Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥 - page 13. (Read 1738 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Does this project have a bounty campaign?
Is it already available?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Does this platform take into account future market trends, such as unmanned vehicles? How will it work in the context of the progress of this technology?
Analysis of this market showed that in the next 10-15 years this technology will only be actively developed, and conventional cars will be still relevant.
Therefore, it is too early to talk about any infrastructure or transport system for unmanned vehicles. Smiley
Do you really think so?
Tesla already introduces this technology into their cars, for several years and the market can radically change!
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Does this platform take into account future market trends, such as unmanned vehicles? How will it work in the context of the progress of this technology?
Analysis of this market showed that in the next 10-15 years this technology will only be actively developed, and conventional cars will be still relevant.
Therefore, it is too early to talk about any infrastructure or transport system for unmanned vehicles. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Great idea! Great project!
I hope this will be realized soon!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
What about application development? Is there already a ready-made cake or breadboard model? How will it look?
Well, as far as I know already there is a beta version, and soon there will be a closed beta test
In this testing, can I participate somehow?
Is the exact date of this known?
Yes you can take part in beta testing, you need to register on the site.
It will be available from December 15
Ok thanks for the info!  Smiley
Activity: 420
What about application development? Is there already a ready-made cake or breadboard model? How will it look?
Well, as far as I know already there is a beta version, and soon there will be a closed beta test
Yes you can take part in beta testing, you need to register on the site.
It will be available from December 15
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
What is the current status of testers ? There were only limited numbers of participants required it seems that since the thread is up they have been few days. Any feedback from the testers side who participated. Project looks interesting at large glance need to read more.
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
And what about the target audience of this project?

To whom is it designed?
What exactly do you mean?
I mean for which categories of people is this service developed, and for which cities?
This is calculated for large cities with a high population density, the service provides an opportunity for both consumers of services and providers of these services.
That is, will there be any restrictions for service providers?
APIs for developers will be available, so it will be possible to implement various ideas and scenarios for the implementation of services.
Activity: 420
Activity: 476

To whom is it designed?
I mean for which categories of people is this service developed, and for which cities?
This is calculated for large cities with a high population density, the service provides an opportunity for both consumers of services and providers of these services.
That is, will there be any restrictions for service providers?

To whom is it designed?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. All the best!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I like concept and website but ann page not look good at all. Messy and not professional. Maybe change. I will look later here.

To whom is it designed?

To whom is it designed?

To whom is it designed?
Activity: 700
Great project, the idea really liked!
I wish you luck with this project!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: