Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 25. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
March 07, 2018, 03:13:38 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
cant say every governments have different rules about their country so only time will tell
There's a lot of possibilities for crypto like in us once we used it and earn we can possibly to earn a lot or have a lot of profit that can help us in our financial and needs. Also the possible in crypto is it can be increase its value more and become more popular. Then possible to used in all transaction since it become known and many people used it in some transaction.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 03:12:11 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
cant predict the future just hoping that it is bright for crypto all over the world because governments can do what ever they want
Activity: 109
March 07, 2018, 03:10:38 AM
Among the three I guess to be controlled by government is the least and will never happen. Bitcoin is anonymous so the government will never ever have a control to it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 03:08:22 AM
There are really many opportunities. Because crypto-currencies give complete freedom in actions. Naturally, I do not mean using crypto currency as a payment in a darknet. I mean using crypto currency to improve life and economy
Activity: 132
March 07, 2018, 03:01:52 AM
cant say every governments have different rules about their country so only time will tell
Activity: 123
March 07, 2018, 02:57:57 AM
I see some country will banned cryptocurrency and some country will legalized with incoming regulation, but interestingly cryptocurrency will survive except some huge power destroy it or they get destroyed from huge growth cryptocurrency community worldwide.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
March 07, 2018, 02:51:11 AM
Crypto can never banned. Govt are already trying to control it but they unfortunately can not. Crypto is a future and a new technology. There are many rooms in crypto to invest in great projects for future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
March 07, 2018, 02:34:28 AM
I think that governments will be trying to start some regulative policy as to cryptocurrencies. The amount of taxes could be tremendous if at least a small percent of traders and miners ever pay it
Activity: 145
Merit: 12
March 07, 2018, 02:26:59 AM
If legalized, I think it's too early. let us think rationally by looking at the community, in general there are still many who do not know the meaning of digital assets.
Well, I agree with you, in a short time, bitcoin can not be recognized by all countries, is not legalized. However, every new thing that needs to be accepted by the government must go through a long process in order to show its value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 11:07:47 PM
If your talking about on the whole world all of that can be happened. for those who have legalized cryptocurrecies in some countries i can say that the crypto will give a high profit cause many people getting a knowledge about crypto and invest on it and make a higher demand that will effect on price. and in chine or any other country maybe it not a ban but they will woking on their own currency that most of the Chinese investor invest with it.
Activity: 588
March 06, 2018, 09:27:10 PM
In my opinion cryptocurrency market will continue growing because crypto just like internet so will be more people will know and understanding what the benefits of cryptocurrency. And many people also will jump in to it, even in some country crypto not legalized yet.
Activity: 448
March 06, 2018, 09:13:13 PM
many people become rich in the world by deepening and practicing this crypto world, so you should try all the ways to get the coin tokens. to convert into money here. always join all the airdrop, campaign and try to invest some of the results from your airdrop and bounty.
Activity: 118
March 06, 2018, 08:54:20 PM
i think no one can predict that because every country has it's own laws how they want to run their government but fingers crossed and hoping best for the future of cryptos world wide
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
March 06, 2018, 08:45:11 PM
I believe the time will come  digital currencies are being regulated by the government because of the fact that the coins / tokens that just want to earn and when it comes to profit will suddenly leave the project. I believe the government wants to protect people from losing, especially the big money involved.

#Datarius
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 06, 2018, 08:24:09 PM
Some countries knows the potential of blockchain technology they want to adapt it as well but every country has different different approach towards crypto currencies some countries already legalized crypto currencies even some has banned it but still there is wide probability it will be acceptable slowly slowly in most of the countries. But I think in coming years many countries will try to regulate it or will adapt it till then wait and watch.
Activity: 174
March 06, 2018, 07:48:24 PM
Crypto currency (blockchain) is a global trend experienced by all people in different countries. However not all countries accept the existence of global trends is due to a different perspective. And I am sure it is reasonable
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 06, 2018, 07:41:23 PM
There are more possibility that the mast adoption from these countries will be more advance than we are expected,if these countries will ever start to adopt these cryptocurrencies our market will grow bigger this year,a good sign that few of the super power countries has allowed some cryptocurrency acitivities not to be taxed like what germany did.
Activity: 129
March 06, 2018, 07:30:00 PM
what my opinion is it should be legalized but no man or machine can predict the future we can only hope that it's in crypto favor
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
March 06, 2018, 07:23:54 PM
I believe the possibility for crypto and its applications are almost endless.  From simple currencies to industry-specific utility tokens, I see so much potential for crypto going into the future.

I agree that mass-adoption is key to the long-term viability of simple currencies, but the industry-specific applications only need to be widely adopted within the sphere of influence they're related to.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 03:40:00 PM
The most important thing for bitcoin is the mass adoption. If most people use bitcoin and blockchain governments will need to legalize it.

This is why we are solving one of the worlds biggest issues like the average user shouldn't need to understand what the blockchain is or how it works, they need to use it to better their lives, just like cars, the internet etc.
Pages:
Jump to: