their service and their exchange software works great. I have not seen any evidence that they are a "scam exchange." Quite the opposite, they look incredibly solid.

I deposited $400 worth of Sia Coin to Poloniex. I never got it into my account. I opened a support ticket, telling them the Transaction id and reporting it's visible on the blockchain. It is now 3 days later, and still do not have my coins or a response on the ticket. As far as I'm concerned, they're a scam. Until I get a resolution to this issue, I consider them a scam.

Update: It is now almost a week later, I have added response to my ticket. Still nothing from Poloniex, and my balance is still at 0. Definitely a scam.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 01:24:05 AM
I never had any issues...thats for sure.
Activity: 555
Merit: 251
January 31, 2018, 07:46:49 PM
i am using poloniex since last one year and i never had any issues with them.
January 31, 2018, 02:28:08 PM
I had a significantly large quantity of bitcoin on deposit at Poloniex and they handled my account very professionally. I was extremely happy with their service and their exchange software works great. I have not seen any evidence that they are a "scam exchange." Quite the opposite, they look incredibly solid.

I deposited $400 worth of Sia Coin to Poloniex. I never got it into my account. I opened a support ticket, telling them the Transaction id and reporting it's visible on the blockchain. It is now 3 days later, and still do not have my coins or a response on the ticket. As far as I'm concerned, they're a scam. Until I get a resolution to this issue, I consider them a scam.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
January 30, 2018, 11:59:42 AM
I stopped using them from moment they changed their terms of service in august to pretty much what ever happens its not our fault and you cant sue us(or start a class act).Still remeber having to wait for more then a month for eth deposits and having 0 help from them

Be aware that that change in those terms of service do not protect them from any liability all it does is make people that don't know otherwise think they can't sue them. All your rights still exist and they are still responsible for any and all security fraud actions they process.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
January 30, 2018, 05:51:03 AM
I stopped using them from moment they changed their terms of service in august to pretty much what ever happens its not our fault and you cant sue us(or start a class act).Still remeber having to wait for more then a month for eth deposits and having 0 help from them
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
January 30, 2018, 05:18:38 AM
I deposited 0.5 btc to poloniex for exchange to VIA
Right now i have over 1000+ VIA Withdrawal in poloniex and 0 in my VIA wallet "There are no transactions involving this address."
Also i have 2 fake Txid from Polo "No matching records found!"
Ticket was created 30+ hours ago, no answer from support at this moment.

BEWARE!

Several users of the Viacoin Telegram group had the same issue. Today a few members posted that their deposits/withdrawals are starting to show up (with a new txid). It is likely that your issue will also be fixed. Poloniex usually resolves their issues without replying to tickets.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 02:49:20 AM
Poloniex is one of the oldest exchange in crypto currency, I can't remember that I got any problem to this exchange. because since I started I can't experience problem regarding deposits and withdrawals. Maybe it was happen due to volume of transactions in bitcoin community trafficking in blockchain happen again

same here , i also used polo for a verry long time ever since i known crypto trading. Polo is my verry first exchange and so far i dont have any bad experience to them regarding in deposit and widthrawals although their costumer support is sometimes delayed or kinda bit late whenever i have a concern and questions regarding on some stuffs. But overall polo is pretty legit and secure exchange up until now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 29, 2018, 05:56:54 PM
Poloniex is one of the oldest exchange in crypto currency, I can't remember that I got any problem to this exchange. because since I started I can't experience problem regarding deposits and withdrawals. Maybe it was happen due to volume of transactions in bitcoin community trafficking in blockchain happen again
January 29, 2018, 09:51:39 AM
I deposited 0.5 btc to poloniex for exchange to VIA
Right now i have over 1000+ VIA Withdrawal in poloniex and 0 in my VIA wallet "There are no transactions involving this address."
Also i have 2 fake Txid from Polo "No matching records found!"
Ticket was created 30+ hours ago, no answer from support at this moment.

BEWARE!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 05:17:53 PM
this site can be used only for the Margin trading, so I would not advise you to trade there, there were cases when the findings did not come at all, but there were positive moments, one was not paid, he wrote to the support service and 2 times he got paid.
legendary
January 25, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

I don't know if I could trust that exchange since their's so many reliable bad feedback against them and I can't even disclose that one since its critical issue regarding on exchange matters, and if they can screw up those guys then they have a capabilities to do it also on us. We should step out on this and used the other trend asian exchange which can do better performance than them.

I am seriously considering going to a Korean exchange, the only reason I haven't yet is the uncertainty of the crackdown there. I like The volume on BitThumb.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
January 25, 2018, 12:39:44 PM
whats good enchange to newest invesment's some enchange is temp blocking or other reson why
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 25, 2018, 09:05:00 AM
I've been waiting for the email confirmation link for 27 days now... Polo has not responded to my ticket since 26+ days:

Are they not accepting new users or something Huh

With all the people getting screwed by them why would you even try to register? Are you one of those people that like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RpmwqaxrwA

I don't know if I could trust that exchange since their's so many reliable bad feedback against them and I can't even disclose that one since its critical issue regarding on exchange matters, and if they can screw up those guys then they have a capabilities to do it also on us. We should step out on this and used the other trend asian exchange which can do better performance than them.
legendary
January 25, 2018, 06:18:14 AM
I've been waiting for the email confirmation link for 27 days now... Polo has not responded to my ticket since 26+ days:

With all the people getting screwed by them why would you even try to register? Are you one of those people that like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RpmwqaxrwA
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 12:31:31 AM
Yes, now a days many people are complaining about the poloniex exchange problems. What the hell are the doing with out solving the people issues because mostly newbies are facing problems with those exchanges.
Activity: 20
January 24, 2018, 10:45:25 PM
I understand that you are very busy. but this is not an excuse to keep coins for more than 24 hours. do preventive maintenance, maintenance. why produce hundreds of applications beyond what is. close those applications that are. otherwise it's more like disrespect for customers. why do people wait for 1 month or more?
Activity: 588
Merit: 35
January 24, 2018, 05:12:57 PM
Sincerely it remains difficult to believe that poloniex is scam, I have always bought and sold without any problem. why now has it become scam? I just do not understand, it is always easy to point the finger. for me it remains an excellent exchange
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
January 17, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

Due to several major exchanges closing their doors to new registrants, we are experiencing a surge in new sign-ups. In some cases, profile verifications may take up to several weeks. We thank you for your patience.
Damn! I don't remember seeing that when I signed up almost a month ago. I just rememeber not receiving the confirmation link and seding them a ticket...
Well, if you stuck at registration, just try to register an other one, with different e-mail address. Gmail is recommended. Also you should check spam folders, but be cautios, many real spam coming from similar mail addresses to polo.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
January 16, 2018, 09:29:21 PM

Due to several major exchanges closing their doors to new registrants, we are experiencing a surge in new sign-ups. In some cases, profile verifications may take up to several weeks. We thank you for your patience.
Damn! I don't remember seeing that when I signed up almost a month ago. I just rememeber not receiving the confirmation link and seding them a ticket...
Pages:
Jump to: