Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Cypherium, fastest mineable blockchain with multi-level governance - page 4. (Read 23283 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Seems they gained a new ingeneer https://www.cypherium.io/landing/index.html#team

I am thinking about what Cypherium or specially that team is worth on CMC. ^^

Cant wait to hit the exchanges.  Grin

Any other thoughts on this?

Well, let's hope we see some happy people here when Cypherium hit the exchanges. Hope that's will happened in the bull market. Grin Grin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Seems they gained a new ingeneer https://www.cypherium.io/landing/index.html#team

I am thinking about what Cypherium or specially that team is worth on CMC. ^^

Cant wait to hit the exchanges.  Grin

Any other thoughts on this?
Looks like the Q2 is going to be perfect timing for the team to launch a project. I am so excited about the whole idea of Cypherium. Cheesy
Activity: 15
The Cypherium team stated few times they will not refer or answer to any FUD related question.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
I wonder how come people are so easy mislead by fuders ,everything what they say about refunds ,hacking etc is FUD, so please don't listen to the sick fuders ,thank you

please let the officials answer, you are harming the project, I hope you are not an official are you? burner?
I wonder how come people are so easy mislead by fuders ,everything what they say about refunds ,hacking etc is FUD, so please don't listen to the sick fuders ,thank you
We’re not under any legal investigation. Only those fudster are.

1) Please can you explain why some investors are under investigation?
2) When will you complete refunds?
3) Is it true you have been hacked?
Activity: 35
We’re not under any legal investigation. Only those fudster are.
Activity: 32
I am so excited.... Only a few more weeks.

What do you guys think we are heading on CMC?

Any suggestions? Smiley
the insolent guy who wrote this ico check was banned on Telegram and now as a revange he is spreading fud ,that it
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
I believe that team members are very reliable with rich knowledge and experience in well-known companies.Pay attention to the follow-up progress.

Cypherium with their unconventional approach to blockchain technology will be a huge deal.
Yes indeed. Let's just hope that team brings some positive news in coming days and be more active.
Cypherium with their unconventional approach to blockchain technology will be a huge deal.
Ergetia is in the stage of pampers ,so very long way ahead of them
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Even if there's nothing to look for inside the topic this thread subject deserves thumbs up for attracting attention
egretia
Info about the mining will be soon disclosed
I am really hoping to see some constructive talk in this thread. Q2 is already started and some news must come in next weeks Smiley
Maybe someone from the team should explain why Nate said that everyone requesting refund is now on FBI investigation list. Or maybe it's just too unpleasant for them to comment here where they cannot ban people and delete messages?
Lies lies and lies , fud and fud all the time , we have a few sick persons here , Cypherium is doing great job and fuders won't change the fantastic outcome , have a great time Cypherians !!!
Pages:
Jump to: