Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥 - page 10. (Read 1738 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey developers, what about the payment system? Are we going to pay in advance or after everything is done? Maybe you have some other ideas…
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello everyone. What script did you use for this token? And how much is one token?
Hello! This is a very easy question. Here is the answer: 1 BRICK = 0,0005 Ethereum
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Every time I hear deck the project is going to be international I want to aks about the legal side of it… there are so many details. How are you going to do it?
Activity: 392
Hello everyone. What script did you use for this token? And how much is one token?
Merit: 10
Hello. I have just read white paper and it looks like you're creating something like BlaBlaCar for big cities. Do you really believe that this project will be successful? And investors think the same way?)

You’re totally wrong. Or at least you underestimate the capabilities of this project. There are also such functions as parking service, carsharing, electrocar charging and so on. All that is going to be a part of  handy and pretty app that is based on blockchain.

That sounds good! How are you planning to promote the project? You're planning to use mass advertising just like Uber?

Well it looks like we arent going to annoy people all that expensive advertisement everywhere. The best and the most sufficient way to advertise small businesses is to use franchise which means people who don't have enough money to start their own business. If They know the market and do they know how to work with small businesses and the authorities.

But not all the  markets of all the countries are going to work with franchise. You know it depends on the culture sometimes it just doesn't work out.

I completely agree with you! That's why we are going to find Partners in some countries like China. Generally speaking we will release as many  franchise as necessary.

Okay, I got it. What about the benefits small and medium-size businesses?
Hello. I have just read white paper and it looks like you're creating something like BlaBlaCar for big cities. Do you really believe that this project will be successful? And investors think the same way?)

You’re totally wrong. Or at least you underestimate the capabilities of this project. There are also such functions as parking service, carsharing, electrocar charging and so on. All that is going to be a part of  handy and pretty app that is based on blockchain.

That sounds good! How are you planning to promote the project? You're planning to use mass advertising just like Uber?

Well it looks like we arent going to annoy people all that expensive advertisement everywhere. The best and the most sufficient way to advertise small businesses is to use franchise which means people who don't have enough money to start their own business. If They know the market and do they know how to work with small businesses and the authorities.

But not all the  markets of all the countries are going to work with franchise. You know it depends on the culture sometimes it just doesn't work out.

I completely agree with you! That's why we are going to find Partners in some countries like China. Generally speaking we will release as many  franchise as necessary.
Activity: 280

Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Some people need smart parking like me for example. I've been renting a car for a long time and I do need it. Is it possible for private customers to use it?
Activity: 350
Hello. What platform are you going to use for Brixby app? What are hardware requirements?
Activity: 336
I have heard the team Is going to get a lot of coins after the ICO. Why is that? Do you think they will be willing to  work after that?
I'm sorry but you are wrong. The team is not going to get coins after the ICO they are going to be frozen for the next six months with the help of smart contract.
Activity: 196
I have heard the team Is going to get a lot of coins after the ICO. Why is that? Do you think they will be willing to  work after that?
Activity: 364
Yeah! That’s the problem. Of course, an urgent one! Everyone will be happy if it is solved. But basing on what data was the project developed? What decisions were made as a basis for future developments? Can you tell about the experience of specific cities?
Tell us how is it planned to protect the system from frauds? There will be a bunch of transactions and they will be a tasty morsel)
Activity: 336
Does the company plan any mergers or acquisitions in the market of transport services? I believe there should be interesting businesses that will allow the project to develop quickly.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon! How many funds do managers plan to allocate to providing of their own management function after the ICO?
Hello! At the moment we know about 19%. I don’t know whether it's a lot or not
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon! How many funds do managers plan to allocate to providing of their own management function after the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: