Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 24. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

Governments have different policies and cannot deal with crypto the same way, however, in a years time, there will be lots of changes in the crypto world. i think more people will accept and embrace it, and the legislation issue might be sorted out.Really hope most governments will legalize it
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 02:16:36 PM
Developed countries have first legalized cryptocurrency, because it is considered a good step to co-opt the future and adapt to the rapidly changing times of the world, especially in technology and monetary.
One of the reasons the hunters are money laundry, but everyone knows that all currencies can be used for criminal activity.
In a country that legalizes cryptocurrency the Government even launches a tax incentive policy to startups that hold ICO and participating investors.
And as part of the nation's readiness to move towards the future era.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 02:13:58 PM
there is a lot of possibilities but still i think it is still early for them to accpet and also we are on the middle of development so in the next few years cyrpto currency can now be use in the real world
Activity: 161
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
March 08, 2018, 02:11:17 PM
Governments will impose more regulations onto the cryptocurrencies and ICO.

It will not be as easy to buy into ICO and you must go thru KYC to buy any cryptocurrencies.

But these regulations will be good for the industry as less fraud will occur.

And we are likely to see governments launching their own cryptocurrencies this year... if not next year.

And once it is possible for decentralized cryptocurrencies to trade against state-back cryptocurrencies, the entire market will enter into

the next wave of growth.
Activity: 210
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
March 08, 2018, 02:00:42 PM
Well, governements will try every trick in the box to control the cryptomarket (they don't want to ban it, they just want to find a way to tax it)
So, we can only watch if they will succeed or not.
Activity: 182
March 08, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
Forbes says 2017 has been a breakout year for crypto with a mind-bending appreciation of cryptocurrencies, transaction volumes for Bitcoin increasing 100x (in USD) from what they were at the beginning of the year, and appearance countless new blockchain projects. I’d say it’s just the beginning of the crypto expansion to the multi-trillion dollar markets, that will be led by less volatile asset tokens.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 08, 2018, 01:28:12 PM
All countries have different approach toward cryptocurrency. We can expect some to join in banning crypto while other countries will regulate it especially the ICO's to protect their investors.
Yeah, a lot of countries are just on the sideline and watching things with some few warnings on the citizens being careful, while some are being very careful to even say anything and most countries are seeing how they can benefit from regulating. Very few countries now who are reacting based on the threat that decentralization has brought and have the power to just ban anything are the ones doing so now.

There will be a lot of future in the cryptocurrency market and I am very optimistic about that. We have gotten to the stage where a lot of people are adopting it every day and the governments are having the mindset that, if we cannot beat them, and since we have the regulating power, let us join them and get a lot of benefit from it as well. There is so much to the cryptocurrency market but only those who can see the future will see the real deal here.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
March 08, 2018, 03:17:00 AM
If legalized, I think it's too early. let us think rationally by looking at the community, in general there are still many who do not know the meaning of digital assets.
First of all legalizing cryptocurrencies wont be wise if considered from all angles. The fluctuations in the prices of crypto currencies shall make high difference in the value of anything that’s being sold or bought in the market. The market will be volatile to high price fluctuations thus leaving some in loss and some in profit.

Secondly mass adoption of digital assets will be pretty difficult as of now specially in countries that consists of people that still don’t know how to make a bank account or how to do an online transaction. First it must be regulated for some span of time before its legalized.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
March 07, 2018, 01:08:48 PM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
Moving on one year ahead, I think there will be regulations in the market. Looking  at the positive comments from US (SEC) and (CFTC) of not having "NO harm approach", I feel US will bring in the regulations. Also as soon as Reg are live, there will be an ICO winter. It will cause the market to drop. However, there will be a new wave of securities token which is a good thing. Ultimately everything is going to move to blockchain.
Regulation is becoming something to look forward to and I really want to assume it is going to bring more goodies than the disadvantages. At least for awareness creation and more confidence in cryptocurrency usage, it would be a start. There is a great possibility for cryptocurrency in the long run and I am very optimistic that this space is here to stay for the long run and the future is possible.

But I think it is still illegal in  most of the countries and it will not be controlled by the gov.
It is only illegal in few countries, legal in few and most other countries are just silent on it and looking from the other side of the fence before jumping in. I am sure a lot of things will change over time and the fact that we have even gotten to this stage early makes it even perfect. We cannot expect a huge growth over night and consistent growth is always good for the development of anything and that includes cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
March 07, 2018, 09:33:40 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
I think it will continue to prosper and be popular as it is now. I also think there will be different ways of acceptance in different parts of the world. some will accept it some will ban it. It depends on point of views.
Activity: 205
March 07, 2018, 09:05:18 AM
I think that governments will be trying to start some regulative policy as to cryptocurrencies. The amount of taxes could be tremendous if at least a small percent of traders and miners ever pay it

It will possibly happened if traders and miner have atleast pay a small percent of the tax. But, its a long process we cannot say that    the policy will automatically regulative in the government.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
March 07, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

In some countries, the crypto currency has already been legalized (Japan, Germany). It seems to me that the rest of the countries will also legalize the crypto currency. Governments realized that they would not be able to prohibit this. Therefore, they will try to control crypto-currencies.
Activity: 378
March 07, 2018, 09:01:28 AM
I think cryptocurrency will be legalized globally in the world, maybe at the end of this year or maybe next year, because cryptocurrence already known and very famous, it's very easy and simple to use as a payment method.
It's impossible for cryptocurrency to be legalized world wide this year or next year. But Still I believed that the time will come for worldwide acceptance but it will takes many years.
I agree that cryptocurrency is famous nowadays. But the problem is the government of each country, they are against crytocurrency.
However, we nobody knows on what would happen in the future of because it’s difficult for us to be able to predict something that will come to cryptocurrencies we will not know if the country where will pure join have the mind of neutral against this crypto
Activity: 434
March 07, 2018, 08:55:53 AM
Possibilities for crypto ?) Changes the rules of banking system or totally destroy it) Decentriized crytocurrency payment systems is going to take it to the new level  Cheesy
Activity: 373
March 07, 2018, 08:51:43 AM
The crypto money world is constantly moving. it began to become difficult every day. new coins constantly coming out to the market. There are many options available for investors in the crypto market.
Honestly this year the cryptocurrency really explode their positive ways of earnings not only in the coinmarketcap list but also the investor and the bounty hunter.Many good happening of bitcoin right now and I hope we looking forward to continie its legacy forever.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 08:32:42 AM
I think cryptocurrency will be legalized globally in the world, maybe at the end of this year or maybe next year, because cryptocurrence already known and very famous, it's very easy and simple to use as a payment method.
It's impossible for cryptocurrency to be legalized world wide this year or next year. But Still I believed that the time will come for worldwide acceptance but it will takes many years.
I agree that cryptocurrency is famous nowadays. But the problem is the government of each country, they are against crytocurrency.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

Activity: 350
March 07, 2018, 05:01:53 AM
In my opinion, the government accepts only a few strong Altcoin for payment such as: Bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash ... etc. Some other Altcoin will not be accepted by the government in payment. Currently the Korean government controls closely the Crypto market, and has put Altcoin in the payment at the hotel. This is a sign of a boom in the Crypto market in 2018.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 04:34:27 AM
It is very difficult to halt the global trend. Considering that many leaders of the state and members of the government are not poor people, they have probably already made personal investments in the crypto currency, and this will push them to accept crypto-currency at the state level
Yes, as far as investments in cryptos in concerned, even wealthy and well known people have invested quite good amount in it. As a part of example bill gates, google CEO, facebook CEO and many actors and politicians have already invested in cyptocurrencies. The adoption of cryptocurrencies keeps on increasing day by day. Blockchain technology has proven itself very useful in varies tasks and to make the countries digital. When the adoption is at global level, it can only be regulated, it can never be stopped or banned.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 03:17:24 AM
Cryptocurrencies might get legalised in some countries as it already is like in japan. Mostly the cyptocurrencies will be regulated in the countries in upcoming year. Cryptos cant be directly controlled by government, but government will make sure its regulated and people pay their taxes. Cryptos wont be banned in most of the countries that’s for sure because no country wants to be behind in the growing digital technologies and development in IT field.
Pages:
Jump to: