Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware. - page 4. (Read 41264 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
January 16, 2018, 07:27:34 PM
I've been waiting for the email confirmation link for 27 days now... Polo has not responded to my ticket since 26+ days:

Are they not accepting new users or something Huh

Due to several major exchanges closing their doors to new registrants, we are experiencing a surge in new sign-ups. In some cases, profile verifications may take up to several weeks. We thank you for your patience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
January 16, 2018, 07:24:14 PM
I've been waiting for the email confirmation link for 27 days now... Polo has not responded to my ticket since 26+ days:

Are they not accepting new users or something Huh
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 05:22:37 AM
Beware of Poloniex,

They use bots to pump and dump coins and ponzi schemes,  at the moment the exchange is pumping DASH which is a ponzi scheme,  they create these big pumps, attract investors who short them, them keep them stuck for weeks.  If you dont know Poloniex is designed to suck in investors, use bots to create fake volume.

This is not surprising, do you think that other exchanges don't? this is the essence of the market. First, it is inflated and then deflated
January 08, 2018, 07:36:10 AM
So entertaining how hard they are trying... Sure, guys, we believe you.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 06:12:42 AM
#Poloniex Fake, Scam, Fraud

Complete  BTC 1.1
Txid: 27ade00cde68ab3fe0b66a285fc5f9d10608b8a1550cfcaf6216cd43192f4776
nonexistent Txid. the support service has not responded
Activity: 1
January 07, 2018, 07:28:52 AM
Complete   ZEC   0.33090000
2017-12-20 13:43:14
Address: t1ShFNNTQ6j28qkq6AA3wodzVZeErY433Jf
Txid: 15a8e2ca0e51cd941b68e46acd79ce26d9f82bd42eb43810f80752fd26f1169b

txid is not tracked, it's been almost a month, the support service has not responded. I do not know what to do now
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
December 28, 2017, 12:42:41 AM

Thx for the link I didn't see that yet, I just got everything off that exchange last week too. So where to go now? Whats a safe one with margin that is not KYC?

Still pondering that one myself Hueristic for now I'm just moving them to POS.
Probably just have them staking Clam for a while on JD and earning upvotes on Steemit so they aren't sitting around completely idle for the safer investments.
If you want to gamble absent margin put them in Smartcash or something and earn the HYIP through a node snapshot.
(Of course the long term is still BTC HODL coins ha-ha since == Gold for now or BCC actual spendable money lol.)

In other words I'll wait for a decentralized exchange for a little while and let the centralized ones do their own things.

https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.net/margin-trading/
And slowly observe these manually.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
December 28, 2017, 12:16:50 AM
Do you have any proofs for this? It is really huge if is happening, I don't want to be scammed by them
It's not so much a scam exchange as it's clunky some of the wallets don't sync or broadcast at times for various reasons and now with the recent post a few hours ago the legacy accounts need to begin the KYC/AML and they don't do scanned documents but want a hi resolution camera then don't give a guide on how to do that.

Been less laggy since they killed the trollbox but flash crashes still because of the API's and Bot Trading lol. The future home of Bitconnect api bots too ha-ha or so they say (the true ponzi coin Tongue)

Notice to Our Legacy Account Holders: https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.12.27-Notice-to-legacy-account-holders/

Poloniex knows how to piss people off
Legacy account needs fancy camera can't upload scanned document doesn't define what a HD camera that works for this is.
Well then again it's Polo ...

Make sure to download your transaction data as you never know when you'll have to provide it for a settlement like the proof needed for Craptsy accounts. Smiley

Ha-ha ya you know it off to liquidate (until they decide to accept scanned documents ...)
You know before the giant rush of people crashing the system again with withdrawals.
Or miraculously their camera button works haha

Thx for the link I didn't see that yet, I just got everything off that exchange last week too. So where to go now? Whats a safe one with margin that is not KYC?
legendary
December 28, 2017, 12:02:26 AM
Do you have any proofs for this? It is really huge if is happening, I don't want to be scammed by them
It's not so much a scam exchange as it's clunky some of the wallets don't sync or broadcast at times for various reasons and now with the recent post a few hours ago the legacy accounts need to begin the KYC/AML and they don't do scanned documents but want a hi resolution camera then don't give a guide on how to do that.

Been less laggy since they killed the trollbox but flash crashes still because of the API's and Bot Trading lol. The future home of Bitconnect api bots too ha-ha or so they say (the true ponzi coin Tongue)

Notice to Our Legacy Account Holders: https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.12.27-Notice-to-legacy-account-holders/

Legacy account needs fancy camera can't upload scanned document doesn't define what a HD camera that works for this is.

Make sure to download your transaction data as you never know when you'll have to provide it for a settlement like the proof needed for Craptsy accounts. Smiley

Ha-ha ya you know it off to liquidate (until they decide to accept scanned documents ...)
You know before the giant rush of people crashing the system again with withdrawals.
Or miraculously their camera button works haha
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 11:54:55 PM
legendary
December 27, 2017, 11:53:50 PM

legendary
December 27, 2017, 11:48:20 PM
Activity: 3
December 27, 2017, 03:46:06 AM
Beware of Poloniex,

They use bots to pump and dump coins and ponzi schemes,  at the moment the exchange is pumping DASH which is a ponzi scheme,  they create these big pumps, attract investors who short them, them keep them stuck for weeks.  If you dont know Poloniex is designed to suck in investors, use bots to create fake volume.

This is actually quite sad. People are getting more and more desperate each time. Isn't it enough that we are given easy in earning money and looking for a good source of income with working too hard for it? The sad thing about this is all the things like these is enough proof that mankind truly are greedy and cannot be contented at all. Hopefully, they'd build or generate more safety measures.
Truly that people are not contented to the things they have too, but for me this thing is not enough proof to says that this poloniex is scammed. Maybe this is desperate move from the competition of this exchange.

I think they just need to provide a lot of evidence to proof that poloniex is a scam.

Specifying a screenshot from transactions from a private office is not enough Huh
They write a transaction, EVERYTHING! the same - which in fact in the system there is no longer 7 days !! And it is unlikely to appear
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 26, 2017, 10:08:29 AM
Beware of Poloniex,

This is actually quite sad. People are getting more and more desperate each time. Isn't it enough that we are given easy in earning money and looking for a good source of income with working too hard for it? The sad thing about this is all the things like these is enough proof that mankind truly are greedy and cannot be contented at all. Hopefully, they'd build or generate more safety measures.
Truly that people are not contented to the things they have too, but for me this thing is not enough proof to says that this poloniex is scammed. Maybe this is desperate move from the competition of this exchange.

I think they just need to provide a lot of evidence to proof that poloniex is a scam.
Activity: 102
December 26, 2017, 03:43:07 AM
Beware of Poloniex,

Activity: 3
December 26, 2017, 01:46:01 AM
Same here.

Withdrawal Complete    ZEC    12.00363065

2017-12-20 20:09:09 Address: t1ef3fLztbjd9LuPB8VG1i6q4m11iQPdBR7 Txid: 3e289a5dc781e0aef355425fa22412252efb44573c62edcbf5314561de3ea3e1

This transaction is nowhere to be found. Completely bogus ID.
However, the one I done previously, in a much smaller, amount went through with no problems.

Ticket open  (#616967) - and no reply whatsoever...

Needless to say, it looks quite suspicious at this point.

finally - after almost 5 days, got my ZEC, with an entirely different TXID. They changed it stealthily - no message, note, anything...
regarding the tickets - you guesses - no reply whatsoever.
Or just they were aware about the problem and resent every transactions involved? You guys see in every little error some kind of a world wide conspiracy... They won't steal your 12 ZEC, they won't risk their business just to steal some pocket money.. I'm quite sure about that..

I`m still waiting....
Activity: 686
December 25, 2017, 11:29:34 PM
I think people are facing some issues with the poloniex exchange but off course you can report them by sending the support ticket. Even they are talking long time but we don't have any other choice we have to keep waiting.
December 25, 2017, 05:53:23 PM
Same here.

2017-12-20 20:09:09 Address: t1ef3fLztbjd9LuPB8VG1i6q4m11iQPdBR7 Txid: 3e289a5dc781e0aef355425fa22412252efb44573c62edcbf5314561de3ea3e1

However, the one I done previously, in a much smaller, amount went through with no problems.

finally - after almost 5 days, got my ZEC, with an entirely different TXID. They changed it stealthily - no message, note, anything...
Or just they were aware about the problem and resent every transactions involved? You guys see in every little error some kind of a world wide conspiracy... They won't steal your 12 ZEC, they won't risk their business just to steal some pocket money.. I'm quite sure about that..
Activity: 15
December 25, 2017, 12:13:44 AM
Same here.

legendary
December 24, 2017, 09:55:13 PM
Yes, there are so many bots.

if you are from France, you can read this report at https://achetercryptocoins.com

I have been using Poloniex also a long time, also never got any problems.

Reading this https://achetercryptocoins.com/ cant find anything disturbing. You have a direct link?

I think he means this but it's not that bad so I'm not sure why he posted that link unless it was to FUD knowing most people are not going to goto the effort to translate.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=fr&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://achetercryptocoins.com/acheter-bitcoin/&usg=ALkJrhgf8dbO0-smOCebLwPHzbVNohTbkg

Pages:
Jump to: