Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥 - page 9. (Read 1738 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I saw that a pre-sale is being conducted... I used to think that there should be an ICO immediately... What is this stage for?
Hello! Pre-sale is a common way of raising funds for a full-fledged ICO, ‘cause you need funds for marketing, finalizing, payment for consultants, etc. So the procedure itself is not unique.
Activity: 280
I saw that a pre-sale is being conducted... I used to think that there should be an ICO immediately... What is this stage for?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Good afternoon! I have coins of another small project, which is growing now... Can I invest them in this project?
Hello! You’re welcome! But even despite the fact that Brixby wallet is multi-currency, most likely you’ll need to convert your coins to Ethereum before investing them. 
Activity: 350
Good afternoon! I have coins of another small project, which is growing now... Can I invest them in this project?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I was interested in the point of electrical charges! How much investment will you need for one charging station? I just can’t even imagine the order of numbers... Is it expensive or cheap?
Activity: 308
Damn, I haven’t ever heard anything about the private parking business... Is there anything like that anywhere? Does the project plan to throw such players out of their monopolies?
Activity: 252
I’d like to understand how the decision on the volume of the ICO is made... Well, I mean, I'm not talking about how much money is needed to be collected, but about the interest of investors if it exists.
Hello! There are special surveys among potential investors used to identify this information. In addition, they take part in various events related to the project, managers notice what attention is paid to the start-up. The rest is the matter of technology.
Activity: 224
I’d like to understand how the decision on the volume of the ICO is made... Well, I mean, I'm not talking about how much money is needed to be collected, but about the interest of investors if it exists.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon! Christmas is almost here! Does the project plan any interesting events in the framework of sales concerning this matter?
Hello! The project is close to the people and offers some bonuses on December 24-25. A 50% discount is already announced.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon! Christmas is almost here! Does the project plan any interesting events in the framework of sales concerning this matter?
Hello. Are there any direct competitors to the project in Asia? I'm interested in Singapore very much... After all, it’s also planned to launch the project there, right?
Is it already possible to learn about the requirements of software of the project? I hope the requirements won’t be too high and, ‘cause, for example, my old smartphone won’t be good enough to use t.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello, forum users! Is the project being created as an analogue of large businesses based on a taxi? Is it a kind of European Uber or a number of purely Russian projects? All in all, are these only information services?
Good day! Absolutely not. Moreover, taxi services themselves are not the purpose of the project. Brixby is a decentralized platform that allows you to use transportation services, such as ticket sales, electric vehicle charging (EV), parking, renting, etc., and to customize and manage these services. However, this doesn’t prohibit people to use the platform to search for a carrier.
OK! But if it’s so, the taxi service can develop here, as one of the consequences of the development of the platform. How will the business benefit from participating in the project?
Brixby allows any micro-business or small and medium businesses to manage existing transportation services or customize the new ones and easily collect payment for them. It takes only a few minutes to transfer business assets, such as parking or car rental, adding their location, price and availability conditions.

I got it. As far as I understand, the advantages for clients are the same... Or is there something else?
Clients will receive “the most delicious piece of Brixby-pie”))) They are: convenient tool for looking for, using and paying for transportation services both at your place of residence and when traveling. Placing services in digital format on Brixby will help not only local residents, but also tourists find local transportation services easily.

Understandable concept! I like it. Have project managers already took part in similar projects before?
Activity: 294
Hello, forum users! Is the project being created as an analogue of large businesses based on a taxi? Is it a kind of European Uber or a number of purely Russian projects? All in all, are these only information services?
Good day! Absolutely not. Moreover, taxi services themselves are not the purpose of the project. Brixby is a decentralized platform that allows you to use transportation services, such as ticket sales, electric vehicle charging (EV), parking, renting, etc., and to customize and manage these services. However, this doesn’t prohibit people to use the platform to search for a carrier.
OK! But if it’s so, the taxi service can develop here, as one of the consequences of the development of the platform. How will the business benefit from participating in the project?
Brixby allows any micro-business or small and medium businesses to manage existing transportation services or customize the new ones and easily collect payment for them. It takes only a few minutes to transfer business assets, such as parking or car rental, adding their location, price and availability conditions.

I got it. As far as I understand, the advantages for clients are the same... Or is there something else?
Clients will receive “the most delicious piece of Brixby-pie”))) They are: convenient tool for looking for, using and paying for transportation services both at your place of residence and when traveling. Placing services in digital format on Brixby will help not only local residents, but also tourists find local transportation services easily.

Activity: 78
A blockchain based marketplace for transportation
Every time I hear deck the project is going to be international I want to aks about the legal side of it… there are so many details. How are you going to do it?

Yes ,  everyrhing is formalized in TOS,  you can find it on www.brixby.io
Pages:
Jump to: