Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance - page 6. (Read 23283 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Jane got rekt

Rambling fud and sockpuppet accounts, someone must think this project is a threat to thiers.
Activity: 32
btw Jane.... here's the git.

I would really recommend to check it out. I'll bath in your tears when mainnet is launched. Cheesy

https://github.com/cypherium
Activity: 32
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand "Jane606" made another burner account to FUD this project. Is this your second of third account? Cheesy

I dont know what you want bro. They updated their Github, people can see that there is progress and they go in huge steps. I am sure they will deliver in Q2 and every investor will get his coins.

I dont know what is your problem? You keep screaming that there are issues and this is bad you are against this....blablabla. It seems you are at an age of 12 and made some money with ETH.

You are refunded, get your things done and FUD somewhere else. I personally believe in those guys, i have checked their Git repo and i am really confindent that we could see more progress soon and they already delivered more, in less time than other projects.

Go Devs, keep on the good work and ignore that kiddies.
Activity: 3
Word of warning to all.
Do NOT invest in this project.
I was lucky enough to get my refund out in time. many have not been so luck.
They changed the terms of the sale but they are now refusing refunds from anybody and threatening them with legal action and banning in telegram. its an echo chamber there now.
This was after they had 17,000 ETH stolen. The poster above denies it but Sky Guo the ceo admitted they had funds stolen (or internally stolen)
I spoke to several investors who are planning a lawsuit against them and SEC reported already
they are done.
search for "cypherium hacked" in google, you'll see what i mean
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
When is the presale?

Am afraid you are a little bit late for presale. Still, the public sale will be in q2 2018 Wink
Activity: 11

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.
Activity: 5
Activity: 126
yeah youre right sir,i think the team should be ready for answering all question  that has been posted,i know that they will and hope still running well and just hoping that this project will reach the success
Always will be those who believe in technologies and the project they invested and at the same time will be others who don't. Let's stop arguments and wait for the big day somewhere in q2 2018. Grin
Activity: 35
Stay away from this project. I participated in a private sale, but took back the refund. Maybe you will not be so lucky

When was the ICO. Last month? did they refund your BTC/Ethereum or did they keep your BTC/Ethereum.
Otherwise, is Cypherium being traded on any exchange now. Also when is the release.

The hard cap was reached, and the public sale was canceled. pre ico ended in February, but the team lost the eth fund (about 30к. eth)
 and they had to open the sale again, and I got my eth on my wallet back. I really believed in this project, but I will not do it any more. The team lost all the money and now collects new ones to return those who wish to receive a refund.

This is NOT true. The sale is reopened because we had set a condition that when ether price dips below $500 we will sell the unsold tokens which we put in the sandbox.

what is not true? that you lost all 30к eth ? people received a refund from the wallet with a balance of 30к.  eth.
maybe you were ill-informed.

None of these is true. The team is very busy with the development and will not waste their time on these FUDs. Our GitHub speaks for itself.
Activity: 108
Stay away from this project. I participated in a private sale, but took back the refund. Maybe you will not be so lucky

When was the ICO. Last month? did they refund your BTC/Ethereum or did they keep your BTC/Ethereum.
Otherwise, is Cypherium being traded on any exchange now. Also when is the release.

The hard cap was reached, and the public sale was canceled. pre ico ended in February, but the team lost the eth fund (about 30к. eth)
 and they had to open the sale again, and I got my eth on my wallet back. I really believed in this project, but I will not do it any more. The team lost all the money and now collects new ones to return those who wish to receive a refund.

This is NOT true. The sale is reopened because we had set a condition that when ether price dips below $500 we will sell the unsold tokens which we put in the sandbox.

what is not true? that you lost all 30к eth ? people received a refund from the wallet with a balance of 30к.  eth.
maybe you were ill-informed.

Could you please clarify the lost/stolen ETH issue?

FUD. We’ve never raised 30k+ eth.
Activity: 283
Merit: 101

Could you please clarify the lost/stolen ETH issue?

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Activity: 1
I'll keep an eye on it, anything about Bounty or Airdrops?
project is going to be the next big thing in the crypto space. and the whitepaper is  well articulated, simple but straight to the point.ill keep my eyes on this one and follow the progress. Well done Dev!hoping to success Cheesy

I agree with you, always good to see something newborn in the crypto world. I have big hopes for this project from the beginning. Grin
Activity: 112
 project is going to be the next big thing in the crypto space. and the whitepaper is  well articulated, simple but straight to the point.ill keep my eyes on this one and follow the progress. Well done Dev!hoping to success Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: