Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 29. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 06, 2018, 04:37:54 AM
It is very difficult to halt the global trend. Considering that many leaders of the state and members of the government are not poor people, they have probably already made personal investments in the crypto currency, and this will push them to accept crypto-currency at the state level
Right. Since the day that Jamie Dimmon said he apologized for calling bitcoin fraud, I already knew these guys at the top spot already have a lot of things planned and they know this is a market that has come to stay and with the way things are, they would better invest in it which I believe they have done already like you said and I am sure with that, the government are seeing a better need to just regulate it and get tax benefits from the conversion into fiat.

What would OP think about me if I give you the answer to all of that and tell him they will definitely happen? I am sure he will imagine I am a soothsayer. How can we ever know what will happen to cryptocurrency in the next few weeks, let alone year.

All the questions you have asked, is something no one can know, but if we are just to be realistic, I am sure, regulation should be on board, banning would have even been a thing of the past and the few ones who have banned now may be trying to recover.

Controlled by the government depends exactly based on the control you are referring to, if you mean regulation, yes activities will be regulated, but if you are talking about coins like bitcoin that is decentralized becoming a centralized currency, then that can only happen if the protocol is changed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March 05, 2018, 10:30:19 AM
Well I see more regulations coming into crypto, with SEC already leading the chase. Crypto will still have future but Government and authority will find a way to regulate it to avoid AML
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 10:24:44 AM
I think that during the year different countries will adopt different laws regarding crypto currencies. I do not think that they will completely ban it, but they will probably try to control as much as possible.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

it is difficult to control yet, but I think it will surely be legalized and used all over the world in the future. I believe in this market until the end.
Yes it is hard to know what's the future may reached for crypto. Many of us hoping that bitcoin could be legalized in more countries. Also can be use as payments but I think of sure growth in crpyto market and it will adopts to use by many users.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 06:46:52 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

It is very difficult to say what will happen for sure. Many countries have a good attitude towards crypto currencies and are trying to push them into their economy, but there are also those who are negative.
Overall, I think that sooner or later all countries will have to accept them.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 05, 2018, 06:42:12 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
To be honest cryptocurrency here in my country is doing well it receives good treatment from the government because they see it as potential investment. Though our local exchanges are regulated by central banks but still don't see any problems yet. It is not yet officially legalized but I can see that it is not far from that since they don't see any possible reason as of now to ban crypto. For me crypto is doing great from time to time depending on the situation because it is a community driven asset.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

I hope to see some crazy growth and newer and newer coins with a lot of real world application.

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

it is difficult to control yet, but I think it will surely be legalized and used all over the world in the future. I believe in this market until the end.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
March 05, 2018, 06:28:13 AM
It can be and can not, there are a possibility like that and depends on what country and the situation of that certain country, If a countries acceptance to bitcoin was to big of an influence then there are possibilities that if they ban bitcoin their stock market will collapse, Well certain country that banned bitcoin must don't have that common thing other have.
Activity: 196
March 05, 2018, 06:27:33 AM
The follow-up began to get harder every day because new coins are constantly coming out to the market. There are many options available for investors in the crypto market. it is important to choose the right option.
Activity: 224
March 05, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
The crypto money world is constantly moving. it began to become difficult every day. new coins constantly coming out to the market. There are many options available for investors in the crypto market.
Activity: 182
March 05, 2018, 06:12:22 AM

It'll probably be more regulated, though some coins more than others (e.g. ripple).

I don't think they'll be banned, because there's too much money in crypto for the government to ban it - maybe try controlling it though.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 05, 2018, 06:11:21 AM
They have a lot of approach with Cryptocurrency! The Government wants to control the Crypto or to stop it, because they are not gaining from us. Or some people really wants it to be legallized! But I think we should think  positively of what gonna happen with crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
March 05, 2018, 06:10:19 AM
This year will be a difficult year for the ICO. It is still limited because more and more ICO scam projects appear. Governments in many countries are issuing bans on the ICO because it attracts too much capital and it negatively affects government projects.
Yes that’s true. Even in the meeting concluded by United States in matter of cryptocurrencies, they mainly focused on regulating the cryptocurrencies and preventing illegal activities from happening and to break down the ICO process.

The main point of discussion was to remove the ICO’s due to the scams and due to people losing their hard earned money due to fraud activities. I agree to the point that ICO’s should no longer take place and cryptos shall be regulated to make sure the development as well as security.
Activity: 52
March 05, 2018, 05:47:12 AM
Marinecoin has come back to build its community and develop the project that has been shut down for a long time. This return may change some of the digital money market in the future.
Marinecoin is a potential POS platform developer.
Extremely fast processing speed, MTC is up to 500% faster than Bitcoin
When you are a member of the community, you will receive gifts from marinecoin (450000 MTC)
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
March 04, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

I think cryptocurrency will be adopted by several countries in the future. It may not be used in purchasing goods and services but it can be used in the business world by entrepreneurs and investors. The government may also use it as an asset for economic growth.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
March 04, 2018, 07:25:49 AM
Crypto can not be controlled by anyone, even though he is someone who has power in this world.
Currently, there are some governments that prohibit crypto in their country knows what their exact reason is that they are a little afraid of this future money.
But, some developed countries like US, Japan etc. they actually provide a place for crypto in his country. They believe that if there is a crypto in their country, it will help boost their economy even higher.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
March 04, 2018, 05:58:25 AM
If more people will use cryptocurrency, governments will have no choice but to accept it but it will also have consequnces i think there will be some type of regulation. I also think that ICO will be stricter in the future which is good for me, scam ICO and shitcoins will be lessen.

Probably some altcoins will also die, only the best coins will survive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
March 04, 2018, 05:48:59 AM
I think that it will be under control and will be legalized, but it will not be soon, because it is a very difficult procedure
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 05:47:44 AM
I think there will occur more regulations. They can't stop it and understand that this is the future so the government must be wiser and accept it but regulation is good.
Pages:
Jump to: