Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 255. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Have all of you read Rich Ells last update?

Ive been on holiday.

It is so refreshing to see such a well rounded community.

Even though I promised my better half that I would "put away my stupid coins" over the holiday (she cant seem to understand that the reason we have the extra money to do and have nice things, are these stupid coins, but god bless her lol, she makes up for it in spades in other areas  Shocked)

I have still checked in from time to time, and took a quick peek to see how things were.

I was, as always, extremely impressed with the community as a whole. Thanks to all of you not scared to step up to those a bit too negative, or flat out trolls. Thanks also to those keeping a lid on those screaming, "$1000 ETN" "LAMBO" "50x by tomorrow" "confirmed" LOL!!

Lets continue to keep the community balanced, and help out our newbies as much as possible!!!

Keep up the great work!!

Contraband
Bitcointalk ETN Community Manager
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Only 257ETN made in 50 hours with 4100H/s on EasyHash Sad
I thought I might had been unlucky the first day but only 100ETN in 24 hours the second?? :S

Changed to electroneum.vip for the next 24 hours. I'm gonna test all suggestions.

EDIT: Changed to spacepools.org actually, at electroneum.vip it would stop working after 2 mins.

145ETN made at spacepools.org in 24 hours with 4100H/s. So I don't think it's EasyHash's fault. Calculators must be off. But all of them in all polls say ~200ETN in 24 hours. :/

Whattomine.com? You sure you using the same oc specs on your cards as they do? Because they do their calcs with heavy oc specs on all cards.
Just ran the math at whattomine.org
Entered your 4100h/s for cryptonight and it prompts me with 140.7844 per 24h. Everything is ok then.

Yes that's true. You're are right. Difficulty must have spiked the last days that's why everything was off.
Activity: 127
I thought I might had been unlucky the first day but only 100ETN in 24 hours the second?? :S

Changed to electroneum.vip for the next 24 hours. I'm gonna test all suggestions.

EDIT: Changed to spacepools.org actually, at electroneum.vip it would stop working after 2 mins.

145ETN made at spacepools.org in 24 hours with 4100H/s. So I don't think it's EasyHash's fault. Calculators must be off. But all of them in all polls say ~200ETN in 24 hours. :/

Whattomine.com? You sure you using the same oc specs on your cards as they do? Because they do their calcs with heavy oc specs on all cards.
Just ran the math at whattomine.org
Entered your 4100h/s for cryptonight and it prompts me with 140.7844 per 24h. Everything is ok then.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Same here callkiller. For now I'm leaving my coins where they are until most/all issues are resolved.
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
I’m missing over 100k in tokens sent to a paper wallet that never got there and is missing from my balance along with other failed transactions more than 2 weeks ago and no changes to the status . I
I cant understand how anyone could send so much coins to an offline paper wallet without sending a few small transactions first and making sure everything was working 100%. I sent 3 ETN to a paper wallet and the transaction went through in a matter of minutes. I then went to check the balance using the CLI and syncing with blockchain and my balance was showing zero, imagine if i sent 100,000 i'd panick. I did something wrong and in the end figured it out and when I rectified it my balance said 3 ETN so all good but then I see people saying they had problems with transactions so I have left all my coins where they are for now until things are running more smoothly. There was always going to be problems at the start so its strange to me that a lot of people didn't anticipate that there would be?
A lot of noobs buying coins and giving up is not necessarily a bad thing if they keep the coins out of circulation :p
Activity: 70
With missing coins I can definitely understand your frustration and worries. I haven't had the issue you have, although I did miss a lot of coins transferring from Cryptopia to my ETN wallet. Over a week I thought they had disappeared because my wallet update error. (Still doesn't want to update btw)

But making a small transaction TO cryptopia updated my wallet and showed those missing coins. So my guess is that your coins are somehow stuck in the blockchain but not lost.
Activity: 7
There u go so like I said I stand by my comments . Most of the transactions in the online wallet are NOT going through .im so disappointed with this Electroneum token . And let’s just say I have over 200 k tokens so I’m not a complainer looking for a fast buck . I stood quiet when  the wallet came out and my transactions weren’t going through but I’m very  worried now because  I’m missing over 100k in tokens sent to a paper wallet that never got there and is missing from my balance along with other failed transactions more than 2 weeks ago and no changes to the status . Ilike most people I was staying quiet and being patient but I ’m assuming a lot of people are in the same boat. I had to speak up after seeing Richard Ellis saying less than 1% of people were having issues may be he is out of touch with what’s going on ,, maybe his team is lying to him ,, or may be he knows the truth and takes us for fools and us just lying to us  This is s huge disaster. Basically nothing works properly  mining doesn’t work web wallets don’t wrk paper wallets don’t work . Is it wrong to expect a basic functioning wallet  After how many months of delays and work on this project by their team . This nonsense about big system loads causing delays is rubbish . Something is functionally wrong with the team of developers. You have all these kids creating scammy ico ‘s and trading bots and lending platforms in their basement and everything works just fine until they close it down and run off with people money so whts Electroneum’s problem? Can someone tell me what’s the real deal with Electroneum .
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Do not mine on new pool https://etn.luckypool.io as the have wonky PPLNS settings. This was official term when I was looking for support in their Discord channel. I mined in past 24h 64,723,413 hashes and got paid 13ETN. I have 0.22ETN outstanding. Their general tab on Discord is booming of angry miners. There is so many pools that work and their admins are honest so why choose etn.luckypool.io.

100% agree - I  mined around 24h with couple CPU's (yes low hashrate, but have what I have) and today saw that earned exact 0.00 ETN... And admin said to smb that this too low hashes to PPNLS  to count... but I have many good shares. Why make 700 difficulty for low hashrate and do not count it?

Last payments on this pool were only to 3 payees. It looks admin and his friends they do take care of their own wallets.  https://etn.luckypool.io/#/payments

Luckypool is SCAM. They don't pay many miners with the excuse they have a bug for under 1KH/s hashrate.
Admin takes care only of payments for himself and few friends.
I you want to check it by yourself join their discord channel and wait for people claiming payment.

Stick to the better know pools and you should be safe, I heard that Minergate is another pool that skims more than just pool fees off the top of your hashrate.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
hmmm same here. sent a small transaction to a buddy to test out from an offline wallet and it shows on her page that "there is no balance on the offline wallet".

i imported all the balance to the web wallet.  Lips sealed

oh help me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
So, you want some true complainment? Here it is (ETN attracted so many noobs, which are not in BTC, Reddit and so on... - so you will hardly read their complainment).

Indeed, transactions are not working (i have one pending since 20th of December), and this (https://my.electroneum.com/) is not a real wallet (because: no private key).
A crypto that doesn't let you transact, and has no wallet software at all --> absolute joke.

I hope that, while my ETN ist locked (should have access to it for TWO MONTH!!!, according to original plan) it will show some growth.
Ahh, and the great, revolutionary mobile miner... where is it working ?! Tweet, Blog, Facebook, blabla... where is the delivery? Pathetic work so far. Stop daydreaming about marketing concepts to promote a non-working product, make your homework first!
There are so many of my friends strucked with ETN. Only the amateurs are overhyping Electroneum right now. Though i'm seeing a future with Electroneum, the overhyping of this coins makes it much more worst. Everyone's expecting an instant update(It takes a long time to develop a software). They keep on overhyping and overhyping.
So, you want some true complainment? Here it is (ETN attracted so many noobs, which are not in BTC, Reddit and so on... - so you will hardly read their complainment).

Indeed, transactions are not working (i have one pending since 20th of December), and this (https://my.electroneum.com/) is not a real wallet (because: no private key).
A crypto that doesn't let you transact, and has no wallet software at all --> absolute joke.

I hope that, while my ETN ist locked (should have access to it for TWO MONTH!!!, according to original plan) it will show some growth.
Ahh, and the great, revolutionary mobile miner... where is it working ?! Tweet, Blog, Facebook, blabla... where is the delivery? Pathetic work so far. Stop daydreaming about marketing concepts to promote a non-working product, make your homework first!

ETN WILL attract alot of noobs. But i highly doubt that many of them invested in the ico. If they did im sure they are able to find forums to complain about aswell.
The missing wallet is indeed a big downside, im missing that too. Since your ETN are locked since 2 months i guess you invested during the ICO. So you most likely paid ~0.06Cent per coin. It is more than 10x that one month after release. Maybe i shoulda say to you: Stop dreaming.
Show me ANY ICO that has such a growth, most end up below ICO price. Of course some guys will tell the story of non released wallets again and that they are controlling prices but be serious for a moment please.
ETN is on market for ONE month now. And its holiday season. Show some patience.

Activity: 5
Do not mine on new pool https://etn.luckypool.io as the have wonky PPLNS settings. This was official term when I was looking for support in their Discord channel. I mined in past 24h 64,723,413 hashes and got paid 13ETN. I have 0.22ETN outstanding. Their general tab on Discord is booming of angry miners. There is so many pools that work and their admins are honest so why choose etn.luckypool.io.

100% agree - I  mined around 24h with couple CPU's (yes low hashrate, but have what I have) and today saw that earned exact 0.00 ETN... And admin said to smb that this too low hashes to PPNLS  to count... but I have many good shares. Why make 700 difficulty for low hashrate and do not count it?

Last payments on this pool were only to 3 payees. It looks admin and his friends they do take care of their own wallets.  https://etn.luckypool.io/#/payments

Luckypool is SCAM. They don't pay many miners with the excuse they have a bug for under 1KH/s hashrate.
Admin takes care only of payments for himself and few friends.
I you want to check it by yourself join their discord channel and wait for people claiming payment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 528
The man who shot entire balance

yeah ure right its not 60% of transactions from the wallets not working but  may be more like  70% . I was being generous with 60%, most people are jut not saying anything but take a poll right here of people who used the online wallet for more than 3 or 4 tranactions ask how many actually worked.

I really liked this coin and wanted it to succeed and bought a lot of the ico  but This is the worst coin ever men I just read Richard ellis new update where he was saying only less than 1% of people are havng problems with their wallets so is this guy on another planet or is his team just straight up lying to him. I'm thinking 60% or more of tranactions from the online wallets are NOT  going through.  Most people are probally to fedup to even post on forums . I did about 10 transactions since they opened back up the wallets and only 2 ever went through by some kind of luck. I sent coins to a paper wallet and  it disappeared from my balance and said completed but   when I tried to transfer it back it said failed paper wallet has no balance  so basicailly my coins disapperared . WTF is going on with this coin men this is so unprofessional and ridiculous. They had a lot of time to prepare for this and they cant even get the wallets working and then continuously giving these nonsense updates about projects . This coin is a disaster and Its obvious these programmers are in over their heads so ok then get some competent people to do the job Richard Ellis. People ae really fed up with the nonsense excuses about high loads and biggest ico ,  its a bunch of bullShi@@  excuse my language the real problem is your workers don't know wht the hell they are doing or your site has been hacked or compromised in some way !!
I had a problem with my paper wallet showing my balance as 0.  But the ETN were there and I was after doing something wrong when syncing the blochchain and using the CLI etc, human error on my behalf. I followed this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riRAirldr1A and in the end I was able to see the balance of the paper wallet (which was 3 ETN lol, I just did a small transaction to make sure everything was right before jumping in Wink )

Yeah, sure. 60% of transactions (where did you get that number ?) are disappears and cost of the coin is stable or growing. Are you really talking about crypto world ? Let me remind you that only one careless tweet can ruin cap of any coin there and you are talking about 60% of failed transactions.

You are mad. Very mad. While i fully understand it i still have to disagree. How many wallets have been created? Over 100.000 afaik. Now think about if even only 10% would have problems like you have. Thats 10.000 people. Lets say just 10% of those will complain about it. Thats still 1000. I do not see even 100 guys complaining in here nor anywhere else.
Of course problems occur and i have said it twice already: ETN is all about marketing. They suck at technical things. But im sure they are going to hire some high profile guys for it. Thats not done within a month tho. Remember, ETN went live just a month ago.

And as a sidenote: The ones who actually can use the wallet without a problem would never post about it here. Its natural. Humans are going to step up if something is NOT working. Thats why we mostly see this negative attitude out here.
Activity: 7
yeah ure right its not 60% of transactions from the wallets not working but  may be more like  70% . I was being generous with 60%, most people are jut not saying anything but take a poll right here of people who used the online wallet for more than 3 or 4 tranactions ask how many actually worked.

I really liked this coin and wanted it to succeed and bought a lot of the ico  but This is the worst coin ever men I just read Richard ellis new update where he was saying only less than 1% of people are havng problems with their wallets so is this guy on another planet or is his team just straight up lying to him. I'm thinking 60% or more of tranactions from the online wallets are NOT  going through.  Most people are probally to fedup to even post on forums . I did about 10 transactions since they opened back up the wallets and only 2 ever went through by some kind of luck. I sent coins to a paper wallet and  it disappeared from my balance and said completed but   when I tried to transfer it back it said failed paper wallet has no balance  so basicailly my coins disapperared . WTF is going on with this coin men this is so unprofessional and ridiculous. They had a lot of time to prepare for this and they cant even get the wallets working and then continuously giving these nonsense updates about projects . This coin is a disaster and Its obvious these programmers are in over their heads so ok then get some competent people to do the job Richard Ellis. People ae really fed up with the nonsense excuses about high loads and biggest ico ,  its a bunch of bullShi@@  excuse my language the real problem is your workers don't know wht the hell they are doing or your site has been hacked or compromised in some way !!
I had a problem with my paper wallet showing my balance as 0.  But the ETN were there and I was after doing something wrong when syncing the blochchain and using the CLI etc, human error on my behalf. I followed this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riRAirldr1A and in the end I was able to see the balance of the paper wallet (which was 3 ETN lol, I just did a small transaction to make sure everything was right before jumping in Wink )

Yeah, sure. 60% of transactions (where did you get that number ?) are disappears and cost of the coin is stable or growing. Are you really talking about crypto world ? Let me remind you that only one careless tweet can ruin cap of any coin there and you are talking about 60% of failed transactions.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
now everyone gets with the feet on the ground about this coin. what is so special about it to be in the first 50 coins out there?

I think you are very late about the news on why Electroneum is the best investment in 2018 this coin is th emost talked about coin for almost three months where have you been all this time, our time is precious please go back to the first few pages of the official thread , this is not the official it was locked go check it out in Coinmarketcap.

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Yes, their online wallet has some issues with transactions not showing.

I have imported 8000 ETN from my paper wallet and the transaction was split  in 2 (5000+3000) Huh Don't ask me why it happened  Undecided
The import was long pending but in the end all coins did make it to my online wallet.

However only first part of transaction of 5000ETN is showing and the other one for 3000ETN is completely missing!

Glad to see I am not the only one with missing transactions. Hope the developers fix this soon.
Someone shared a video on "How To Fix Electroneum Wallet Showing 0 Balance When Created Using CLI.". Thought that would at least help me see if my ETN ever made it to the offline wallet, but it didn't. Thanks for sharing anyway!

PS. Happy New Year everyone! Here's to hoping 2018 is Electroneum's year (yes, I want to be positive!).
Jump to: