Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 9. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 12:07:18 AM
If you want to know the potential coins you can see in the crypto market, there will be the top 50 top ranking with good prospects and you should see the up and down chart of the coin there, hope this helps you know the best options for investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:01:23 AM
I also really want to know 5 ... the best of coins. I know that curex is one of the best coins you can rely on. Please write these coins. I will follow these posts in this thread. Very interesting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
July 04, 2018, 11:59:50 PM
if technology suits the market situation, it does not matter with the community, the problem of ups and downs of some coins is not a problem
Activity: 182
July 04, 2018, 11:44:00 PM
It is currently a lot of coins that have potential but the coins that I think potentially the NEO, Monero, Eth, Cardano, and XRP. Looking at this coin sometimes participate and curious.
Activity: 147
July 04, 2018, 11:42:40 PM
in my mind, if A lot of potential coins on the market so I hold this coin because I see a profit. like ETH coins. With the fall of BTC lately,
I also believe in this coin for higher prices this year. It's always a very lucrative look for you to observe the market.

Activity: 3
July 04, 2018, 11:33:49 PM
Every time there will always come a new coin, we can't judge this worthy coin for now, so we have to see their perspective all the time Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
July 04, 2018, 11:19:30 PM
Judging from the trading volume and the low price I choose such as XRP, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, and IOTA.
for the speculation, I invested in Callisto because Ethereum results from hard fork ETC, as well as Callisto fork hard results from ETC, hopefully, Callisto will be more valuable in the future such as Ethereum
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 10:17:41 PM
I think that the EOS is now very promising for investment because in connection with the launch of their new platform, the EOS has become popular.
yes, I agree with you EOS is one of the coins that have great potential that in the future, EOS has advanced technology that will be a competitor of Ethereum in the future so I am very sure the future of EOS is very bright.
July 04, 2018, 09:46:21 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

Majority of the potential coins are available in the market but I am always looking to top trending coins because these are all good growing technology in Crypto market but others are we don't expect the more profit in crypto market. So I am believe the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero and Cardano. These 5 coins are very interesting technology it will survive in long run.
for a coin that keeps on improving so greatly improved by having it. because with such an increased development it will generate enormous profits and make it a very valuable advantage. so the level of profit also needs to be considered.
July 04, 2018, 08:50:00 PM
According to me ETH, NEO, Cardano, Waves, IOTA, Munero, QTUM are the potential Altcoins in the cryprocurrency market, the project of these altcoins is superb and huge potential to grow.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
July 04, 2018, 08:31:25 PM
Loyakk Vega is a little know token that has the most potential to disrupt the corporate world. Loyakk is designing a permissioned blockchain that will allow companies to send data and communicate securely. This is game changing!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 08:27:12 PM
Many people will have different opinion about this. i myself will combine the tip 10 coins in coinmarketcap and also some good coins from ICO. I prefer to ETH, NEO, EOS, ADA, and IOTA. I also get some planning for choosing the DASH, Stellar. Some coins from ICOs are also worthy to buy such as Elysian, Airpod, and also Midex.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 04, 2018, 01:09:18 PM
To potential coins, I would include those coins that represent the crypto exchange: Binance coin(BNB), KuCoin Shares, Bancor, Cobinhood (COB) etc. These and many other exchanges will grow and grow stronger and with them the prices for their coins will grow. And with these coins, nothing will happen exactly: neither the scum, nor the disappearance from the market.
Activity: 60
July 04, 2018, 12:24:36 PM
Usually I conduct a thorough analysis of the coin with the study of a team of developers, technology and statistics on the market, thematic forums and ratings.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 10:16:34 AM
I think that the EOS is now very promising for investment because in connection with the launch of their new platform, the EOS has become popular.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
July 04, 2018, 10:03:47 AM
I have some favorite coins. For me they are Bitcoin and Ethereum, they are still a priority. Then I would choose Ripple because it has more stable price than others. I base my choice on data on the market or coinmarketcap and forums.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 09:05:27 AM
EOS, LTC and a couple of others. For ICOs I will recommend DCC, sportcoin , uchain etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 08:42:09 AM
You should find dead that no bolster inclination consign a 100% collateral of achiever. And whether the entirety was so easy hither each would be rich
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:04:15 AM
I think a good coin is a project that has pretty good fundamentals, it takes some research and research to look at it, by comparing it to its charts and volumes on the crypto exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
July 04, 2018, 02:29:11 AM
I really liked the idea of this project crypt, the sale of tokens was at auction and there is something new and interesting in this. Metronome is the world's first cross-blockchain cryptocurrency, making decentralization possible and delivering institutional-class endurance.
Pages:
Jump to: