Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential coins - page 11. (Read 2537 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:08:31 AM
There are a lot of subcoins in the digital currency market. Some of them have high potential. according to me these subcoins are Sether, vibe, xvg, docademic
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
July 03, 2018, 07:06:34 AM
Potential coins for today are projects related to the optimization of old blockchains like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Those projects that will increase the capacity of existing blockhouses - they will be the most popular at the end of this year. I think so.
Activity: 91
July 03, 2018, 07:00:14 AM
For me ,there are only two coins that can become Ethereum and bitcoin competitors. It is Neo-Chinese Ethereum ,the most popular currency in the Chinese market and ripple, which is now actively used in the banking sector.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
July 02, 2018, 06:55:49 PM
Be honest with yourself, the most promising coins, these are those that you learned and that you believed, if you did everything correctly you will make a profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 06:32:25 PM
I like to invest in new blockchains which in the future can increase your portfolio in tens of times! I have bought tokens: Quarkchaim, Pchain, Phantasma. I trust in these projects! They have very strong teams which are capable to make new ETH!
Activity: 169
July 02, 2018, 06:26:42 PM
I think this potential coin is ethereum coins!!  Ethereum coin has a potential to be the next batch in this coming future!!  That this coin will blast up to the moon!!  So guys keep your ethereum and hold them lets go and blast to he moon!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 06:24:11 PM
What are your top 5 or even top 10 list of cheap and potential coins to share and why. I want to choose according to technology, usability and community. WHile the market is bleeding, I guess this is the best time to take action and get some of the coins while cheap.

For small atls the situation on the market is not so important, but here is the list of my top-5 small coins:
Remme
CyberMiles
Bitnation
Request Network
IoTeX
May be you will find out something from them.
Activity: 93
June 30, 2018, 09:26:51 PM
What about LINDA and COLX ? Many crypto twitter tweet about these coins, the price also still cheap just about 25 sathosi. These coin just listed in small exchange like Cryptopia with low volume and marketcap, i think both coin can be huge if listed in bigger exchange.
Activity: 119
June 30, 2018, 01:25:36 PM
I'm a big fan of platform tokens, you can imagine that they are the big river and other projects based on them like streams. It has to be a lot of water on the river so that they will flow to other streams, which means that these projects will have less chance to fall! Cool
1. ETH
2. EOS
3. NEO
4. Cardano
5. Waves
Activity: 91
June 30, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
For me ,there are only two coins that can become Ethereum and bitcoin competitors. It is Neo-Chinese Ethereum ,the most popular currency in the Chinese market and ripple, which is now actively used in the banking sector.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 02:57:33 AM
There will be some potential coins that we can hold for the future to grow up as well.
1. EOS-> it is like what happened to Ethereum, I think that EOS can be the next ETH with better system and cheaper fee.
2. Other choices probably will be Tron and ADA. Those are what I'm holding and still searching for some others.
3. NEO
4. tether
5. Litecoin
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 11:30:56 PM
I think a good coin is a project that has pretty good fundamentals, it takes some research and research to look at it, by comparing it to its charts and volumes on the crypto exchange.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 12:21:46 PM
Top 5 coins that have the potential to be the best altcoin in my opinion is

1. Storiqa
2. BTG
3. Ripple
4. Cardano
Activity: 266
June 29, 2018, 02:42:01 AM
If talk of a potential coin issue, of course not be apart from these two coins whose name was certainly known to us. i.e. Bitcoin and ethereum. For other coins, which I think also is a potential Neo, Dash, EOS, Ripple, Stellar and also Litecoin.
Activity: 500
June 29, 2018, 02:34:01 AM
I believe that there is a king and a queen in cryptocurrency market. They are Bitcoin and Ethereum. They show a lot of potential and they continue to grow. They are well-established coins already and provide the bigger profit that other coins.
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 29, 2018, 02:11:25 AM
For in this current state, I have sold all of my alternatives, except Ethereum, and transfer them to Bitcoin. One the market would grow a little bit, I think I would buy them back. But for now it seems for me more secure to keep my money in Bitcoin.
Activity: 439
June 28, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
I think there is no need to pick 5 coins. There is one leader and favourite for me. It is  Ethereum. It shows the most potential. I believe it can  provide big profit and it seems to me it can be trusted.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
I believe in the ETH, DEX & NEO. Cox it is a good technology, projects and it is a very brilliant team I think its price will be grown in future, I prefer you to invest in this coin now.
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 28, 2018, 05:56:26 AM
From my own personal experience I am trusting only in top currencies,  every time I want to invest some money in cryptocurrencies I would go to coinmarketcap or something similar to that, and look for top 5 currencies on the stage.
Activity: 111
June 28, 2018, 05:50:51 AM
Ignore all the marine coiners, it's a free airdrop and the coin has no unique features that make it desirable to investors. Pick something that will create demand e.g. NEO which runs ICOs and other DAPPs on it's platform. Similarly LISK will do the same later this year.
Pages:
Jump to: