Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 254. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 675
Merit: 100
Is someone willing to pump this coin price up to 3USD ?  Grin This weekeend ?
It will take a big group of whales to do that, but I doubt it will reach $3 it will take a few more months before we can reach $3 or more, there's a lot fo problem to be fix and roadmap are not all implemented yet, I don't like this to be a pump and dump coin this is a good coin to be a pump and dump coin.

This isn't even going to hit $1 this year, not at the rate things are progressing.
Activity: 127
can someone help me? https://ibb.co/hgwOMb can you check this image and tell me what i`m doing wrong? why it asking me to wait 46 days in order to sync? Sad Sad Sad Sad
It wont actually take that long but its still takes long enough. Best to leave it run over night. It took mine at least 24 hours to sync when I did it

Downloaded a fresh copy of the cli just yesterday and let the deamon fully synch from scratch. Took about 2h roughly.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Any working GUI wallets yet?

There is no official one, but you can try out my gui port of the sumokoin gui wallet: https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7ca8qw/electroneum_gui_wallet_pythonwin64/
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
can someone help me? https://ibb.co/hgwOMb can you check this image and tell me what i`m doing wrong? why it asking me to wait 46 days in order to sync? Sad Sad Sad Sad

that means that the blockchain is 46 days behind (there is a block every minute added to the chain that needs to be synced)
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Any working GUI wallets yet?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
how many tokens do you get with your laptop? 2 or 4? and how much does the energy cost?
Or are you just making it fun and testing? A mining pool that brings many token. but a pc or laptop at home?
Which configuration do you work with? I mean the people at home with the laptop. And what hardware is in the laptop.
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
It wont actually take that long but its still takes long enough. Best to leave it run over night. It took mine at least 24 hours to sync when I did it
Activity: 233
I used to mine ETN and had some great fun doing so...finding the correct pool was a nightmare.

Either way, I'm still hodling ETN and believe that there is great scope for this project... Thank you for all the feedback from the DEVS, it's not often you see that out there.

can you please help me start mine? https://ibb.co/hgwOMb can you check this image and tell me what i`m doing wrong? why it asking me to wait 46 days in order to sync?
I would just download claymore miner and watch one of the countless youtube tutorials. It's very easy to setup and start.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I used to mine ETN and had some great fun doing so...finding the correct pool was a nightmare.

Either way, I'm still hodling ETN and believe that there is great scope for this project... Thank you for all the feedback from the DEVS, it's not often you see that out there.

can you please help me start mine? https://ibb.co/hgwOMb can you check this image and tell me what i`m doing wrong? why it asking me to wait 46 days in order to sync?

I've never used the Windows Miner software, so I cannot help too much unfortunately. I've only used GPU mining with dedicated software - AMD I used XMR stack and I believe I used ccminer for GeForce.

Since you're using the easy Windows Miner software, there is nothing that I can assist with. Sorry!
Activity: 37

Activity: 38

Activity: 37
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Hey guys I'm really curious about the mobile miner, any idea when it will be released to the public? I read on twitter that it will be available in the new year, but so far I haven't heard any news about its release date yet? Do you guys have any idea when it will be officially available to the public? Will it be available this month? Or will it take more time?. I'm just wondering, because I've read that a lot of people are asking the devs on twitter about this but they don't seem to provide an actual date so I'm hoping someone on here knows and could share some details regarding this matter.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
It will take a big group of whales to do that, but I doubt it will reach $3 it will take a few more months before we can reach $3 or more, there's a lot fo problem to be fix and roadmap are not all implemented yet, I don't like this to be a pump and dump coin this is a good coin to be a pump and dump coin.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Hi,

First I'm sorry and i won't offense anyone. I have invested on many coins since 2 years and today I decided to buy some electroneum on cryptopia.

After researches, looked some videos to get a white paper wallet and download electroneum wallet for Mac that's not a fail but I gave up.

Someone can explain me how you want to attract more people with a complicated wallet? That's only for skill people.

Does Electroneum team schedulled to make an easy app for randoms like me?

Thanks in advance,

IOS users are using the wallet on my.electroneum.com website until the IOS mobile app is approved by apple. It wont be long
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Hi,

First I'm sorry and i won't offense anyone. I have invested on many coins since 2 years and today I decided to buy some electroneum on cryptopia.

After researches, looked some videos to get a white paper wallet and download electroneum wallet for Mac that's not a fail but I gave up.

Someone can explain me how you want to attract more people with a complicated wallet? That's only for skill people.

Thanks in advance,

Well there's a couple of choices - the easiest and simplest is downloading the android app and creating an account which will give you a wallet. If you have an iPhone etc then the equivalent app will be released soon enough with the same features.

Alternatively you could create a paper wallet if your just looking to invest in the coins and not trade with them? To create one:

To create an offline paper wallet, follow these steps:

Go to https://downloads.electroneum.com/
Under the Offline Paper Wallet header, click Browser Version. For added security, right-click and choose “Open in New Incognito Window” (you can also download the generator to your computer by clicking on Download ZIP.
Read the instructions carefully and then click on “Let’s Get Started” and follow the process through.

Also you said you bought some on Cryptopia so maybe just leave them there? If you have 2FA enabled etc its safe unless the server gets hacked but there are about a million coins you would steal before ETC Tongue
Activity: 20
Hi,

Thanks in advance,
Activity: 233
difficulty has gone through the roof

Someone needs to rob or hack nicehash again!! :p
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Have all of you read Rich Ells last update?

Ive been on holiday.

It is so refreshing to see such a well rounded community.

Even though I promised my better half that I would "put away my stupid coins" over the holiday (she cant seem to understand that the reason we have the extra money to do and have nice things, are these stupid coins, but god bless her lol, she makes up for it in spades in other areas  Shocked)

I have still checked in from time to time, and took a quick peek to see how things were.

I was, as always, extremely impressed with the community as a whole. Thanks to all of you not scared to step up to those a bit too negative, or flat out trolls. Thanks also to those keeping a lid on those screaming, "$1000 ETN" "LAMBO" "50x by tomorrow" "confirmed" LOL!!

Lets continue to keep the community balanced, and help out our newbies as much as possible!!!

Keep up the great work!!

Contraband
Bitcointalk ETN Community Manager

Happy New Year contraband! Yes the community for ETN is huge not just on BTC Talk but Facebook/Twitter and most of the usual social media. There is huge support for this coin and its regularly been a top 5 traded coin by volume on Cryptopia so the signs are there. I think most people forget it's a very new coin in the early stages but has a great team of people working on it so the sky is the limit really for the potential. Looking forward to mobile miner release although the difficulty has gone through the roof so not sure what value that will have now. Can only wait and see I guess but looking forward for ETN going to the moon as they say haha
Jump to: