Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 261. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
I just transfered coins from my cli wallet to cryptopia no problem, the coin and network work perfectly: it is a clone of Monero after all.

I see users with problems, this is strictly a website issue caused by amature ETN devs who seemingly can't even administer their site properly. Instead of paying mcaffee huge sums of money to tweet two lines of bullshit, how about he does some actual work or hire a programmer who knows WTF they're doing instead?
No proof McAfee was ever paid for anything he's said about any coin. None. He claims he hasn't been paid for any of them. Regardless of the reality, there is no proof and speaking in the affirmative is deceptive.

Furthermore notbatman you've been fudding ETN for weeks, it's easy to see.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
I just transfered coins from my cli wallet to cryptopia no problem, the coin and network work perfectly: it is a clone of Monero after all.

I see users with problems, this is strictly a website issue caused by amature ETN devs who seemingly can't even administer their site properly. Instead of paying mcaffee huge sums of money to tweet two lines of bullshit, how about he does some actual work or hire a programmer who knows WTF they're doing instead?
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
all my transaction are in pending from week!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Contraband; Do you have any idea what's going on with the Unable To Update Balance a lot of people are getting in their wallets? Is this something on the list of fixes yet? It makes me hesistant to send more ETN to my wallet from Cryptopia.

Yes, the devs are well aware and on it

Hi Contraband! Do you know by any chance if the developers are aware of transactions not showing up under "Recent Transactions"?. I did 2 transactions from the my.electroneum online wallet website 1) transferred 700 ETN to my offline paper wallet 2) tried to import balance from offline paper wallet back into online wallet address.

The second transaction (importing) is registering under the "Recent transactions" section (sometimes it shows up twice even though it was done once), while the first transaction (the transfer) is nowhere to be found (yet the transfer balance was deducted from my wallet balance) . Is it normal for transactions to take so long to show up in the online wallet or is it a glitch?

Thank you!
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
What are the payout specs for the beginner mining software on the electroneum page? It uses a predefined pool with a pretty easy-to-use interface for quick setup of mining. What is the minimum amount of ETN to mine before payout and how often is payout?
Update: So, after posting the quoted text below, I tried to transfer some ETN to my offline paper wallet, and finally I managed to get something going. My balance decreased, first to a much lower "available" balance, which was OK as later this was updated to the correct wallet balance. However no transaction appears under "recent transactions", and the ETN has not reached my paper wallet. Has these happened to anyone else? (I was unable to copy the transaction info, or take a quick screenshot as it started refreshing right away). How do I get the transaction to appear under "Recent transactions"? Does this also take a while?

Glad to see the price has remained stable. I just hope developers fix the delays for transferring ETN wallet to wallet. I am hodling my coins, but I wanted to transfer them to my offline paper wallet for security reasons. Have made multiple attempts to transfer them to the offline paper waller, but so far I have been unsuccessful. My account still registers no transactions (they don't even reach the "pending" stage), but on the plus side I have not lost any coins.

Hope these issues get solved soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 15
Bullshit! People are not to blame for their mistake!  My deposit was sent with payment ID and even then I still do not have access to it.

You want to know what's actually happening, so answer me because there's only one 1 connection to the Electroneum and you can not see what the Node's IP is.

See this topic and do a search yourself:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptopia-lot-of-users-with-issues-in-withdrawal-and-deposit-2639054

I've sent over 1 million ETN in over 200 transactions to Crytopia without a single ETN being lost.  

The problem isn't just ETN it's with every coin. Sending Coins is High risk but mostly because of Human error. Each time you send it's like taking a simple test that you have to score 100%. If you get one part wrong you can lose all of your coins. Forget the payment ID poof..... coins gone! Mistype a digit.... poof coins gone! Click the wrong coin wallet abbreviation on an exchange... Poof coins gone! Type the wrong command on the CLI wallet... Poof Coins gone! Make one single error on the send address... Poof coins gone! Forget your password to your Exchange and poof your coins are gone! and the exchanges rarely help. Lose your paper wallet or without a backup and Poof.... Coins gone! The list never ends.

Congratulations you got it and had no problem, otherwise I would be crying there on the list of the Cryptopia Forum too. Just stop thinking everyone is noobie and they do not know how it works. The problem was with their network, there are several calls of issues in Github and the transaction of almost everyone is registered in the blockchain with all the information that was requested, so what you said is sheer stupidity.
Glad to see the price has remained stable. I just hope developers fix the delays for transferring ETN wallet to wallet. I am hodling my coins, but I wanted to transfer them to my offline paper wallet for security reasons. Have made multiple attempts to transfer them to the offline paper waller, but so far I have been unsuccessful. My account still registers no transactions (they don't even reach the "pending" stage), but on the plus side I have not lost any coins.

Hope these issues get solved soon.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Bullshit! People are not to blame for their mistake!  My deposit was sent with payment ID and even then I still do not have access to it.

You want to know what's actually happening, so answer me because there's only one 1 connection to the Electroneum and you can not see what the Node's IP is.

See this topic and do a search yourself:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptopia-lot-of-users-with-issues-in-withdrawal-and-deposit-2639054

I've sent over 1 million ETN in over 200 transactions to Crytopia without a single ETN being lost.  

The problem isn't just ETN it's with every coin. Sending Coins is High risk but mostly because of Human error. Each time you send it's like taking a simple test that you have to score 100%. If you get one part wrong you can lose all of your coins. Forget the payment ID poof..... coins gone! Mistype a digit.... poof coins gone! Click the wrong coin wallet abbreviation on an exchange... Poof coins gone! Type the wrong command on the CLI wallet... Poof Coins gone! Make one single error on the send address... Poof coins gone! Forget your password to your Exchange and poof your coins are gone! and the exchanges rarely help. Lose your paper wallet or without a backup and Poof.... Coins gone! The list never ends.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
You hold for aslong as you want ofcourse. It's supposed to become a better currency than fiat. Obviously at some point people are gonna sell off a part of it depening how broadly ETN will be accepted. I think in many third world countries this will be used at a much higher rate than here and really be used as currency to buy food, gas etc.

Cryptos such as ETN need access to internet to be used wildly. In some countries, it is difficult for small shops to accept credit cards at this stage. So those days are far off in third world countries.

The ETN/monero "last transaction must be confirmed before you can use your full balance again to make a new transaction" is certainly not appealing for mass market shopping...imo
Activity: 122
Are these sock puppets? Seems kinda socky.

lol Cheesy thanks for that. I managed to get one transaction through, but it involved reinstalling my browser. now trying to send another one and its failing again... ><

By all mean move your coins to the CLI wallet and believe me you will have no trouble sending your ETN around from that CLI wallet, you will not be pending ETN developer to decide when to process your transaction and when you can access your coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Why mobile mining is always offline?

Because it's not online yet.

Exactly I just couldn't answer that question any better  Grin, right now mobile mining isn't available to the public yet but I think in just a couple of days from now the mobile miner will already be available, I read somewhere that the mobile miner will officially be online on new year's day so that's a really good news for all of us eletroneum fans, we can finally mine this coin through our smart phones. The release of the mobile miner will really be a huge step for this project and can really help this project attract a much larger market, I'm quite confident that once the mobile miner will be available then this thread will grow tremendously.
Activity: 20

Because it's not online yet.
Activity: 70
You hold for aslong as you want ofcourse. It's supposed to become a better currency than fiat. Obviously at some point people are gonna sell off a part of it depening how broadly ETN will be accepted. I think in many third world countries this will be used at a much higher rate than here and really be used as currency to buy food, gas etc.

Cryptos such as ETN need access to internet to be used wildly. In some countries, it is difficult for small shops to accept credit cards at this stage. So those days are far off in third world countries.

True, but I think in most less developed countries most people do have access to internet, like India, Nigeria, South Africa etc, all these people have cellphones with internet access. I think it'll also be widely used by people from those countries that are working in western countries to send money home to their families.

And like answered many times before, the miner will be available in January.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Activity: 70
Activity: 19
Sorry but stupid question how long to hold. Just use it as a payment ffs, that's why it's called cryptocurrency!
You are all loosing the idea why crypto exist. It is not a freaking loto ticket.

About the best way to transfer to paper wallet.. Just generate a local wallet on your pc and do your magic there. 'Help' will give you all the possible commands.
Follow this dudes tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9lvjiCNkQU&t=749s
Activity: 126
Where can I create a paper Electroneum wallet?
And what is the least buggy way to get my ICO coins in there?
http://www.electroneum.com/

The least buggy way... Your experience might differ -as you can see from previous posts-, but what I did was registering in Cryptopia a few days ago. I had 1 ETC with which I purchased like 555 ETN after sending it to Cryptopia. Then I transferred the ETN to my electroneum.com wallet without specifying a Payment ID option (it doesnt seem to be mandatory) and it worked fine. (newbie here, but you get the idea)

Just a question...  Smiley Apparently the HODL period of Electroneum is 1 year. Does it mean that you have to sell it within a year, yes or yes, or can you hodl for a longer period of time?
Activity: 154
Where can I create a paper Electroneum wallet?
And what is the least buggy way to get my ICO coins in there?
Jump to: