Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 8. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 12:15:18 AM
the more the holder of coin the better the coin it. I take example bitcoin and ethereum is prospects and has the largest volume for now. investors more confident with coin that has a large volume.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 08:21:50 AM
for now Potential coins can be estimated with many criteria, I think the potential coins are VEN, NEO, NEBL, ICX and ETH, but we just need to calm down and see what happens in front, because I can clearly see they have a better future good for the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 09, 2018, 07:55:56 AM
I think that the potential coins are ethereum and ripple. Ethereum has several advantages, include free downtime, censorship, fraud, or third-party interference. The ethereum platform also has a Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) that can be used to create applications as easily as creating an application with javascript. Developers can create applications quickly, easily and simply because they can ride on the platform blockchain ethereum. Therefore, the ethereum platform is widely used to help run ICO projects. My second choice is ripple. Ripple advantage is low cost and time for settlement faster than other systems. This is very advantageous for crypto currency players because the time that they use is more efficient. Ripple can also be used for backbone banking system.
For me, I look for those coins who are already, proven to take good profits, like ethereum and bitcoin because of the market fluctuations. There are more coins who are potential but in this type of bear trend much better to involve in the higher volumes.
Activity: 225
July 09, 2018, 07:49:08 AM
I think that the potential coins are ethereum and ripple. Ethereum has several advantages, include free downtime, censorship, fraud, or third-party interference. The ethereum platform also has a Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) that can be used to create applications as easily as creating an application with javascript. Developers can create applications quickly, easily and simply because they can ride on the platform blockchain ethereum. Therefore, the ethereum platform is widely used to help run ICO projects. My second choice is ripple. Ripple advantage is low cost and time for settlement faster than other systems. This is very advantageous for crypto currency players because the time that they use is more efficient. Ripple can also be used for backbone banking system.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 07:40:35 AM
I will mention all of potential coins for me. ETH, Waves, Monero, Ripple, Eos, Neo are here. I’m sure in these altcoins and their development will grow so much.
Activity: 81
July 09, 2018, 05:20:18 AM
More neo more gas. Neo has a platform,user base, and enough money to create more projects, dapps, Investment department etc. The price of Neo will do well if Da Hongfei and his team do well. Hence, the value of Neo will rise overtime. And you, as an investor, will profit by having NEO in your portfolio.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 05:05:40 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are likely the number one. Ripple is a number two. Bitcoin Cahs keeps the third top. Perhaps, EOS and  Litecoin coins keep the fourth and the fifth tops respectively. Cardano, Tron and Stellar  are the prospective coins as well.
Activity: 336
July 06, 2018, 10:26:05 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Majority of the potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins because these are all good growing technology in Crypto market but others are we don't expect the more profit in crypto market. So I am believe the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and Cardano. These 5 coins are very interesting technology it will survive in long run.
indeed for the current coin is very much that experienced the development so increased. thus bringing high potential and influence. so with the presence of many coins is very good by choosing a coin with high development potential. so it is very nice and best to sort out the best.
Activity: 62
July 06, 2018, 10:23:01 PM
1 vote for credits (CS)
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 10:17:33 PM
Yes now is my potential coin. 5 My top possibility is Bitcoin Ethereum, Minexcoin nxt trx If you would choose the Altcoin, select minexcoin, read their platform and investigate it yourself, I know you will like it too.
Activity: 93
July 06, 2018, 07:31:43 AM
You can see it in coinmarketcap, a coin that has an ever-increasing and strong development in its defense in crypto. In the rankings, I think the coins already have a reliable potential to be profitable for every investor who invests his money there. Because crypto continues to do the selection of really well-qualified coins to top it.
Activity: 238
July 05, 2018, 11:25:42 AM
I suggest you to buy NEO, well neo coins I think this is a coin that will grow great like Ethereum and this is also a rival ethereum. or maybe you can also buy Ripple, Waves, IOTA, or Monero.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 10:59:44 AM
I also really want to know 5 ... the best of coins. I know that curex is one of the best coins you can rely on. Please write these coins. I will follow these posts in this thread. Very interesting.
if I think the coins that have a very good potential are BTC, ETH, EOS, RIPPLE and LTC .. because coin coins are often increasing rapidly in the world of crypto
Activity: 42
July 05, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
Try to research on a coin you will be investing but i suggest to be safe is Pundix , Neo , Hydro , Ethereum , Ltc . Those coins are solid and safe. they have a huge potential in 2018
Activity: 448
July 05, 2018, 10:56:15 AM
It seems to me that it is necessary to remind people of such a beautiful project as BTW (BitWhite) is a very interesting project, which is being actively developed today if you look at their branch. I do not encourage buying. Just look.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 10:54:05 AM
I think that there are many tokens rather than coins, like quantstamp and also some of the newer NEO based tokens like effect.ai EFX and the Red Pulse token. Coins themselves are all alike.

But I also think the best coins to buy right now are the most declining coins on the bear market. I think it has the potential to return to the right value when the market returns on an ascending trend.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 10:48:43 AM
I think that there are many tokens rather than coins, like quantstamp and also some of the newer NEO based tokens like effect.ai EFX and the Red Pulse token. Coins themselves are all alike.
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 04:41:40 AM
I think now that there are many coins that have great potential in the future, you can choose from the list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap,
if my favorite coins are now Bitcoin and Ethereum these two koi now still dominate the market so I always support it.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 04:31:56 AM
More neo more gas. Neo has a platform,user base, and enough money to create more projects, dapps, Investment department etc. The price of Neo will do well if Da Hongfei and his team do well. Hence, the value of Neo will rise overtime. And you, as an investor, will profit by having NEO in your portfolio.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 12:22:42 AM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

good question, I'm also curious about people's answers about this.... I also wonder about top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins.....
Pages:
Jump to: