Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 260. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Let's hope in the upcoming days they will have some good news. It's time for a new update.
Activity: 19
Have to agree that solid desktop wallet is mandatory, besides smooth mobile one.  Having only one shallow online wallet atm is unprecedented and mildly said a shame.
Activity: 70
Agreed. Plus it's a coin for the masses, that's bound to bring some people that don't know much about crypto, or even about computers. So they will sometimes ask "dumb" questions.

I think it would be smart if the ETN team made some sort of video addressing the current issues and what they are doing to fix them. That'll probably reduce the support tickets a bit and give newcomers a better feeling of trust.
Sure but you don't need to be arrogant towards people that have trouble. They are the ones who payed your 1000% 'investment'.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I have all my coins on a paper wallet now, just put it there and com back in 2019 and have a look. My ICO investment is already 1000% up so how bad could it be?
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
I still got 3 pending transactions since a few weeks. My Wallet Balance is 100x higher then my Available Balance....i can't send nothing... Made support tickets already, but ofcourse no response.

Are your configs for miner corrected with your address? Did the pool pay the coins out or are they just shown on your pool balance?
Activity: 1
I cant import my coins in to offline wallet, i have coins on website, i generate offline walled, but when i sent it, after pending it's always failed. can someone help me?
Activity: 3
Hello to everyone here Smiley

I am new with mining, I am doing it just for fun on my rig some time now.Everything is fine but one thing. When using wallet cli I get balance 0 and pending balance 0.Is there some bug or I am doing something wrong? I did everything step by step, I tried admin privileges,tried everything.And is there an online way to see my wallet balance?

Thanks
Did you run 'electroneumd' application first? If you have not, you will need to run that first and let it sync. If it is your first time to do it it may take about 20 mins or more. When that is done try to run the cli wallet again.

I did run it and it synced.I ran after it wallet cli,did everything to import my offline wallet generated on electroneum main site...I really dont know what is the issue,but as I see many people have the same issue...
Activity: 12

I am new with mining, I am doing it just for fun on my rig some time now.Everything is fine but one thing. When using wallet cli I get balance 0 and pending balance 0.Is there some bug or I am doing something wrong? I did everything step by step, I tried admin privileges,tried everything.And is there an online way to see my wallet balance?

Thanks
Did you run 'electroneumd' application first? If you have not, you will need to run that first and let it sync. If it is your first time to do it it may take about 20 mins or more. When that is done try to run the cli wallet again.
Activity: 3

Thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 15
What they should do immediately is give an explanation and a deadline for users because that silence and lack of respect in pretending that nothing is happening is going to spread the FUD like a snowball.

They have been enjoying Christmas, same as most people. You can't expect them to be at work all day, every day. They already acknowledged the issues and said they are working on them, hopefully, we will get some news soon for those that are affected by it. They are not pretending anything, not sure why people say stupid stuff like that. They will be fully aware of any issues on their own platform and it will all be work in progress.

Why not send them some email? Writing that here will achieve nothing, nobody official would even bother checking in on Bitcointalk.

There have been users with coins hijacked for more than 2 weeks. They've already sent you an email, a support ticket, a letter to Santa and you pray to God and nothing has been done or explained so far. Be warned not to talk bullshit:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4024
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I cant believe that coin that was funded 40 mil trough ICO, doesnt have even desktop wallet...
I dont see any progress here except more exchanges added.

You have a good and valid point anyway they can always build one with that 40 million I guess they are more on web wallet but you are right they cannot go on without a desktop not even for a month, there will be clamor along the way right now people are dumping but the price is not changing at all.
copper member
Activity: 56
I cant believe that coin that was funded 40 mil trough ICO, doesnt have even desktop wallet...
I dont see any progress here except more exchanges added.

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
This is incredible, how come all the seventeen(17) websites all point to one and only
electroneum project.Could this really be possible or something is already wrong somehehere?
Activity: 12
Hey all. Spent the Christmas putting this video and website together aimed at Electroneum in gaming. Any criticism or advice in relation to design and ideas for site would be appreciated. I hope to showcase games in the future which utilize Electroneum in some way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqShQNdSQFM
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
What they should do immediately is give an explanation and a deadline for users because that silence and lack of respect in pretending that nothing is happening is going to spread the FUD like a snowball.

They have been enjoying Christmas, same as most people. You can't expect them to be at work all day, every day. They already acknowledged the issues and said they are working on them, hopefully, we will get some news soon for those that are affected by it. They are not pretending anything, not sure why people say stupid stuff like that. They will be fully aware of any issues on their own platform and it will all be work in progress.

Why not send them some email? Writing that here will achieve nothing, nobody official would even bother checking in on Bitcointalk.
Activity: 84
Merit: 15
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I really like the idea behind this coin, but all I see everyday are users with failed or pending transactions. Why is this the case? This is meant to be a fork of Monero, another coin/blockchain that I really like.

The devs seem to have got it wrong, 2nd time too. A failed website. Mobile mining that was expected to be launched, also is pending. I understand that mobile mining is a simulation/gimmick. Its a marketing ploy that did not work.

The devs should come in and allay the concerns behind all these issues.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
I just transfered coins from my cli wallet to cryptopia no problem, the coin and network work perfectly: it is a clone of Monero after all.

I see users with problems, this is strictly a website issue caused by amature ETN devs who seemingly can't even administer their site properly. Instead of paying mcaffee huge sums of money to tweet two lines of bullshit, how about he does some actual work or hire a programmer who knows WTF they're doing instead?
No proof McAfee was ever paid for anything he's said about any coin. None. He claims he hasn't been paid for any of them. Regardless of the reality, there is no proof and speaking in the affirmative is deceptive.

Furthermore notbatman you've been fudding ETN for weeks, it's easy to see.

They should stop giving me reasons to FUD it then...

I support the network with a full node and secure it with some hashing power, what have you done?
Jump to: