Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 13. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 03:19:38 PM
Coins are now starting to grow and competing to have a strong potential for development so that they get closer to their vision. That is, being a strong coin against all shocks, has good prospects and interesting to be applied in the future and has valuable value with many investors in it. The competition in this crypto is getting tighter. The coins that have quite interesting potential are NEO, ADA, Waves, and EOS.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
June 20, 2018, 02:57:27 PM
now there are many underrated coins on the market, they are already traded and very cheap! use the forum search and you will find: semux, digiwage
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
June 17, 2018, 01:12:54 PM
REMME : Is the next big thing I guess and you should not be missing it at this point. The REM crypto currency is truly for better usage within the REMME platform. Being utility token it has got better investment as more the people come to the platform more they will buy it.

REM is not like the usual currency as it is already set for some use and thus it will always keep breathing in its use as well as investment.  Wink

Its also cheap coin to invest in and you can make huge bucks out of it if invest today.  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
June 17, 2018, 12:02:41 PM
Coins with a big year for me are Oyster Pearl and Shell, Hacken, Cobinhood, Matrix, and a good mix of 3rd gen ICO platforms that are aiming at Ethereums throne such as ICON, WAN, or EOS.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 11:55:30 AM
if you are looking for a fast-growing crypto currency for investment and higher profits, an excellent option is the purchase of the Ethereum, as it exhibits a high growth rate, despite the instability of the digital market. I would also consider Ripple, Monero and EOS as potential coins. these crypto-currencies also demonstrate their desire for growth, and Ripple even is in third place in terms of capitalization.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 11:43:17 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

i want to explore the any coins because familiar for me is Elitecoin and Etheruem and the other coins i didn't know but i think both of coins said the value of the coins is very potential and profitable crypto will continues and will grow up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
June 17, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
You can see it in coinmarketcap, a coin that has an ever-increasing and strong development in its defense in crypto. In the rankings, I think the coins already have a reliable potential to be profitable for every investor who invests his money there. Because crypto continues to do the selection of really well-qualified coins to top it.
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

VEN, NEO, NEBL, ICX and ETH, as mentioned above, excellent coins that will suit you according to your criteria.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 17, 2018, 11:23:45 AM
Potential currencies that can help you become billionaires are: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Factom, Monero. These are the currencies that can rise sharply in the years to come. So you should invest in them.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 10:55:30 AM
I think the top 10 potential coins there are more in trading site like bittrex trading site 1. Ethereum 2 bitcoin 3 verge 4 doge 5 ripple 6 deep onion 7 neo 8 eos 9 PKC 10 NTK this coin are potential to pump.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 17, 2018, 10:54:15 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Majority of the potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins because these are all good growing technology in Crypto market but others are we don't expect the more profit in crypto market. So I am believe the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and Cardano. These 5 coins are very interesting technology it will survive in long run.
Ethereum is a potential coin to be a pretty good increases future. because with its development so increased can bring it into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. thus making the future more assured and potentially high to be able to compete with Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 10:49:02 AM
You are really right. My top 4 coins are INS, Credits, SwisBorg, Cardano that have low prices. I believe these coins will gain good profit in the future. I think You should search these coins.
Activity: 224
June 17, 2018, 05:03:12 AM
Dear all,
At now, there are many potential coins for us to invest. We must follow the trend of market to catch the bottom or top of price. Decide to buy or sell immidiately. Invest now! Thank you very much!
Activity: 2
June 17, 2018, 05:00:47 AM
My top 5 list are
1. Nanjcoin(NANJ)
2. Ethereum(ETH)
3. Ripple(XRP)
4. BitcoinCash(BCH)
5. Litecoin(LTC)
Activity: 27
June 17, 2018, 04:44:56 AM
of course some of these crypto coins can be a good choice for investors who want to invest long term and certainly profitable for the future.
Activity: 165
June 16, 2018, 11:14:49 AM
ethereum (eth), Litecoin (LTC), Neo, Bitcoin Cash and Tokenomy (TEN) are some altcoin which I think will be coins that have excellent potential in the future
I agree on three of the five altcoins you mentioned that are Ethereum, Litecoin, and NEO. Ethereum became a trusted believer in having a caring future and being the best altcoin for long-term investments.
Activity: 27
June 16, 2018, 06:26:33 AM
ETN, EOS, ETH, TRX and NEO is best . I suggest to buy them and hold for long term. Just patience
Activity: 91
June 15, 2018, 09:16:43 AM
The problem is that there is nothing permanent about cryptocurrencies. And the fact that today at the top of tomorrow can be no one needs. Follow the news and learn to choose the coins.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

The founders of the startup present Tron as a global entertainment system on the blockroom. Here you can place content, create applications, launch your own crypto-currencies and monetize the products of your creativity.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 07:26:00 AM
what potential do you want to know? the growth potential is half 2 times or the growth potential is 10 to 20 times. that's a big difference. now there are coins on the market that are on the verge of death. but if the market turns green sharply, they will be able to bring us huge profits. just study the market.
Pages:
Jump to: