Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance - page 5. (Read 23283 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Just a WARNING for those which are requested to do KYC. Once they have your data, Nate Ren is threatening to sue anyone criticizing the project. If you Google a bit, you will find more on the subject, including screenshots.

And those Burner-Account kiddie keeps still fudding. OMG get a life. If you are an investor talk to Nate and get refunded like others did. If you are not shut up and get a life...

I hate people like you. Just a meaningless subject who is still fudding and has no friends. Get it in your head. You are not welcome here. You can make 10000 burner Accounts and try to FUD.

We Cypherians will bath in your tears when mainnet is out!!!
It's just true, you can hide it, but it will appear.
Investors who have invested more than 30 Eth have not received compensation, although they ask for a long-term refund.
Many people have not received a refund and there are still no changes.
Activity: 15
I wonder how sad somebodys life is when spreading fud on a great project becomes an obsession
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Quote from: Schreibi
People in Telegram said that he is doing the refund part.

And when I go there, guess what, someone called "Schreibi" is the moderator. Why do you treat the community like they are completely stupid?
Activity: 9
Don't feed the trolls guys. This is one of the few teams shipping code.

This guys just pissed because he was dumb enough to ask for a presale refund. The eth price per already doubled.
Activity: 32
Just a WARNING for those which are requested to do KYC. Once they have your data, Nate Ren is threatening to sue anyone criticizing the project. If you Google a bit, you will find more on the subject, including screenshots.

And those Burner-Account kiddie keeps still fudding. OMG get a life. If you are an investor talk to Nate and get refunded like others did. If you are not shut up and get a life...

I hate people like you. Just a meaningless subject who is still fudding and has no friends. Get it in your head. You are not welcome here. You can make 10000 burner Accounts and try to FUD.

We Cypherians will bath in your tears when mainnet is out!!!
To recive a refund first you have to be an investor ,how do you want a refund when you never invested , 20eth was too much for you ,now you are fuding around but you should be angry at yourself that you missed such a great opportunity
Quote from: Ancient skills
It works, people ask questions, many people have received a refund promised Nate to delete all negative evaluations of the project and continue not to write anything bad, but I have not promised anything to anyone and I can tell the community about the deception that here I create and if the team does not start giving answers, then I will have to do more.

I think they made up the hack story because they received too many refund requests. Nate is acting very unprofessional and childish. Basically he is humiliating investors which asked for refund.
Activity: 166
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
I don't know what you try to achieve with this fudding but it won't work.  Grin
It works, people ask questions, many people have received a refund promised Nate to delete all negative evaluations of the project and continue not to write anything bad, but I have not promised anything to anyone and I can tell the community about the deception that here I create and if the team does not start giving answers, then I will have to do more.
Stop fuding around , there was a hack but in your brain , yry to find something else to do , read something or do your homework
I don't know what you try to achieve with this fudding but it won't work.  Grin
I would recommend to join their Telegram Channel and ask @NateCypherium about that. People in Telegram said that he is doing the refund part.  Smiley
I would recommend to Sky and Nate stop deceiving the community and hide the truth, I have a correspondence in the telegram with Nate where he admits that the whole fund is stolen! I can provide any evidence, you can shut up any of us in telegram group, lie and hide the truth, but here the truth will be told.
I would recommend to join their Telegram Channel and ask @NateCypherium about that. People in Telegram said that he is doing the refund part.  Smiley
I am waiting for a refund since 26 February. How longer do I have to wait?
Activity: 283
Merit: 101

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me,  how can I participate in this project without investing?

I'm pretty sure I read it's gonna be part Proof-of-Work so it should be minable once it goes live.
Activity: 3
Jane got rekt

Rambling fud and sockpuppet accounts, someone must think this project is a threat to thiers.

jane got rekt. so hilarious. i've seen jane's posts, definitely a burner account. so many people salty these days.

we'll be all glad to talk about cypherium's tech instead of some obvious salty comments.
Activity: 3
cypherium will definitely be a better blockchain technology. i would want to look back at this post after a few years and see that cypherians made it. good thoughts.
Jane got rekt

Rambling fud and sockpuppet accounts, someone must think this project is a threat to thiers.

How much funds are required. They got 50K ETH, they are getting more from sandbox (will not disclose how much) and then they will raise funds from public, not sure how much, but assume another 50K - 70K ETH. Thus they would have collected 120-130K ETH for less than 10% of total token supply. The remaining tokens will be released over future years. The team seems to be too greedy, though they may be competent.

I am avoiding investing unless the team is fully transparent on how tokens will be released after Year 1. 

I dont know where you have the data from but i am in their Telegram since almost the very first minute and they had a hardcap at private sale of 25mln usd or 50k eth. ETH had an extreme increase in price they launched their private sale so they surely havent collected 50k ETH. Due this was a private placement they cant make the contributers and their investment public. This is just privacy, bro. I wouldnt do that either when it was my business.

As i know, they kept the unsold coins for sandbox when ETH should drop below 500 USD. This happened weeks ago and this is why they opened sandbox. I dont think that they want to get rich. They just sell all private sale coins.

As i know, they have a chart who shows the coin metrics. I would recommend to visit their telegram.

Investing in crypto is risky, investing in icos is risky, investing in private sales is risky. If you are to weak and cant afford to lose your funds dont invest. But this is the best tip i can give you.....you are wrong in crypto when you cant afford to lose something.

You are your own bank. Always do your own resear. There is noone else to blame expect you. Wink
Activity: 12
Jane got rekt

How much funds are required. They got 50K ETH, they are getting more from sandbox (will not disclose how much) and then they will raise funds from public, not sure how much, but assume another 50K - 70K ETH. Thus they would have collected 120-130K ETH for less than 10% of total token supply. The remaining tokens will be released over future years. The team seems to be too greedy, though they may be competent.

I am avoiding investing unless the team is fully transparent on how tokens will be released after Year 1. 
Pages:
Jump to: