Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 256. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I really liked this coin and wanted it to succeed and bought a lot of the ico  but This is the worst coin ever men I just read Richard ellis new update where he was saying only less than 1% of people are havng problems with their wallets so is this guy on another planet or is his team just straight up lying to him. I'm thinking 60% or more of tranactions from the online wallets are NOT  going through.  Most people are probally to fedup to even post on forums . I did about 10 transactions since they opened back up the wallets and only 2 ever went through by some kind of luck. I sent coins to a paper wallet and  it disappeared from my balance and said completed but   when I tried to transfer it back it said failed paper wallet has no balance  so basicailly my coins disapperared . WTF is going on with this coin men this is so ridiculous. They had a lot of time to prepare for this and they cant even get the wallets working and then continuously giving these rosy nonsense updates. This coin is a disaster and Its obvious these programmers are in over their heads so ok then get some competent people to do the job Richard Ellis. People ae really fed up with the nonsense excuses about high loads and biggest ico ,  its a bunch of bullShi@@  excuse my language the real problem is your team don't know wht the hell they are doing or your site has been hacked or compromised in some way !!

Well I know the launch wasn't what it was supposed to be, but let's give them a chance to fix it. They have acknowledged most the issues and are working to fix them. Is it frustrating? Yes it is. Is it the best thing to do? Yes I believe so. I prefer them fixing any flaws in the system now, then being at full blast on several big exchanges with hundreds of thousands more people coming that don't have smooth working wallets, that could be damaging since it's meant for people who aren't into crypto and they will want smooth working wallets. Let's wait till January.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
now everyone gets with the feet on the ground about this coin. what is so special about it to be in the first 50 coins out there?
Activity: 15
I really liked this coin and wanted it to succeed and bought a lot of the ico  but This is the worst coin ever men I just read Richard ellis new update where he was saying only less than 1% of people are havng problems with their wallets so is this guy on another planet or is his team just straight up lying to him. I'm thinking 60% or more of tranactions from the online wallets are NOT  going through.  Most people are probally to fedup to even post on forums . I did about 10 transactions since they opened back up the wallets and only 2 ever went through by some kind of luck. I sent coins to a paper wallet and  it disappeared from my balance and said completed but   when I tried to transfer it back it said failed paper wallet has no balance  so basicailly my coins disapperared . WTF is going on with this coin men this is so unprofessional and ridiculous. They had a lot of time to prepare for this and they cant even get the wallets working and then continuously giving these nonsense updates about projects . This coin is a disaster and Its obvious these programmers are in over their heads so ok then get some competent people to do the job Richard Ellis. People ae really fed up with the nonsense excuses about high loads and biggest ico ,  its a bunch of bullShi@@  excuse my language the real problem is your workers don't know wht the hell they are doing or your site has been hacked or compromised in some way !!
I had a problem with my paper wallet showing my balance as 0.  But the ETN were there and I was after doing something wrong when syncing the blochchain and using the CLI etc, human error on my behalf. I followed this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riRAirldr1A and in the end I was able to see the balance of the paper wallet (which was 3 ETN lol, I just did a small transaction to make sure everything was right before jumping in Wink )

Yeah, sure. 60% of transactions (where did you get that number ?) are disappears and cost of the coin is stable or growing. Are you really talking about crypto world ? Let me remind you that only one careless tweet can ruin cap of any coin there and you are talking about 60% of failed transactions.
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
I really liked this coin and wanted it to succeed and bought a lot of the ico  but This is the worst coin ever men I just read Richard ellis new update where he was saying only less than 1% of people are havng problems with their wallets so is this guy on another planet or is his team just straight up lying to him. I'm thinking 60% or more of tranactions from the online wallets are NOT  going through.  Most people are probally to fedup to even post on forums . I did about 10 transactions since they opened back up the wallets and only 2 ever went through by some kind of luck. I sent coins to a paper wallet and  it disappeared from my balance and said completed but   when I tried to transfer it back it said failed paper wallet has no balance  so basicailly my coins disapperared . WTF is going on with this coin men this is so unprofessional and ridiculous. They had a lot of time to prepare for this and they cant even get the wallets working and then continuously giving these nonsense updates about projects . This coin is a disaster and Its obvious these programmers are in over their heads so ok then get some competent people to do the job Richard Ellis. People ae really fed up with the nonsense excuses about high loads and biggest ico ,  its a bunch of bullShi@@  excuse my language the real problem is your workers don't know wht the hell they are doing or your site has been hacked or compromised in some way !!
I had a problem with my paper wallet showing my balance as 0.  But the ETN were there and I was after doing something wrong when syncing the blochchain and using the CLI etc, human error on my behalf. I followed this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riRAirldr1A and in the end I was able to see the balance of the paper wallet (which was 3 ETN lol, I just did a small transaction to make sure everything was right before jumping in Wink )
Activity: 7
I really liked this coin and wanted it to succeed and bought a lot of the ico  but This is the worst coin ever men I just read Richard ellis new update where he was saying only less than 1% of people are havng problems with their wallets so is this guy on another planet or is his team just straight up lying to him. I'm thinking 60% or more of tranactions from the online wallets are NOT  going through.  Most people are probally to fedup to even post on forums . I did about 10 transactions since they opened back up the wallets and only 2 ever went through by some kind of luck. I sent coins to a paper wallet and  it disappeared from my balance and said completed but   when I tried to transfer it back it said failed paper wallet has no balance  so basicailly my coins disapperared . WTF is going on with this coin men this is so ridiculous. They had a lot of time to prepare for this and they cant even get the wallets working and then continuously giving these rosy nonsense updates. This coin is a disaster and Its obvious these programmers are in over their heads so ok then get some competent people to do the job Richard Ellis. People ae really fed up with the nonsense excuses about high loads and biggest ico ,  its a bunch of bullShi@@  excuse my language the real problem is your team don't know wht the hell they are doing or your site has been hacked or compromised in some way !!
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Feel there is quite a disconnect between hype and mining community with this coin.. There are millions of coins designated for FREE distribution for marketing/hyping/awards/fake mobile mining/etc. purposes... but miners that actually put real value behind coins (cost of doing business - electricity, ROI, time ..) get rewarded quite poorly (as of today 3000h/s will yield only around 150ETN per day).

Think that if you like this coin, don't want to spend real money for it, it's much better to get involved in marketing and hope for thousands in rewards, they're throwing around, then pointing mining rigs to ETN pools...

Just my 2cnts...

Happy hollidays  Kiss Cheesy Grin

That 150ETN is still ~13$ daily. Around the same you get mining ethereum. Do you think ethereum as already 3rd market cap has more chances to multiply its worth than ETN? That's how if I think of it. I like to mine and hold. if ETN ever reaches like 5th place in market cap the coin would have done x100 price pump!!
Activity: 124
I have mined on many pools, but etn.spacepools.org is by far the best.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I have always say that total hash on ETN is CRAZY for a young coin... 209.85 Mh/s now... Raising of ETN is guaranteed
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Feel there is quite a disconnect between hype and mining community with this coin.. There are millions of coins designated for FREE distribution for marketing/hyping/awards/fake mobile mining/etc. purposes... but miners that actually put real value behind coins (cost of doing business - electricity, ROI, time ..) get rewarded quite poorly (as of today 3000h/s will yield only around 150ETN per day).

Think that if you like this coin, don't want to spend real money for it, it's much better to get involved in marketing and hope for thousands in rewards, they're throwing around, then pointing mining rigs to ETN pools...

Just my 2cnts...

Happy hollidays  Kiss Cheesy Grin

The mining reward and hype are totally connected, it is hard to mine because of how popular it is and how rewarding it has been or will be once it takes off through 2018. If it was easy to mine and get a large number of coins for your hash, then that would not be such a good sign. There are many people mining ETN, of course the difficulty will be high. Who is to say that 150 ETN won't be 150+ dollars this time next year? Hype is good, high mining difficulty is also good. Smiley
Activity: 11
So is this a legit... project?
Activity: 1

Just my 2cnts...

Happy hollidays  Kiss Cheesy Grin
Activity: 420
Is there any team member here ? It looks like they totally disappeared from the forum

Now it is holidays time for everyone so most of the people who are responding here are in holidays may be. I think they mentioned they are going to release mining inside the app in the month of January. So hold tight January is going to be very busy month.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Is there any team member here ? It looks like they totally disappeared from the forum
Activity: 571
Merit: 18

What are some good pools to try? I'm on EasyHash but with only 157 ETN mined in 24 hours with 4100H/s it feels not right.

..you can try suprnova too Smiley

Yes i also mine on suprnova since ETN release day. Suprnova always works so that's a good thing, only it's not the biggest pool (for some people a reason to mine there, for some it isn't)

However, while mining ETN is fun, i also bought some on cryptopia, price is low and it's raising stable. It's totally not a pump-dump coin, the price only get's higher everyday but in a few % (in my eyes, its totally perfect, i hate pump and dump coins. ETN is clearly a stable coin and not a pump-dump)

Congratz to the ETN team so far, we all know that the bigger changes starts in 2018 but when u look where we are now, yeah it's very positive.

Keep up the good work!

For the people what want more information from the ETN team, look at there twitter and facebook. Bitcointalk is not really the place anymore where you should be for the newest info (totally not after the big hack on this site a few yrs ago).
Activity: 3

What are some good pools to try? I'm on EasyHash but with only 157 ETN mined in 24 hours with 4100H/s it feels not right.

..you can try suprnova too Smiley
Activity: 140
Even though I do not like projects with so many coin supply. I like this one. I bought some and put my rig to mine some also. But the price doesn't have such big potential due to the big amount of supply. Just at 70cents ie x10 the current price is already 3.7billion market cap. x100 at 7$ it's 37billion market cap. at x1000  it's almost double the current bitcoins market cap!!! So this coin kinda has a ceiling. I'd love a 100$ ETN in like 5 years. I hope it's possible. I'll hold until then. But I think it was a wrong move fro the devs to aim for a low priced coin. People like value.

Anyway, there is no reason to mine ETH instead of ETN. It's the same daily profits and ETN will double, triple, etc much easier than ETH. My rig will stay on ETN until further notice.

you could try nanopool. Smiley good interface. i think the fee is 2%. easyhash 2% too i guess?
Activity: 90
ETN will crack the multi-billion dollar mark in 2018.

Next stop on the next bull run: $0.25

I think we can hit $1 by the end of 2018.
I believe this is a very easy thing, and that price is waiting for us not far away

Especially because it is only listed on Cryptopia as of now. Even with the lowest quality projects, getting listed on one of the big exchanges can spike a serious boost in value. Electroneum has already taken us all by surprise with its early performance, even with the launch issues they faced. They are one of the rare projects that are actually seeking partnerships in the crypto space, we all know what big news can do when it comes to raising the price. IOTA and Ripple are ones to look at, they achieved massive gains based on news and developments. Having a currency that can actually be used is a big deal.

I think $1 will be an easy target to achieve for Electroneum in the short term, provided they do what they say they will. I have never seen something so viral and potentially mass marketable as Electroneum before. We can't really guess what 2018 will bring, as it is not comparable to anything out there right now. Even tapping into a small percentage of people outside the current (relatively small) crypto world could mean monstrous success for ETN. Time will tell though, it is all rather exciting to be part of it. We will have a better idea about where things can go later next year.

This is a good post I think. It's so important to have big interest around your crypto, leading to a large community. Perhaps there's no fantastic tech innovation in play here, but high adoption rates alone will make it a 4 billion project (around 1$ pr coin).
Activity: 90
Have the bounties been paid out?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Even though I do not like projects with so many coin supply. I like this one. I bought some and put my rig to mine some also. But the price doesn't have such big potential due to the big amount of supply. Just at 70cents ie x10 the current price is already 3.7billion market cap. x100 at 7$ it's 37billion market cap. at x1000  it's almost double the current bitcoins market cap!!! So this coin kinda has a ceiling. I'd love a 100$ ETN in like 5 years. I hope it's possible. I'll hold until then. But I think it was a wrong move fro the devs to aim for a low priced coin. People like value.

Anyway, there is no reason to mine ETH instead of ETN. It's the same daily profits and ETN will double, triple, etc much easier than ETH. My rig will stay on ETN until further notice.

Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Hello, guys
where I could find the road-map or reading about the devs plans on next year?
would be appreciated for links
Also check out their Facebook page for updates etc....  https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/
Jump to: