Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 10. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
July 04, 2018, 02:19:00 AM
What is the top 5 list or even 10 cheap and top potential coins to share and why?
I know you have the best idea of ​​what has great potential or not. I want to choose according to current technology, usability and community. When the market is bleeding, I think this is the best time to take action and get some coins at a low price and keep a coin until market prices start to improve and be sold at a high price. This is how investors work. I believe this coin has great potential and has a bright future.
#Ethereum (ETH)
#Xrp (XRP)
#Bitcoin Cash (BTC)
#EOS (EOS)
#Litecoin (LTC)
The above coins are back ahead in the current marcetcap, many people are investing in the coins above. and I hope my coin holdings can help you and give you some ideas, I do not recommend it to you to choose coins, because people's tastes are different in every choice, but you have to remember also in every investment there must be advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 01:54:02 AM
The potential of the coin,it is of course Ethereum and bitcoin,and in my opinion, still,it's Neo, Eos and Ada.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 01:44:28 AM
I think a good potential coint for the upcoming is ripple dash neo, now the price is down, you can buy it and keep it while waiting for the market situation to be stable again
Activity: 182
July 04, 2018, 01:39:46 AM
a coin that I consider potential. Is the movement in the market capable of stable. Have technology that is different from the others. As well as being able to survive and compete with the other coins in the market. You can see also a lot of positive news coverage about the coins.
Activity: 74
July 04, 2018, 01:38:38 AM
Now all the coins are decreasing and all the markets are falling, then you can buy the coins you want which must have good potential so that later you can get a big profit from the coins you buy. Like Ethereum and Bitcoin, I believe this coin has potential great and promising.
Agreed. Basically now no matter what coins to buy. Since shitcoins have fallen to the bottom in this market, and more or less tokens still hold near their price tags. So your choice will affect only the amount of earnings, as well as any of the surviving tokens in the future will rise.
Activity: 117
July 04, 2018, 01:37:55 AM
Potential coins are currently unstable, because the potential of coins is now again decreasing drastically, now no coin is potentially at all, chances are if we trade will be a loss, we must wait for the price of the coin to stabilize again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
July 04, 2018, 01:34:14 AM
I think the best coin to buy at this moment is those coins who is the most decreased value on this bear market. I think it has the most potential to go back to its right value when the market goes back on the up trend.
Activity: 72
July 03, 2018, 11:15:24 PM
waves
ocenlab
mercury
decred
 lunes
polis
expase
potcoin

Activity: 58
July 03, 2018, 11:14:14 PM
EOS (EOS)
NEO (NEO)
VeChain (VEN)
Matrix AI Network (MAN)
WePower (WPR)
Activity: 252
July 03, 2018, 11:11:47 PM
Now all the coins are decreasing and all the markets are falling, then you can buy the coins you want which must have good potential so that later you can get a big profit from the coins you buy. Like Ethereum and Bitcoin, I believe this coin has potential great and promising.
Activity: 168
July 03, 2018, 11:09:08 PM
of the many coin altcoins that have potential future in addition to Ethereum are NEO and EOS, I think NEO and EOS have great potential in the future can be seen development both these coins are getting better and more and more of the fans in the market.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 11:01:53 PM
I do not know the views of people but for me I like most is ADA (Cardano) coin Although it only appeared on Bittrex & Binance in late 2017, Cardano (ADA) has attracted the attention of people due to continuous price hikes.

In December, the ADA increased more than x20 in just 3 weeks and climbed to the top 6 on Coinmarketcap. At the time of writing this article (July 2018), ADA is ranked 7th with a capitalization of $ 22 billion. A leap from capitalization of $ 700 million to $ 22 billion in a month. that's why now i am keeping a lot of ADA
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 10:51:47 PM
From my own personal experience I am trusting only in top currencies,  every time I want to invest some money in cryptocurrencies I would go to coinmarketcap or something similar to that, and look for top 5 currencies on the stage.
That is a very safe strategy that will allow you to earn some profits if you are willing to hold for the long term but the problem with that strategy is that most of the profits are in new coins that have a low market cap, if your capital is small you are never going to earn enough profits to improve your life considerably but if you already have a substantial amount of money then choosing the safest path is the best option.
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 10:25:10 PM
I think a lot of coins that have great potential in the future like NEO, ADA, BCH and EOS they have sophisticated technology and now have a big community inthe market so I'm sure they have a bright future.
Activity: 24
July 03, 2018, 10:11:27 PM
XRB looked pretty good, I shocked it dropped so much, it was just floating under 2 dollars a few days ago.
Activity: 121
July 03, 2018, 10:08:22 PM
For me, the potential coin after ETH is NEO.  I think in the near future it will become very popular.
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
July 03, 2018, 10:04:43 PM
I would suggest Tpay, Storiqa Haven, Polymath, ECA.
Tpay is not an ERC20 token, it is a privacy token, it has a proof of stalks, it will be launching it own UN-hackable decentralized exchange soon,it has a very fast confirmation time. Storiqa will be used in the stores, it has a very massive community. While Polymath and Haven are security tokens, they will act as a stable coin. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 09:49:43 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Majority of the potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins because these are all good growing technology in Crypto market but others are we don't expect the more profit in crypto market. So I am believe the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and Cardano. These 5 coins are very interesting technology it will survive in long run.
for 3 of the 10 coins on the market, Cryptocurrency has improved so much. so very is able to rely on the coins for a much better long term. because indeed to increase the coin is very able to influence the price and development of existing coins today and in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 09:32:29 PM
I think that there are many altcoins in the market that serve a great purpose and are highly advanced in technology. I think that Monero XMR, ripple XRP and cardano ADA are the best picks among other coins.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 09:23:30 AM
My five potential coins are NXT, EOS, XMR, NEO, IPFS, where NXT and EOS have changed the potential of the underlying digital money, and the price is also in a relatively low position. XMR is unique in anonymous coins. IPFs may have a real outbreak in two years.
Pages:
Jump to: