Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 253. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
wow, if etn will be available for centra... would be a very good move for etn, i hope iOS app will be released soon Cool
yeah, with no mining feature for sure. apple wont stand for that shit

Really? There are still some guys who think it`s real hardware mining?  Grin unbelievable Roll Eyes
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Man I wish I bought some ETN in ICO!! I just bought some more with a low amount of ETH I had from mining a couple of weeks. I'm not a whale. My goal is 10k ETN and then sit on them for a couple of years.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Is someone willing to pump this coin price up to 3USD ?  Grin This weekeend ?
It will take a big group of whales to do that, but I doubt it will reach $3 it will take a few more months before we can reach $3 or more, there's a lot fo problem to be fix and roadmap are not all implemented yet, I don't like this to be a pump and dump coin this is a good coin to be a pump and dump coin.

This isn't even going to hit $1 this year, not at the rate things are progressing.

If the market overall grows 10x during 2018, Electroneum will almost reach 1$ simply keeping up with the average growth. Not unreasonable at all.

If the market doesn't grow, 1$ would indeed require quite a bit of progress, as it'll put Electroneum amongst the top 15 crypto's.

With a strong support, as this project seems to have, I'd say it's very unlikely ETN will underperform relative to the market in 2018.

3$ is a stretch. Either there needs to be a lot of new funds into cryptos this year, or the ETN team needs to do some fabulous work. That'd be like 500x from first ICO price in < 12 months, which is rare.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
if I'll be right, we will be to the moon in the couple of hours  Grin
Activity: 140
ZEN
wow, if etn will be available for centra... would be a very good move for etn, i hope iOS app will be released soon Cool
yeah, with no mining feature for sure. apple wont stand for that shit
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash

This is a major milestone if we have ETN being part of Centra where the tokens will be spent using the debit card.

I wonder why this news isn't much spread on the centra bitcointalk thread.

This is really great news. How is it going with the debit card Centra, did they manage to realize it? To have at the moment a debit card with the ability to replenish with various crypto-currencies is great and very popular with the market.
Activity: 140
ZEN

This is a major milestone if we have ETN being part of Centra where the tokens will be spent using the debit card.

The Centra thread does not see much activity as of late. Most of the Centra related news happens outside of Bitcointalk. Great to see Electroneum absolutely killing it in that poll. Just goes to show how big a community this coin has and how popular the project is. Centra and Electroneum... really cool. The only two ICO's I have ever invested in, so far anyway.

we have a community - yes. Where the fuck are the devs??? why are they so fucking silent?!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

The Centra thread does not see much activity as of late. Most of the Centra related news happens outside of Bitcointalk. Great to see Electroneum absolutely killing it in that poll. Just goes to show how big a community this coin has and how popular the project is. Centra and Electroneum... really cool. The only two ICO's I have ever invested in, so far anyway.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

Recently downloaded a mobile application for Electroneum, but I can not register. Instead of 6 characters in SMS comes 5, and the application requires 6 characters. How can they deceive me?

Where from ? Its the official one ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash

Recently downloaded a mobile application for Electroneum, but I can not register. Instead of 6 characters in SMS comes 5, and the application requires 6 characters. How can they deceive me?
Activity: 67
Activity: 108
is anyone else getting a "cant update balance" on the web wallet. I have not been able to send the majority of my ICO funds out to paper wallets  because of this. The balance cant update so because of this everytime I try to send etn it just says pending. I have 4 completed tx but the last one completed (10000s of confirmations) but still shows pending. now all the new pending ones dont show tx hash so I cant send any etn out.

This has been going on for 3 weeks now

Also what is up with the low payments for mining. The calculators on the miningsites and whattomine show almost double of what I am earning in a day
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Yea for sure they're listing on 7-11, buy it when you're getting your next footlong.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I heard a rumor about a new exchange!
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
It will take a big group of whales to do that, but I doubt it will reach $3 it will take a few more months before we can reach $3 or more, there's a lot fo problem to be fix and roadmap are not all implemented yet, I don't like this to be a pump and dump coin this is a good coin to be a pump and dump coin.

This isn't even going to hit $1 this year, not at the rate things are progressing.

Don't be to sure and jump into premature conclusion, this is crypto, very unpredictable anything can happen in a short period of time, i think electroneum has great potential when the team do things right.

TBH Devs kinda hindered its progress and put a ceiling themselves with only 2 decimals and a very big supply also. But here I am hoping for the best Smiley
10$ My dream Tongue
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I will try to help ETN as much as I can, only thing I can offer is testing Linux stuff on various distributions, besides being very positive about the realistic future. So no Lambo or moon, just a steadily growing, trustworthy Crypto is the goal. Slow but steady.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Don't be to sure and jump into premature conclusion, this is crypto, very unpredictable anything can happen in a short period of time, i think electroneum has great potential when the team do things right.
Jump to: