Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-ICO bonuses - page 12. (Read 4564 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
August 28, 2017, 09:24:15 AM
The bonus doesn't  matter, as long as you conduct thorough due diligence before buying on a particular project you're all good. Don't buy on those crap ICO's no matter how big or small their bonuses.

I agree, I think looking into the business, the ideology and the team are more important. Although having a very large bonus can make the buyer worry a little as it can devalue it in his / her's eyes.

I think anything up to 40% is acceptable. 100% seems a little too much of a great deal.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
August 27, 2017, 08:16:19 PM
The bonus doesn't  matter, as long as you conduct thorough due diligence before buying on a particular project you're all good. Don't buy on those crap ICO's no matter how big or small their bonuses.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
August 27, 2017, 05:05:16 PM
I think bonuses are not bad for ICO, for me i would be concerned about the use cases of the project, if the project is not good, there is no amount of bonus that would raise the price, for instance i bought one ICO called STARTA, it's over 50% loss from ICO price of $1, but I believe that it would grow. Because it has usecase
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 27, 2017, 03:54:38 PM
The bonus is a way of increasing the price during the ICO.
After the ICO the price is supposed to go up more. Lowering the bonuses starts this process even before the ICO is over.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
August 27, 2017, 03:54:09 PM
Bonuses for early investors aren't necessarily a bad thing if the percentage is reasonable.  I usually avoid any project that offer 50% bonus or more during the ICO or Pre-ICO.  I feel 20% to 30% is the perfect amount for early investors which is the standard for many projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
August 27, 2017, 03:47:22 PM
Hi

In most of ICOs, investors can get some bonuses, if they invest sooner. In my opinion these bonuses not only don't cause the ICO to be successful, but also cause the ICO to fail. In some ICOs there is up to 100% bonus.

If I see that there are some people have gotten 100% bonus in pre-ICO, I don't invest in that ICO, Because they will dump their coins after crowdsale and cause the price to fall.
 Do you agree with me? What are your opinions?
Pages:
Jump to: