Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 23. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 09:28:30 AM
The most complex block system provides for a maximum production of bitcoins in the amount of 21 million units. To date, it is extracted about 14.5 million. According to the forecasts that I managed to find, in 2021 the last bitcoin will be produced, and their production will lose profitability. The turnover of bitcoins will continue as a means of payment, but the sense in the mining will be lost. Of course, the extraction process with each stage is complicated when a certain amount is reached, which slows the appearance of the number of bitcoins in turnover, but taking into account the growth of the "miners" this will not be so noticeable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 09, 2018, 09:11:56 AM
bitcoin may be one of the hardest question for the world to answear in this 21st century Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 09:08:01 AM
Cryptos have still to find what is their true value and what is the right technology to reach it. We need to see the next generation of ICOs before speaking about regulations.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
March 09, 2018, 08:50:26 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

It won´t be banned and it may be more regulated in some countries where the effect on the common citizen is more acute, like China or Korea, but overall, I just see the market maturing.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 09, 2018, 08:43:58 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

I do not think that we will face explicit bans in the field of cryptocurrencies. Most likely that over time there will be more and more rules and regulations governing the whole cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 03:12:27 AM
It seems to me that there are really many opportunities for crypto currency. It's just that our brains are not yet fully able to understand what the crypto currency can bring to us. It seems to me that this is a big step into the future and the rejection of fiat funds.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
March 09, 2018, 03:11:05 AM
I think governments will increasingly see the benefits of crypto currencies, there was big news yesterday in the US:

In the state of Arizona, Bitcoin is now legalized to be able to pay government taxes!(edited)
This would be a big precedent in labeling Crypto as legal tender in USA.

In Switzerland it is already possible, even Russia announced they plan to do that too. Governments have to find a way to integrate crypto currency into the existing money flow processes, already for tax purposes.

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
March 08, 2018, 06:57:50 PM
I think matter of fact I believe strongly that blockchain technology is the future and is gaining each day more and more traction and soon it would go main stream
Activity: 59
March 08, 2018, 06:46:45 PM
People do still, without question, associate crypto with grey markets. However, the irony is that crypto is designed for transparency, and it’s designed to be more recordable and more verifiable than other types of currency
Activity: 347
March 08, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

I do not know if anyone can say for sure what might happen, but it is likely that countries will start to find a way to accept the crypto currencies. For the simple reason that this is the future.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 08, 2018, 06:39:31 PM
As the crypto market cap expands, it will become more impossible to be ignored by the government. The recent body language of SEC and some other regulatory  bodies in different countries indicates that government regulation of crypto is in the offing, but may be not a year from now, may be 5 to 10years
Activity: 308
March 08, 2018, 06:33:14 PM
cryptocurrencies in my country kinda stuck to the point that central bank of my country stated that cryptocurrencies transaction is illegal. and the next step what my country has to take is to make the regulations about cryptocurrencies so it could be legal and be used to daily transaction. maybe in 3 more years there will be huge development of cryptocurrencies in my country.
Merit: 12
March 08, 2018, 06:25:45 PM
There are a lot of discussion, but the reality is that very few people are interested.
On this forum seems that everyone in the world thinks about crypto, but for 99% of population is just a strange concept for IT nerds.
So, out of a small group of pioneers, nobody is really interested to develop system for crypto.
Activity: 214
March 08, 2018, 04:16:41 PM
Crypto is the future of the global economy (international). Blockchain/crypto is not a national bank. So, I think, it is not possible crypto controlled by the government.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 08, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
I think it is likely that cryptocurrencies will legalize. I do not think that the state will be able to control cryptocurrencies!

Well, it seems to me that cryptocurrencies can be legalized only when governments can control them. And only in this case.
March 08, 2018, 03:15:16 PM
I think it is likely that cryptocurrencies will legalize. I do not think that the state will be able to control cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 156
Merit: 13
March 08, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

In my opinion, the status of the market will remain the same. Th only difference will be a bigger amount of the altcoins in comparison to today and also the bigger battles for control and dominance in the cryptomarket. Some of the altcoins will be even pushed down and the ones with the perspective technology will sustain themselves and continue to rise because of the high demand.

Legalization is far from happening because the constant battle between centralization and decentralization will continue. Government is prevailing in forbidding the entrance to the front door for crypto coins. A government cannot control the crypto today and also won't control cryptos in the future. With all the power they have they cannot control something that is decentralized and out of their reach.
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
March 08, 2018, 03:01:23 PM
Many countries making some normal regulations about them. But making them illegal I don't think. As per my point of view, I don't think any country's government will handle or regulate crypto because if they do then it will be hard for the banking system.
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 08, 2018, 02:58:03 PM
In my opinion the cryptocurrency will have a future only in the event that it ceases to be an object for speculation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
March 08, 2018, 02:51:08 PM
Well we don't know what will going to happen but in my opinion maybe government will start making different policies and some will ban crypto currency but I still think crypto currency will still be huge and will continue to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: