Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 30. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
March 04, 2018, 05:44:27 AM
This will happen like the year before, some countries will legalize cryptocurrency and some will ban cryptocurrency. Because of this cryptocurrency every country will be different in doing to assessment, there are according to what they want because will helps simplify every payment and they are thinking (goverment) crypto will destroy their economy. And I think developed countries will be more receptive to cryptocurrency compared to developing countries. Every developed country must have done and have a sophisticated technology in the appeal with developing countries.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 05:27:56 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

I think the possibility that will happen in the future to see the development of cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and other enables the future no longer requires paper money and all of them become all-digital and not only that all countries are also likely to legalize payments using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. while for the government they will never be able to control bitcoin but for the legality or bitcoin regulation it seems the government can still intervene. I heard in some countries there have started to reduce the use of paper money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 05:15:13 AM
If legalized, I think it's too early. let us think rationally by looking at the community, in general there are still many who do not know the meaning of digital assets.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
March 04, 2018, 05:13:08 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
This year will be a difficult year for the ICO. It is still limited because more and more ICO scam projects appear. Governments in many countries are issuing bans on the ICO because it attracts too much capital and it negatively affects government projects.
Activity: 280
March 04, 2018, 05:10:05 AM
It is very difficult to halt the global trend. Considering that many leaders of the state and members of the government are not poor people, they have probably already made personal investments in the crypto currency, and this will push them to accept crypto-currency at the state level
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

I want to ban some countries but now it is a difficult market and a place where I can get a lot of income so I think that the states will support slowly and I see the future in this market
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
March 04, 2018, 05:01:48 AM
cryptocurrency is legalized in some countries, cryptocurrency is banned some countries and cryptocurrency is implementing some countries. But it will controlled in future most of the developed countries are accepting the crypto technology at the same time undeveloped countries are discussing the cryptocurrency so definitely it will accept in all the world. Because it is easy access anywhere in anytime.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 04:54:26 AM
All countries have different approach toward cryptocurrency. We can expect some to join in banning crypto while other countries will regulate it especially the ICO's to protect their investors.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 04:04:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: