Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance - page 2. (Read 23283 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Let's say I invested over 40 ETH on presale, can I log in to my account and buy some more from the ^^Protected: Cypherium Token (Sandbox)^^, not only on 20 ETH but also on 5-10 or it must be 20 ETH minimum again? Huh
It does look like we need some marketing to make more awareness and spread the word about this project to reverse the traffic. Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
CN and US citizen were not allowed to participate at private and sandbox sale. This is why the team decided to make a public sale which will happen on exchanges.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I think everyone here is curious what the team has prepared. It was quiet for a long time until Sky suddenly posted a Bechmark in the telegram. This is the best way for the team to deal with their time. They work. Smiley That is the most important thing for me as an investor.

I think the team will also reveal the public sale or at least the general conditions. So ICO will not exist in this sense but a Publich Sale.

Like I said, it's only two days left. Smiley

I thought there would not be a public sale anymore, because enough was raised during the private sale? Hoping to hear more. Would love to participate in the public sale.
 Grin Grin Grin

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/06/05/1517242/0/en/Cypherium-Participates-in-Inaugural-Blockchain-for-Impact-Global-Summit.html

Participants at the Blockchain for Impact Global Summit engaged with the United Nations system on blockchain industry governance, regulatory standards, and social impact projects, working closely with UN leaders to apply blockchain technology to sustainable development and humanitarian challenges.

OMG this is going to be big!!!   Grin
I think everyone here is curious what the team has prepared. It was quiet for a long time until Sky suddenly posted a Bechmark in the telegram. This is the best way for the team to deal with their time. They work. Smiley That is the most important thing for me as an investor.

I think the team will also reveal the public sale or at least the general conditions. So ICO will not exist in this sense but a Publich Sale.

Like I said, it's only two days left. Smiley
When is the ICO (if any)?

We are expecting an update on this soon and hopefully, everything will be sorted this month. I saw on telegram people are talking about some news on 04.06. (two more days) Let's wait
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
When is the ICO (if any)?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Brining that unique (dare I say revolutionary?) approach to blockchain is going to make Cypherium one of the biggest projects in history. Mark my words!
I'm following this project, cautiously waiting for the latest news.
Activity: 121
Merit: 4
Big things are coming for CPH, a new dawn of consensus.
This project is going to surprise many people. I am still confident about my investment in this project.

Visit their Telegram. All recent Infos are posted there.  Grin

I am currently on the Cypherium telegram, but I didn't see the information that the devs will be back on a specific date. Thank you, I will take a look again. Grin
Activity: 15
Hello. Where is information about your team?
Visit their Telegram. All recent Infos are posted there.  Grin
As far as i know the devs will be back today after their business trip. I am sure they have a lot of good news in their luggage. Smiley

How do you know that? Where did you get the information that the devs will be back today? Huh
As far as i know the devs will be back today after their business trip. I am sure they have a lot of good news in their luggage. Smiley
This is an interesting tweet, wondering what features exactly been added. I am still waiting for some announcement and hoping it won't take long. Cry
Activity: 3
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Quote from: Schreibi

LMAO  Grin Grin Grin

Official answers have no useful info, only things like "lmao" "fud" "lol" "rekt".
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Quote from: jane606
Schreibi, jr ext - didnt I see your names before? LOL  Grin

Also don't forget about ascofer which is Sky himself.
Pages:
Jump to: