Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 64. (Read 42181 times)

copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31
Hello all, whilst there is a temporary hold on the PM's whilst i get the 10 PM's per day limitation lifted, im considering getting distribution started, as there will most likely be a plethora of distribution methods, all which will be fair, it would be best to get distribution started on a blank chain (non-zkSNARK enabled) and soft fork into this at a later date one development is complete.

I have been engrossed in an alternative method which cannot be pushed to the unfair side, which another member actually mentioned in earlier days among this thread, is distribute a small portion (10%) to every member which has posted in this thread, which sends out to all Stone's genuine supporters. Other methods may include lottery airdrop, merge with bitcoin core addresses (similar to ZClassic, BitcoinCash), user rank airdrop, the preeminent point i am attempting to peruse, is that distribution needs to start sooner rather than later.

Again, thank you to all donators, once the PM system is up and running again i will begin adding to the official donators list in the original post, i will not miss any transactions or pm's as i have quite the keen eye and i will spend some time trawling through PM's.

felixando
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
3 months distribution with recaptcha just like RaiBlocks would be great. It can be minable with anyone without any special requirements. Distribution will be so much fair and it touch many people. @RaiBlocksCommunityWill He is the  faucet and web developer on raiblocks in the past. I wish he could help you out with that if you reach out to him.
copper member
Hi Stone supporters, apologies for the variance in communication over the last two days, a little technical insight into what stage right now, and what is currently filling my time.

A DAG G                                         Transitive reduction of G

If G is a DAG, its transitive closure is the graph with the most edges that represents the same reachability relation. It has an edge u → v whenever u can reach v. That is, it has an edge for every related pair u ≤ v of distinct elements in the reachability relation of G, and may therefore be thought of as a direct translation of the reachability relation ≤ into graph-theoretic terms. The same method of translating partial orders into DAGs works more generally: for every finite partially ordered set (S, ≤), the graph that has a vertex for each member of S and an edge for each pair of elements related by u ≤ v is automatically a transitively closed DAG, and has (S, ≤) as its reachability relation. In this way, every finite partially ordered set can be represented as the reachability relation of a DAG.

The transitive reduction of a DAG G is the graph with the fewest edges that represents the same reachability relation as G. It is a subgraph of G, formed by discarding the edges u → v for which G also contains a longer path connecting the same two vertices. Like the transitive closure, the transitive reduction is uniquely defined for DAGs. In contrast, for a directed graph that is not acyclic, there can be more than one minimal subgraph with the same reachability relation.

With the 'Transitive reduction of G' it will bring some sense of privacy ontop of zk-SNARK's, which effectively will make it more secure than ZCash  Cool

Whilst i don't want to make any promises right now, i'm looking at getting another developer onboard, with the development funds provided, to get the project completed quicker, as its proving to be quite the task and larger than originally expected, are we all happy for this to go ahead? I'm also looking to get a roadmap out the door at some stage!, possibly within the next two weeks, i have quite the treat prepared in terms of a roadmap, just need to get it projected onto a graphic.

I appreciate all the donators so far, and i will be responding to PM's when i can, i will just need a little longer than usual, thank you.

felixando

When will you be using escrow for more donations?

Escrow, a third-party, for donations? I'm sorry but that sentence does not compute, they are donations, non-mandatory, optional. This is not a crowdsale where people pay me to complete a project, this is a donation based project, and out of my personal supply i have decided to gift donators.

I recommend following the thread and waiting for the future release, no commitment required.

felixando
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hi Stone supporters, apologies for the variance in communication over the last two days, a little technical insight into what stage right now, and what is currently filling my time.

If G is a DAG, its transitive closure is the graph with the most edges that represents the same reachability relation. It has an edge u → v whenever u can reach v. That is, it has an edge for every related pair u ≤ v of distinct elements in the reachability relation of G, and may therefore be thought of as a direct translation of the reachability relation ≤ into graph-theoretic terms. The same method of translating partial orders into DAGs works more generally: for every finite partially ordered set (S, ≤), the graph that has a vertex for each member of S and an edge for each pair of elements related by u ≤ v is automatically a transitively closed DAG, and has (S, ≤) as its reachability relation. In this way, every finite partially ordered set can be represented as the reachability relation of a DAG.

The transitive reduction of a DAG G is the graph with the fewest edges that represents the same reachability relation as G. It is a subgraph of G, formed by discarding the edges u → v for which G also contains a longer path connecting the same two vertices. Like the transitive closure, the transitive reduction is uniquely defined for DAGs. In contrast, for a directed graph that is not acyclic, there can be more than one minimal subgraph with the same reachability relation.

With the 'Transitive reduction of G' it will bring some sense of privacy ontop of zk-SNARK's, which effectively will make it more secure than ZCash  Cool

Whilst i don't want to make any promises right now, i'm looking at getting another developer onboard, with the development funds provided, to get the project completed quicker, as its proving to be quite the task and larger than originally expected, are we all happy for this to go ahead? I'm also looking to get a roadmap out the door at some stage!, possibly within the next two weeks, i have quite the treat prepared in terms of a roadmap, just need to get it projected onto a graphic.

I appreciate all the donators so far, and i will be responding to PM's when i can, i will just need a little longer than usual, thank you.

felixando

When will you be using escrow for more donations?
Activity: 2
Hi all, a few posts above is an update on the technical specifications and what i have been working on, so just a small update here to give an explanation on a few small thoughts on status.

almost on a 4hourly basis this is what I've been hindered with

https://i.imgur.com/nlP4Jxl.png

furthermore

https://i.imgur.com/7ybvsqb.png

As you can imagine this is quite overwhelming, as i have payed the extortion to no prevail or modification to my limits, i'm looking at setting up a dedicated server with a forum for the Stone community, but as you can imagine this task is quite time consuming, as i am looking for some assistance from the community in this sector, this will be quite rewarding for those involved.

Please only private message myself if the question is urgent, for all donations, they do not require confirmation via pm from myself, i have started adding the remaining donators to the list, which i have been doing in a logarithmic manner, so i will continue once i gain PM abilities back.

felixando

Can't you use Discord?  I believe this is what the RaiBlocks community uses. 
copper member
Hi all, a few posts above is an update on the technical specifications and what i have been working on, so just a small update here to give an explanation on a few small thoughts on status.

almost on a 4hourly basis this is what I've been hindered with

furthermore

As you can imagine this is quite overwhelming, as i have payed the extortion to no prevail or modification to my limits, i'm looking at setting up a dedicated server with a forum for the Stone community, but as you can imagine this task is quite time consuming, as i am looking for some assistance from the community in this sector, this will be quite rewarding for those involved.

Please only private message myself if the question is urgent, for all donations, they do not require confirmation via pm from myself, i have started adding the remaining donators to the list, which i have been doing in a logarithmic manner, so i will continue once i gain PM abilities back.

felixando
Activity: 8
Great Idea, but Stone is not the first DAG with anonyme transactions. There is already Byteball (Gbyte) with this functionality since two years on the market...
Please correct the picture in your first post, as this is false marketing.
copper member
I think with all the donations so far adding another dev would be encouraged especially if it makes a finished product come sooner! Eagerly awaiting a roadmap  Grin

Since this is a Rai (tentative Nano) fork is the name Stone set in stone ? lol or are you looking at changing it before the Ann?

I'm quite content with name 'Stone' so far, there can always be a change in the near future once the project is up and running and if the majority wishes.

feliando
Activity: 6
I think with all the donations so far adding another dev would be encouraged especially if it makes a finished product come sooner! Eagerly awaiting a roadmap  Grin

Since this is a Rai (tentative Nano) fork is the name Stone set in stone ? lol or are you looking at changing it before the Ann?
copper member

felixando
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Any updates? Looking forward to this project, privacy is a great improvement to this type of network
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
How is progress with implementation?
Activity: 36
By popular demand, Monero is now accepted

47AkVYEAYrtCUB7b6LpyuggTBPuWKC7edBVCWph2Vdka1pkKjND2CN85Rp5efFkKv4EHBvyVKXaHs5b bu8dFt3Qo2qmFuEA

felixando.

You should put your view key to keep incoming funds transparent (similar to others).
Activity: 46
Can the Dev please PM me  Smiley
Activity: 3

47AkVYEAYrtCUB7b6LpyuggTBPuWKC7edBVCWph2Vdka1pkKjND2CN85Rp5efFkKv4EHBvyVKXaHs5b bu8dFt3Qo2qmFuEA

felixando.

Well, no new questions answered. But luckily we now have a new addresses posted for sending donations.

...not the best community engagement / trust building we've seen here...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi felixando,

I think you have an impressive project on your hands.

Please enable the Faucet as the original Raiblocks had if you are creating a new project.
If it is a fork than everyone will have the same amount of coins, right?

I agree, faucet based on raiblocks would make sense for a wide distribution, I think raiblocks had a great distribution system. OP could copy the development fund raiblocks has and use it as a STONE development fund. Community support for rai is very strong right now.

Cheers,
Tal
I agree with your suggestion. There is nothing more practical than this suggestion
copper member

felixando.
copper member
The thread is temporarily paused while i combat some serious repeat spam users!  Cool unfortunately we have one particular user who we found out has actually donated a larger amount, who is spamming threads with multiple bitcointalk accounts - attempting to steer people away from Stone, so the distribution share for him is a higher amount, i will not tolerate this & i am returning his donation as we speak. I'm actually considering setting up a Stone community forum.

In the mean time ill focus on coding and replying to pm's, if you have any questions do not be afraid to ask  Smiley  i can't answer them all right away, although in between coding i can reply to a few, also, for those who are interested in testing zkSNARK's transactions with a DAG on a testnet in a couple of weeks (fingers crossed), shoot me a PM and i will create a list to contact when its all systems go.

note: i have updated the main post with the official list of donators. (3rd Jan 2018)

felixando
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Very interesting idea and concept I will be following this closely.
Activity: 77
Merit: 20
What happened to the website? Huh Huh
What do you expect from self-moderated topic?
Pages:
Jump to: