Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 27. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 06, 2018, 10:24:13 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

Cryptocurrency trends are very predictable, today everyone may be against it and tomorrow a whole different view comes up.  there still will be legalization battles on crypto that will not end anytime soon. some counties will embrace it while others wont, but i think with time most will legalize cryptos.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 10:05:30 AM
It doesnt matter if some countries ban or allow crypto, because its decentralized and you will be able to use it worldwide anyway.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
March 06, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
If any government of any country find a way of controlling Cryptocurrency in there country and they find it impossibles,the possible way they could go is to Banned.
Government controlling digital asset like bitcoin will make bitcoin not to dwindle but to attain more supremacy. remember the fact: the more you hold the sand in fist tightly the more it will drop out.

I like that! I know a lot of people are very skeptical with the idea of regulation. I would not even say controlled in the way you put it, I would rather say the activities being monitored. That is by the way, as the most important thing here is that once the space is being regulated, it will be a winning situation for everyone, more investors will see the need to invest more based on trust or the fear of clamp down by the government being out of the show and we get to see more development as we step into the mainstream sector, which makes me believe totally in that your adage and considering the fact that regulation is not a bad thing as most of the community members are putting it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
March 06, 2018, 09:51:27 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

Who would know such things? If there is somebody who could tell about this by this time then he could easily take profits from it. All we need to know by now is the NEWS on how things are going on each conference and how obvious the market would react. Getting NEWS from reliable sources is a must and that is what we need to do.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

My government will make a meeting to discuss economy things and bitcoin include on the topic.
Actually all I can do is wait and waiting for the good news because I've invest almost entire of my salary every month from 2016 !
Whoever legalize bitcoin , it will impact on bitcoin value globally !
I thought it might be going to happen many rules. They couldn’t stop and understand that this is the future, the government should be more expedient and accept that hopefully the government can give regulations wise to all this..
Activity: 90
March 06, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

There are two sides of the coin here, they can either be banned or legalized, however not all countries can have the same stand, some has already burned some currencies while others have legalized it. in few year though i think ,ore countries will embrace crypto than they have now.
Activity: 23
March 06, 2018, 09:46:20 AM
The most important thing for bitcoin is the mass adoption. If most people use bitcoin and blockchain governments will need to legalize it.

This is why we are solving one of the worlds biggest issues (cost of living)

The average user shouldn't need to understand what the blockchain is or how it works.
They need to use it to better their lives, just like cars, the internet etc.

This is why we ( https://MaxData.io ) are solving one of the worlds biggest issues (cost of living) using blockchain technology.

would love to hear community feedback on our project.

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
March 06, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

My government will make a meeting to discuss economy things and bitcoin include on the topic.
Actually all I can do is wait and waiting for the good news because I've invest almost entire of my salary every month from 2016 !
Whoever legalize bitcoin , it will impact on bitcoin value globally !
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

Some countries have already legalized bitcoin. I think that other countries will do the same. Governments realized that they would not be able to deal with crypto-currencies and decided to follow the path of regulation.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
March 06, 2018, 09:33:44 AM
If any government of any country find a way of controlling Cryptocurrency in there country and they find it impossibles,the possible way they could go is to Banned.
Government controlling digital asset like bitcoin will make bitcoin not to dwindle but to attain more supremacy. remember the fact: the more you hold the sand in fist tightly the more it will drop out.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
No for me if someone or government controlled bitcoin we expect a lower exchange rate but there are possibilities that it would be legalized and more merchants accepts btc as a payment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
March 06, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

The governments are not yet really interested. The market is still just far too small. There is some futures trading in BTC but that is about it. I think some of the established project will do well while some of the newer projects are looking for an awful lot of money and might disappoint their investors.

Still there is projects with the potential to perform like ETH or Neo did last year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 06, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

Some country still banned and government will take full control about crypto market, if you follow from news up date I believe you know what I mean. Crypto market grow up faster than currency and commodities and taken as alternative payment, it will create little chaos in financial world. Government will take action to anticipate this situation before getting worst. Crypto market will not be same again but will still grow up with powerful system with a lot facilities for users. Wait and see but always prepare for the worst.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 06, 2018, 09:18:59 AM
It will be legalized, because the G20 meeting will discuss about encryption global regulation of money market, but moderate regulation is necessary, because many current altcoin exists only significance of hype, so encryption currency market will be legalized in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 09:06:21 AM
Its really difficult to know what's the future may reached for crypto. Yeah, most are hoping that BTC could be legalized and we will can use it for payments but i think of sure growth in crpyto market and it will adopts to use by many users, no doubt.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
March 06, 2018, 07:07:33 AM
I think it will be better than now. But I think it is still illegal in  most of the countries and it will not be controlled by the gov.

Certainly many countries will want to introduce regulations to control cryptocurrencies. Some time will have to wait for legalization, because governments do not really know what to do with this problem.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

There is something as bad as the goverment of the altcoins or bitcoin goes down because of their price drops when there are so many people expecting, so I think the goverment will still decide what to do with the cryptos.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
March 06, 2018, 07:03:59 AM
For me, every country has its own rules about cryptocurrency. China, of course, is totally banning Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and ICOs from entering the country. Thus, not allowing investors from China to participate in the world of crypto, like they want to isolate them from this crazy trend.

As for the rest of the countries such as South Korea, Japan, Philippines, India, Australia, Canada, US and others, they are just looking forward to regulating cryptocurrencies since they cannot stop it. I think cryptocurrencies are not going anywhere. They're here to stay.
Activity: 434
March 06, 2018, 06:54:42 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
March 06, 2018, 06:51:41 AM
Cryptocurrencies will find their application. The paper money we use today is also not immediately recognized by governments. We will live in a mixed economy
Pages:
Jump to: