Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance - page 3. (Read 23283 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
It is very funny to see this project tear itself apart.  Glad I got out before it imploded - even AmaZix freaked out when they heard about the hack and left... LOL!

Why Detoxx left? I think it did it before the hack, so there was something else?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Your life must be so miserable troll ,this is amazing how much time and effort you put into this trolling ,new accounts , different names ,poor you , you should visit shrink soon because when Cypherium hit exchanges and all your fud will be worth zero , you will develop extreme depression and you could end up in the hospital
Activity: 3
It is very funny to see this project tear itself apart.  Glad I got out before it imploded - even AmaZix freaked out when they heard about the hack and left... LOL!
Even funnier that the only people who actually are attempting to defend and cover up this project are those who are admins in the telegram!

Schreibi, jr ext - didnt I see your names before? LOL  Grin

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYkyrAfWkAEp7t7.jpg

Wonder what the investors will think when they realize that over 15,000 Ethereum of their investment has been stolen
Wonder what investors think when they see ceo Sky Guo threatening people with legal action who voice their concerns?
small man syndrome much Wink

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYk3EmoWsAEWhKS.jpg
Activity: 32
You can take what you want. This is my personal opinion and you won't change that.

Where do you wanna know that I am admin on the Telegram? I could take every other name and then?

Maybe I am trying to do any harm by choosing this name. I think I'll rename to come_from_beyond and you can take my writing as those as an official IOTA statement. You are such a funny kiddy. Grin Grin Grin

Go crybaby. Smiley
Activity: 4

Hahahahaha  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy seems he made another burner account. I am totally with ascofer... You must have had a tough childhood @universeofblockchain when you are not getting tired of making burners to FUD this project.  Grin

I really don't want to hurt your feelings but you won't find any friends here. I would recommend having a shower, go out and get a real life burnernerd. XD

I know you are an admin in Telegram channel, so I'll take your insults as the official team answer to some legitimate concerns.
I will stop answering to you ,my 10 years old kid has more brain , the best way is to ignore you

Hahahahaha  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy seems he made another burner account. I am totally with ascofer... You must have had a tough childhood @universeofblockchain when you are not getting tired of making burners to FUD this project.  Grin

I really don't want to hurt your feelings but you won't find any friends here. I would recommend having a shower, go out and get a real life burnernerd. XD
Telegram down? Only see "connecting..."  Angry

Yes!
Massive overheating in one of the Telegram server clusters may cause some connection issues for European users within the next couple of hours.
Repairs are ongoing after a massive power outage in the Amsterdam region that affected many services. Telegram users in Europe, MENA, Russia and the CIS are currently unable to connect.

P.S. Works fine now. Grin

Thanks for your answere. Worked fine, after hours of waiting.  Grin they should upgrade their servers. Maybe some trouble with Russian hackers. Those guys are smart.  Wink
I would start writing on internet that some Bank is a scam and demand board of directors to answer to my allegations , this is funny, don't you see how ridiculous you are ?

When more people are calling the same thing and they have strong evidence including screenshots, yes, the board should bother.

I am not member of the team , I am an investor , this was stated on Telegram ,i can't imagine that the team will loose the time answering every fuder on lnternet

You are not an investors or the questions would have been your concern as well. FUD is fueled by the team, because instead of clarifying responsibly the problems, they ban people from Telegram and use duplicate accounts to cover posts here where they don't have enough control.
I would start writing on internet that some Bank is a scam and demand board of directors to answer to my allegations , this is funny, don't you see how ridiculous you are ?
I am not member of the team , I am an investor , this was stated on Telegram ,i can't imagine that the team will loose the time answering every fuder on lnternet
He he fuder , as the Cypherium team indicated , they will not talk , refer or answer any FUD related questions ,thank you

Ok, I didn't know they are so timid. Where have they indicated this? Is there an official statement? Are you member of the team?
He he fuder , as the Cypherium team indicated , they will not talk , refer or answer any FUD related questions ,thank you
I am doing a comprehensive review on Cypherium and I want some clarifications before I publish it.

1. How much was lost in the hack?
2. Why some refunds are still not processed?
3. How is the public sale going to work if the sale is done directly through exchanges? Isn't that dumping on investors?
4. Why are you still selling sandbox if ETH is much higher than $500?
5. What kind of prosecutions is Sky Guo talking about(see screenshot)? I have never heard of such thing before, especially not in the crypto world.

https://ibb.co/gMSEZH

Thank you
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Telegram down? Only see "connecting..."  Angry

Yes!
Massive overheating in one of the Telegram server clusters may cause some connection issues for European users within the next couple of hours.
Repairs are ongoing after a massive power outage in the Amsterdam region that affected many services. Telegram users in Europe, MENA, Russia and the CIS are currently unable to connect.

P.S. Works fine now. Grin
That could be a sign, that Cypherium should move to discord.  Grin
Telegram down? Only see "connecting..."  Angry
As i heard in telegram they will start with marketing asap. They focus the Dev progress and when product is ready they will surely start with bounty and social media campaign.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Cypherium’s governance is composed of more than one layers, wherein protocol level governance and alertness level governance are separated. even as protocol layer is decentralized, it is able to aid centralized utility layer appropriate for conditions that require such degree like significant bank issued digital currency.
Do you have any social media marketing....?
If we get to the finish line with CPH here in Q2, once the coin settles, I believe it will be around $0.05 USD at open.

.               I don't think so , you just speculate , 0,05$ was the presale price , so I think it would be a lot higher than that, but even if the price was one cent at the beginning it should go way up because there is a lot of potential in this project
Activity: 8
If we get to the finish line with CPH here in Q2, once the coin settles, I believe it will be around $0.05 USD at open.

Pages:
Jump to: