Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 103. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 18
new block found : 307506   .its starting to be ok . 4 new blocks in 2 hours (sorry for my english)

Dont be sorry for your English, at least you try it so that's good (my English also sucks haha).

yeah its going much beter, also nanopool is gettin more miners.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
307506 was found in under and hour on nanopool. another 200,000 bonus for nanopool miners!
Activity: 17
new block found : 307506   .its starting to be ok . 4 new blocks in 2 hours (sorry for my english)
307505 found by nanopool in 1hr 13min. more bouns for nanopool miners
found this on the ETN technical white paper, unless its changed we are looking at 576 blocks to get fully adjusted.

Electroneum’s CryptoNote has the following parameters which adjust automatically for each new block:
1. Difficulty. The general idea of our algorithm is to sum all the work that nodes have performed during the
last 720 blocks and divide it by the time they have spent to accomplish it. The measure of the work is the
corresponding difficulty value for each of the blocks. The time is calculated as follows: sort all the 720
timestamps and cut-off 20% of the outliers. The range of the rest 600 values is the time which was spent for
80% of the corresponding blocks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
My question wasn't answered on the last page, so here again.

Are the new blocks valid and intregrated into the chain or not?

I mean new blocks don't bring anything if they are not valid for the chain, not?
I don't know. I suppose the new blocks are in the blockchain as they are in the blockchain explorer.

The problem is to know if it works well or not, as all the latest blocks are empty.

But i found that blocks 307487,307488,307489 were also empty blocks when the ASICs were mining.

I don't really know if this is normal or not...

I know that nobody of us knows, hence the question directed to someone from the team or eventually pools that should know
and posts here and there some update .....!!!

Silence is in most cases a flag of a problem and that's why i'am worried about with the 3rd day without working network/transactions/wallet/whatever.

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

I mean new blocks don't bring anything if they are not valid for the chain, not?
I don't know. I suppose the new blocks are in the blockchain as they are in the blockchain explorer.

The problem is to know if it works well or not, as all the latest blocks are empty.

But i found that blocks 307487,307488,307489 were also empty blocks when the ASICs were mining.

I don't really know if this is normal or not...
Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Did the patch work? Because there is no transactions inside thoses 2 last blocks...

can it be because on many sites transactions are on paused?
Or maybe thoses transactions are too old? But i don't think it is the case. Because if you look at the age of the tx, some have just been created just before the finding of thoses blocks.
Does the difficulty of mining doubled because the reward has doubled? From 6'000 ETN to near 12'000? I suppose that's why the difficulty did doubled after the fork...

asics make the difficulty super high. difficulty is going down slowly

block 307501 diff was 178611058518

block 307502 diff was 176897986697

You are right, thanks! Smiley

The real mining difficulty is on the blockchain explorer.

I was confused with the graph at spacepools. Their graphic is not up-to-date?

https://etn.spacepools.org/#graphs

Also the font color is not good. We can't see well what is written...

yeah i think there api graphic is still pointing to the old api.

However, it looks like spacepools also got updated to the latest patch/fork, @contraband, can u confirm if spacepools is on the good / new blockchain?

i will stay on nanopool for now, they are doing some good jobs in here!
Did the patch work? Because there is no transactions inside thoses 2 last blocks...

can it be because on many sites transactions are on paused?
Activity: 11
Boт тaк и живём, ибo, нexpeн былo нaчинaть ЗAИГPЫBATЬ c acикaми... нaдeюcь, paзpaбы cдeлaли для ceбя вывoды
That's how we live, for, Nehru begin to PLAY with the asiks ... I hope, developed for myself made
new block 307504 after 13 min

200,000 etn bonus for nanopool miners

Let the bonus come into my wallet Cheesy

Again i want to thanks the ETN team, nanopool and all the members what are helping eachother right now. Just great!

Getta upp gettuppaa

200,000 etn bonus for nanopool miners

Yeah we are rolling!!!

Activity: 17
the onus is on the dev team to make sure all their hashpower comes along with the fork. we can go back and forth about who's to blame but it really doesn't matter. ETN forked away from asics and gpu miners should help support the network through this transition. ETN team should be sounding the call through every communication channel they have. just my 2 satoshi and I'm sure some of them will get moderated.......
Another block (307503) has been found at nanopool. But no transactions inside it?

Network difficulty increase a little:  177998350613
Nanopool blocks are rollingggg

Great!!!!

https://etn.nanopool.org/blocks
Jump to: