Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥 - page 5. (Read 1738 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I’ve read in WP about intelligent parking.. How can I learn more about them? How exactly does the project plan to make profit on them?
Activity: 280
Hello! What is the source of the basic data for the population forecast? Is the data on the number of urban population which the project is based on completely accurate?

Greetings! I hope you don’t question the results of the research of such a consulting giant as McKinsey ?! Brixby bases only on such verified data and qualified forecasts, ‘cause it makes long-term forecasts for the project.
Very well! And what is the project going to oppose to the tendency of developing self-driving cars which is gaining popularity?

Managers understand that the market will be changed by this new technology. However, the process won’t be rapid. First, countries need to change legislation so that self-driving cars can drive through the streets. Secondly, the technology isn’t ready for independent driving yet, there are still many problems that should be solved.
So is there enough time for development?

The reserve of time seems to be sufficient, as well as the fact that the target markets of developing countries are unlikely to get this technology quickly. First they’ll encounter traffic jams, the cause of which is traditional cars.
It’s clear. What technologies does the platform plan to use in its operation? Due to which of them is the team going to succeed?
Activity: 392
Hello! What is the source of the basic data for the population forecast? Is the data on the number of urban population which the project is based on completely accurate?

Greetings! I hope you don’t question the results of the research of such a consulting giant as McKinsey ?! Brixby bases only on such verified data and qualified forecasts, ‘cause it makes long-term forecasts for the project.
Very well! And what is the project going to oppose to the tendency of developing self-driving cars which is gaining popularity?

Managers understand that the market will be changed by this new technology. However, the process won’t be rapid. First, countries need to change legislation so that self-driving cars can drive through the streets. Secondly, the technology isn’t ready for independent driving yet, there are still many problems that should be solved.

The reserve of time seems to be sufficient, as well as the fact that the target markets of developing countries are unlikely to get this technology quickly. First they’ll encounter traffic jams, the cause of which is traditional cars.

Merit: 10
Good afternoon! I’ve heard that car industry’s technologies mean different sources of energy (hydrogen, electricians, gasoline)... Which of them is the project focused on?
Activity: 364
If I understand correctly, the project is planning to earn on paid roads or tolls, right? I haven’t found any info about it on the site(
Activity: 294
Good afternoon! At what stages can I participate to buy project’s coins? Is there any difference?

Hello! Investors can buy tokens during pre-ICO and ICO. The price is the difference. As a rule, there’s a correspondence, the earlier and the more you buy, the more profitable the purchase is.
Good afternoon! At what stages can I participate to buy project’s coins? Is there any difference?
Hello, forum members! Is it a car rental and private tax services project? Is it possible to earn considerable sum of money on this? I've heard that there’re large international companies in these markets that are quite successful. 
Good day! You underestimate the project to a great extent. Brixby can solve transport problems in the cities with a high population density by providing easy-to-use, decentralized and fully transparent business tools which will help organize and manage resources. Brixby is a high-modulus and decentralized platform basing on blockchain technology, it will connect consumers, micro business and small and medium businesses in the transport industry and make services visible and suitable for use.
I didn’t expect such a flow of info) Due to what is it planned to give more opportunities to micro businesses and small and medium businesses?
There will be expanding of the capabilities of micro-business and small-and-medium-sized businesses with the help of easy-to-use tools that not only allow using underutilized transport resources, but also earning money without investing huge investments. For example, if someone doesn’t use a car for a certain time, he can lease it quickly.
Great! Is that’s all? Perhaps, anything else?
Well, one can also mention another set of custom apps for services. These are apps for consumers (drivers, tenants, etc.), for operators (rental, parking, car sharing, etc.) for managing of the service, an open API for third-party apps.
A nice set. What OS will the system off the app base on?
Activity: 238
Hello, forum members! Is it a car rental and private tax services project? Is it possible to earn considerable sum of money on this? I've heard that there’re large international companies in these markets that are quite successful. 
Good day! You underestimate the project to a great extent. Brixby can solve transport problems in the cities with a high population density by providing easy-to-use, decentralized and fully transparent business tools which will help organize and manage resources. Brixby is a high-modulus and decentralized platform basing on blockchain technology, it will connect consumers, micro business and small and medium businesses in the transport industry and make services visible and suitable for use.
I didn’t expect such a flow of info) Due to what is it planned to give more opportunities to micro businesses and small and medium businesses?
There will be expanding of the capabilities of micro-business and small-and-medium-sized businesses with the help of easy-to-use tools that not only allow using underutilized transport resources, but also earning money without investing huge investments. For example, if someone doesn’t use a car for a certain time, he can lease it quickly.
Well, one can also mention another set of custom apps for services. These are apps for consumers (drivers, tenants, etc.), for operators (rental, parking, car sharing, etc.) for managing of the service, an open API for third-party apps.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Great project, the idea really liked
I wish you luck with this project
Activity: 305
the project that suit for the costumer who always use a mobile transportation the concept of this platform is absolutely great.. you can rent a car by just the application.. this is for the consumers who really need in time..
Pages:
Jump to: