Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 104. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Does the difficulty of mining doubled because the reward has doubled? From 6'000 ETN to near 12'000? I suppose that's why the difficulty did doubled after the fork...

asics make the difficulty super high. difficulty is going down slowly

block 307501 diff was 178611058518

block 307502 diff was 176897986697

You are right, thanks! Smiley

The real mining difficulty is on the blockchain explorer.

I was confused with the graph at spacepools. Their graphic is not up-to-date?

https://etn.spacepools.org/#graphs

Also the font color is not good. We can't see well what is written...

whattomine is also showing the old chain.

bitmain has a miner for them all it seems. I'm sure they have made great profits mining with them
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Bitmain wants the control of every coins. At the end of June it is the turn of Equihash coins...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitmain-launches-the-z9-equihash-miner-3509006

Business is business...

They surely did already mined some ZCL.
Does the difficulty of mining doubled because the reward has doubled? From 6'000 ETN to near 12'000? I suppose that's why the difficulty did doubled after the fork...

You are right, thanks! Smiley

The real mining difficulty is on the blockchain explorer.

I was confused with the graph at spacepools. Their graphic is not up-to-date?

https://etn.spacepools.org/#graphs

Also the font color is not good. We can't see well what is written...
supernova isnt a noob pool, they have been around for a long time. Maybe if you follow the ETN fb and Twitter. but not everyone does and a pool operator isnt going to follow every coin they list like a hawk. ETN team has a non working network currently and have not been communicating well with the miners who support their network. Miners are making nothing mining this coin right now. what matters now is getting as much hashpower on the network as possible to get it moving again.
Activity: 571
Merit: 18

yeah it can take some blocks as we know, so we just need some good rig speeds now till we are on a good diff. And as i can see ETN did there rent again so give it a few days and the diff will be much, much beter.
I will stay mining for sure, if we all do this together we went trough this fast.. There is no problem in here, we just need to mine Smiley The ETN Team is helping already with a sick ass miningspeed (20Mh/s!!!), so just lets start mining (for those who are waiting till the diff is lower, come on put ur miners on so we get that lower diff as fast as possible).

Everything will be just fine everyone.

Mine on the Electroneum chain. Make sure the pool you are in is doing so.

Dont mention the other chains here.

Dont comment on any threads of any other chains, let them die off.

Thank you

come on, this is part of the problem here. I get you don't want to discuss other forks but do you realize that you left multiple pools on the old chain for days? imagine how upset those miners and pool operators are about that. Asics make the difficulty extremely high and to get the network moving again you need all the hashpower you can get. leaving miners/pools on old chain is absurd and then telling the community not to discuss the other chains. you have a non-working network until the chain starts moving, your team needs to communicate far better with the mining community.

Oké other side of the story:
There are many pools, also pools where nobody ever heard of.
If u earn money with ur pool and add an coin, u must also be up-to-date.

This fork 1-2 days ago was clear for 1-2 month long. Everybody knows it.

Here u just see what pools u can trust (nanopool and i guess miningpoolhub will follow soon), pools what are only there to earn fee's but dont know what there doing, maybe its beter for all to leave that pools behind!

If u run a pool, if u run ETN on ur pool, if u earn money over the back from ur miners.. There is 1 easy thing u can do at least: follow ETN on there facebook or twitter, if those newby pools did that, they were aware about the fork 2 months ago! (ps. i dont want to say that OCminer/suprnova is a newby, hell no, i use his pool for years for many coins).

U can not blame ETN when an pool dont update. The fix is easy, it's up to the pool owner to add the fix and update to the new blockchain.

Why did miningpoolhub and nanopool know about the update? Maybe because they check the news once a month? ETN spread the words about the FORK EVERYWHERE, JUST EVERYWHERE! If u missed this as pool owner, maybe its beter to stop earning fee's.
Everything will be just fine everyone.

Mine on the Electroneum chain. Make sure the pool you are in is doing so.

Dont mention the other chains here.

Dont comment on any threads of any other chains, let them die off.

Thank you

come on, this is part of the problem here. I get you don't want to discuss other forks but do you realize that you left multiple pools on the old chain for days? imagine how upset those miners and pool operators are about that. Asics make the difficulty extremely high and to get the network moving again you need all the hashpower you can get. leaving miners/pools on old chain is absurd and then telling the community not to discuss the other chains. you have a non-working network until the chain starts moving, your team needs to communicate far better with the mining community.
3rd day without working network, wallet and transactions?

I would like to know IF the block issue with new blocks not being accepted  by the chain has been 100% fixed or not.

This seems to turn out to be the worst fork i'am aware of, seriously. Can't remember another fork that took that long without working network .....

This is also 1 of the biggest forks ever.
From a massive cryptonight asic network to an MoneroV7 asic free network (dont forget this one), also ETN is not just like MoneroV7, it got many extra's.

Well we just need to mine to test the fix i guess, i think it's fixed (read reddit).

EXACTLY

PEOPLE FORGET THE SHEER SIZE OF THIS. 4+ OTHER ETN FORKS, ALTHOUGH THEY WILL FAIL, JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU!!!

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 100

I would like to know IF the block issue with new blocks not being accepted  by the chain has been 100% fixed or not.

This seems to turn out to be the worst fork i'am aware of, seriously. Can't remember another fork that took that long without working network .....

From a massive cryptonight asic network to an MoneroV7 asic free network (dont forget this one), also ETN is not just like MoneroV7, it got many extra's.

Well we just need to mine to test the fix i guess, i think it's fixed (read reddit).

EXACTLY

PEOPLE FORGET THE SHEER SIZE OF THIS. 4+ OTHER ETN FORKS, ALTHOUGH THEY WILL FAIL, JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU!!!

Hashrate has doubled at nanopool. ETN team maybe hear the complaints.

Jep: 19,179,825.0 H/s

This is just what we need and what we were asking for so.

This why we love ETN right? The community is there for ETN and ETN is there for the community.

Sometimes we just need to be a little bit pissed on those guys, but that's part of the cryptoworld Cheesy

Have faith everyone. Everything will he fine.

Keep mining

Yeah lets go https://etn.nanopool.org/
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

This why we love ETN right? The community is there for ETN and ETN is there for the community.

Sometimes we just need to be a little bit pissed on those guys, but that's part of the cryptoworld Cheesy

Have faith everyone. Everything will he fine.

Keep mining

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Activity: 42
I think this project is make a good movement up a head, this will be so promising for future profit. I must be lucky, someone who has joined on this project token sale early, this project is so promising , keep it up dev.

I think it is better to see if the fix is working or not before ETN buy more hashpowers. I hope we will discover it fast.
The fix is about integrating the transactions in the blockchain? I am not a blockchain expert. But i suppose it is the problem as the last 2 blocks don't have any transactions.

I dont know if it's already there but, i think right now its very important that NANOPOOL and ETN TEAM stay in close contact.
Because nanopool is active and responding fast. Anyway, the problem should be solved now and nanopool added the fix on there pool also.

What is now the reason we cant find new blocks? Pure the low hashrate versus the difficulty? Or are we struggling with another bug / rejecting blocks?
I think (i readed the reddit, and the fix should be easy. Little problem with big sh1t results) we are just strugling with the high diff right now.
I think it is better to see if the fix is working or not before ETN buy more hashpowers. I hope we will discover it fast.
The fix is about integrating the transactions in the blockchain? I am not a blockchain expert. But i suppose it is the problem as the last 2 blocks don't have any transactions.
Jump to: